Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Blasphemy [Legion]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu May 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor Blerster, the Primera Espada was walking through the vast forest of Menos. It was a long time since he had last been here; so it was in his interest to explore it a bit once more. Even though most considered the forest itself a forsaken place -- he did not care about it or what others thought about it, honestly. He had his own personal reasons on being here, and hopefully, he would find something of interest to use his vast knowledge for.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri May 12, 2017 3:22 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The silence of the forest was almost eerie as the Primera decided to take his exploration further into it's depths. Most of the hollow would scurry away from his power alone until he couldn't feel anything moving around him, but even his lack of sensing wouldn't allow him to ignore the immense spike of power he would feel. A foreboding sense of peril would wash over him, even to someone as powerful as he was it would probably be unsettling. "And what do we have here" A metallic feminine voice would echo through the caverns. It wouldn't be clear exactly where this voice had come from until he would notice a rather small figure 'walking' towards him. It's golden mask reflecting what little light would reach down this far. "Are you lost? Most of your kind wouldn't stray this far into the forest" which would be confusing really, it was very small if it was a hollow, but a man as intelligent as Thor would have realized what this was already. A particularly rare being, a vasto lorde.

View user profile

on Fri May 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor looked on about to locate the source of the voice that he had just heard. But he found nothing. Narrowing his eyes he carefully scanned the scene until whoever or whatever it was came into the light. Taking a step back Thor observed the creature that was approaching him. It wasn't a fellow arrancar, nor it was a hollow. It was none other than a vaste Lorde. "No. I'm not lost. I never get lost." Thor responded with a small smirk on his face as he continued, "I'm different." He said in referring towards her statement where she said that his kind would not venture this deep into the forest. "Who are you? And what exactly are you doing here?" He asked curiously as he awaited for an answer.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"So you've come here on purpose, to feed perhaps? Cull the weak?" The creature smiles as it steps closer, tilting it's head is if it was studying the man before it. "Different is it? How... You don't seem any different" It paused in it's stride, close enough to hold a conversation but no closer than that. It hadn't decided quite yet if he was a threat or not. "Our name is Legion" The creature grants him a deep bow as it introduced itself. "And we believe you have intruded on our home, not the other way around" It raised itself back to it's 'normal' height. "So, care to introduce yourself?"

View user profile

on Sat May 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor shook his head slowly, "eh, no. I have no interest in indulging in either one of those. I'm here to gain information and knowledge. Nothing more." He said in his usual direct tone. "I don't seem different? How?" Thor asked as he contuined, "everyone is different in their own way; one way or another. Even though you don't see it; trust me; everyone is different." He narrowed his eyes as this thing referred to itself as Legion. What was more interesting was the fact that how it also referred to itself as "our" instead of "I am". "Well Legion, I have a question for you if you don't mind." He paused, "the name "Legion" comes from the new testament, where Jesus finds and performs an exorcism on a man who was possessed by a demon called "Legion". Actually, it would be correct to refer to them as demons, instead of demon. Due to the fact that it was a multitude of demons that possessed the man." He paused again giving the creature the time to take it all in, "also you refer to yourself as "we" which strongly suggests there is more towards you than it meets the eye. So my question to you is: what made you call yourself, or yourselves "legion"? Are their multitude of souls inside of you?"

Thor raised an eyebrow when the creature said that he had invaded their home turf, "not so, actually." A smirk would appear on his face as he said it. "It's funny that you would say such considering how I heard that a creature similar as yourself came all the way to the fortress in Hueco Mundo. Was that you guys? If so, I guess we are even now." He winked at the female-like creature as he took a step forward. "Thor Blerster. Primera Espada." He said in calm tone as he extended his right hand forward wanting to go for a handshake.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat May 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Legion simply watched the man carefully, he seemed to be fairly sharp and had a hunger for knowledge, much as Legion did even. It made him far more interesting than most hollow beings. Legion thought of it's lesser evolved kin as resources, more souls to add to it's collection. More power and knowledge to assist it in becoming the perfect being. "Of course" It nodded as he went on to ask his question. Though more of a short story really, but Legion had already heard it. "It is where we drew our name, it seemed fitting to take on such a title."

"We are a collection of souls, beyond counting. Every single being we add to this collective grants it's knowledge and power to further our cause" There was little harm in explaining it's rather unique ability. Though it could technically be classed as a gillian, this creature had obviously evolved far beyond that form and had taken it to a completely other level. "You are currently speaking to the sum of these souls. Our personality is entirely separate from any of them." It seemed like an awfully confusing concept really, but one such as Thor would probably have no issue in understanding what it meant.

It accepted the handshake of course, though it wasn't particularly fond of this kind of greeting. "Yes, we recently visited Graven Fel to advise that shinigami have been scouting through this area." It nodded as it placed it's hand down to rest with the other, clasped lightly over it's stomach. "We are glad to see not all of the Espada are violent and rude. Graven Fel's guard did not take much liking to us"

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor raised an eyebrow as his curiosity began to spark. "Oh really? Do you still remember these Soul Reaper's who scouted this area? Like as in do you remember how they look like and such? Because honestly, I've met a fare amount of Shinigamis; mostly captains and vice captains, and I maybe able to identify some if you were able to tell me how they look like." He paused, "Of course it depends on if they were the one's who were actually scouting the area." His spiritual pressure would begin to flicker in and out as he ran a hand through his white hair. "Well...I think, in my opinion, most Espada's are reasonable folk. But like always there are always going to be some who are straight up arse-holes. It's better if you just ignore them to avoid further trouble." Thor said as a small smile crossed his face. "So. Are you an Espada, if may ask?" There was something about Legion that suggested the possibility that it could be an Espada. And as always, Thor wanted to know if his assumption was true or not.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed May 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"We remember them well" It's smile grew somewhat, almost a smirk it would seem. "As they have joined our collective. And as we don't recall meeting you before this, we doubt you have met them" It seemed the beast had been feeding on the unsuspecting shinigami that had stumbled into it's realm. Though Legion wouldn't reveal any more than that for now as it felt no need to give away any of it's secrets. "That may be so, a hollow is cruel by it's nature of course." Legion seemed to be excluding itself from this statement. Thor would see, however, that it didn't have a number tattoo'd on it's body. "We were not offered a position, and we see no need to join your ranks. For now, however, we believe it would be best we worked together."

View user profile

on Thu May 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor shrugged his shoulders, "fair enough, I guess." He said with a thoughtful look on his face. Staying silent for a few seconds or so, he would direct his gaze back to Legion. "Tell me: if, and this is a big if, you were a position in the Espada, would you take it? I'm really curious to know what your answer would be, to be honest." Cracking his knuckles he went on to ask it another next question, "what exactly do you mean by they have joined your collective? Is that when you consume a soul their knowledge and memories will be passed on towards you?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu May 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Though it paused at the next question, "We would certainly consider such an offer" It wasn't sure if it would abide by someone else's will, maybe if it was going to somehow benefit from such an arrangement. After all, it had lived so long in this solitary place with no issue. Of course, being with such an organization would allow it to more freely consume souls in the conflicts that no doubt would occur. It seemed happy to answer the next question though. "When we consume a soul, it assimilated perfectly into our being" Legion explained "Nothing is lost in the process, it's as though they live on inside us" The creature nodded, happy with this explanation. A scary thought that something like this existed, how many tortured souls were trapped inside it?

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum