Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto Garamond the new Commander of the kidou corp wrapped in her normally white bandages like a mummy. Eto stepped on the grounds of the 1st Division, for anyone that saw the oddly dressed young woman she was walking with her hands and feet in the air humming to her self. She stepped or hand standing her way into the office of the  Captain-Commander. She does a few cartwheels until  she is back on her feet. She pulls from a bag tied to her wait, where normally a zanpakuto would go, she pulls a cookie from the bag and munchies on the cookies.

" hum lets have some fun" she giggles and before entering Rena's office. " Bakudo number 26 Kyokko" a bright light wraps around Eto as she becomes invisible and her spiritual presence drops almost completely. Then she steps in to the Captain-commanders off and attempt to sneak behind her to scare her. If successful Eto would drop the Kidou and shout boo. though if it wasnt Eto would just look disappointed not that Rena would be able to tell.

Regardless of the reaction she got, she would take a sit shortly after her little prank and look at Rena for a short time trying to read them. " So Whats up with you " she say still with that cheery tone, as she was trying still to have some fun. Eto may have been there for a serious matter but  she really hated being serious about anything, even a up coming war.

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 9:04 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena was, as usual, lost in a mountain of paperwork at her desk. She sighed softly as she was doing it though because she hated paperwork in it's entirety. She stiffened and stood up fast enough to knock her chair over as she spun with a fist out however as she thought she heard someone shuffling behind her, only to literally stop the fist an inch short of backhanding someone's head from their shoulder's as they appeared and said "boo" at her. It was Eto. The newest shinigami in charge of the Kidou Corps section.

Rena's right eye twitched and an anger bulge showed on her forehead before roaring in anger, "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GOD DAMN MIND ETO!?!?" loud enough to shake the room they were in. Luckily she calmed down and picked her chair back up before sitting back down and all that, "What do you "think" is up with me. I'm doing my job. As always." She said as she started working on her mountain of papers again, "What is it you want Eto. I'm busy. Between this crap and the culling of Hueco Mundo I don't have time for games."

(OOC - Just trying to move threads I'm in along. Sorry it's short)

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 9:19 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto never expected the reaction she got she stood there looking at the fist inches from her face  internally screaming eyes wide thinking in her mind " holy shit she almost killed me...neet". She chuckled nervously then though to her self agian " Dam Rena is tense, like somebody needs to be sexed" as she though these and took a seat she chuckled even more. Listening to how her day was she chuckled thing how her though might be true these time saying. " Normally i tell you or try to drag you someplace to relax, but the reason i'm here is your culling as you call it" she sighs and sits up straight.

"With all do respect and i know i have no say in what you do, but have you considered the worse possible out come, your taking most of the vice captains and captains with you on the Genocide run, one is my Vice commander mind you. So tell me what happens if you and everyone dies if no one comes back, who left to protect the seireitei, or the world of the living" She says her tone changing though Rena could tell she hated being these serious. " So Captain Commander, whats the plan if these all goes to shit, who's left to protect the living world, because if you don't have a back up plan then i might as well old my kidou corp and my vice commander back to protect whats left" She laughs " funny really i'm probably the most inexperienced leader here but i don't like how rushed these all feels" She says sighing

View user profile
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum