Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DE-50: Shieldbreaker

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue May 16, 2017 6:05 am

8th Division
8th Division
Item name: DE-50: Shieldbreaker
Description:
Spoiler:
Effect: The DE-50 was commissioned by the Maki Kessho the head of the committee to allow her troops to have an option for facing barriers. This Desert Eagle was modified to have high durability and use a concentrated Reishi cartridge similar to a Ginto tube as a power source to generate the bullets it fires. The bullets themselves will impact a person like a standard .50, nothing special there. This weapon does not truly shine until it encounters a spiritual barrier where it releases it's concentrated energy to strike it with the force of a Gran Rey Cero, though all of the force will be lost on the barrier so even if it drastically overpowers the shield it will not continue past it. The barrier will shatter if overpowered, but the bullet will be gone.

The Concentrated Reishi cartridge can only generate 8 shots before it is depleted and is unfortunately too unstable for individuals to carry spare magazines. Though fret not, individuals who rank over 0-5 can continue to fire this weapon after its 8th shot by investing the energy of a Cero and a half to create the bullet to fire.

If you wanted to compare it to the pistol currently offered by the Committee, this is basically the Big Brother to it.

(idea pitched by Fafnir/Shana)

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: One Gun, One Clip (8 Shots per thread)
Private Equipment or Public: Committee Exclusive.

Estimated Price: 100 for the gun, 25 for the only clip you'll be allowed to carry. (Price adjusted to balance with discounted items.)

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 7:02 am

Vizard
Vizard
No. This has become a pain in my fucking ass. I have been saying for months I'm tired of the anti everything shit. It's stupid. I'm not approving something that rapes a character archetype for 100 coins for the entire Committee.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum