Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Blasphemy [Legion]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat May 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor smiled as the creature said that it would consider such offer if it was presented towards it. Exhaling slightly he gazed at the creature as he spoke, "if you join the Espada I will make sure that you get the rank of 'Tercera Espada' - which was my former rank before I got promoted towards Primera." He paused, "I'm sure that you're thinking if I have the power to carry out such a feat; but fear not! I promise you that you will gain a high position in our organization if you choose to be part of it." Thor paused again giving the creature some time to think about what he had just said. "Stop living in the shadows. It's time to come out and live in the light. Or...at least experience it more." Crossing his arms across his chest he narrowed his eyes as he looked at the creature in front of him, "the choice is yours. So, what say, you?" Thor asked as he eagerly waited for an answer.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat May 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Legion could only grin, it wasn't sure Thor was making a pun but he couldn't have known of Legion's abilities. It seemed like a reasonable request, assuming the primera could grant such positions. There would be relative safety from the outside, but there was the fact that Legion was possibly one of the biggest threats out in the Menos Forest that already granted it that shield. "We would graciously accept this offer" It bows it's head slightly, feeling that for now this would be the best course of action for the time being. "We will not be removing our mask, however." It wasn't entirely sure if any true hollow had ever joined the Espada before this, but it would be the first. Thor would get the feeling that it wouldn't argue these terms, it was either that or the creature would remain a solitary rogue as it had been for so many years.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor smiled as the hollow accepted the offer to join the ranks of the Espada. That's what the organization desperately needed: more powerful hollows. However, the hollow refused to take it's mask out to which in reaction Thor would just shrug his shoulders, "that's fine. I really don't care either way, to be honest with you." He said in a low voice looking at Legion. "Well then..." Taking a step back, he continued, "since everything is settled I look forward to seeing you in the fortress. Hopefully soon. I'm sure you won't be having any trouble finding the way since you already visited there." A grin would appear on his face as he said it. "Good bye." He gave the hollow a small nod as he Sonido'd only to disappear out of sight.

--THREAD EXIT--

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum