Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri May 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Espada
Espada
Thor was inside the main meeting room of the Espada with Sexto Espada, Ryse Xenethis. He had contacted Ika Mazi, the de-facto leader of the Vizards to Hueco Mundo in hopes of mending their estranged relationship. The last time Thor and Ika met things did not go exactly as planned. But hopefully this time things would proceed in much smoother notion between them. Because at the end of the day, the alliance with the Vizards was greatly needed due to the fact that the two separate groups shared similar enough goals.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat May 13, 2017 7:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had been invited to a meeting with a man that had a familiar sounding name, but was definitely not named Graven.. Irritating as it was Ika had nothing better to do, and meandered his way into the room bored out of his mind. He kicked a chair out and took a seat, before snapping and lighting his cigarette. He took a light drag off of it before leaning back in his seat with his eyes closed for a few minutes.. He would then open them, and look towards the man before him.. "Hm.. Have I seen you before?.. You look familiar.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

on Sat May 20, 2017 2:46 am

8th Division
8th Division
Though an Espada by the name of Ryse Xenethis was supposed to be here to watch the visitor and make sure Thor didn't meet his untimely end too soon, he was nowhere to be found. So of course, by way of hierarchy, the lone hand of death, Heiko had been called in instead. The two knew plenty of diplomacy, and could defend themselves plenty well. They both internally agreed that there wasn't to be any likely causes of death though, as their senses were leveled out and relaxed. It would still be important for them to be there of course.

With that in mind, Wolf was the one currently out, leaning partially against the walls, with zanpakuto dormant and sealed. Nothing to worry about, at least not yet. Looking over to the tall white-haired man, he'd nod.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat May 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Espada
Espada
Ika Mazi made quite an odious entrance as he went on to ask if he had seen Thor before. Looking at the man in front of him he would remain quiet for a minute or so. He did not appreciate how the Vizard acted as if he owned the place, but of course Thor wasn't going to stress the issue of the mans behavior - it would most likely lead towards unnecessary trouble which he didn't want to occur. Sighing slightly he closed his eyes for a second only to open them and gaze at the man as he went on to speak, "I'm Thor Blerster. The Primera Espada." He paused, "we met each other before. A few weeks ago to be exact. Things...well...didn't go exactly well." Taking a step forward he continued, "the alliance between the Espada and the Vizards are quite vital -- and in all honesty, I would like that alliance to continue without any kind of drifts occurring between the two groups due to irrelevant quarrels and misunderstandings." He paused to make sure the man was following before continuing, "so taking all those into account, I would like to see a truce between our two groups and especially between the both of us." Thor said in a direct tone as he awaited for a response from Ika.

As Thor waited for the mans response he looked towards his right to see Heiko, the Octava Espada leaning his back on the wall as he gave Thor a slight nod. Smiling he reciprocated by nodding back, "Since you're here I guess Ryse must be occupied with something. Anyways, good to see you." He said as he turned his attention back towards the Vizard.

on Sun May 21, 2017 4:16 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika glared towards the Espada to his right, leaning against the wall as one might expect a child scorned by his mother to do when company arrived.. Then? Ika smirked, looking at the boy whom clearly resembled a wolf, he would then begin to lightly sing to himself, and the boy, "WHO'S afraid of the Big BAD Wolf, the Big BAD wolf, the Big Bad Wolf.. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, The Big Bad Wolf Not me!" Before turning his attention back to Thor, "Oh yeah, that was you I kind of uh.. mugged. Fun times. Anyway, I'd like to continue with such an arrangement myself to be honest, but surely there's a catch here somewhere, no?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum