Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Vengeful One [Shingen]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri May 26, 2017 12:10 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor looked at the Soul Reaper with a confused expression on his face as he raised an eyebrow, "what?" He asked not knowing if the man was actually serious or not. Tilting his head to the right, he began to speak, "I just got here mate. I have much more to see and learn. I have no interest to return to Hueco Mundo anytime soon -- it's nothing but a barren wasteland that has nothing of an interest." He narrowed his eyes as he exhaled slightly, "besides, I'm not causing any trouble. Just minding my own damn business as usual." He shrugged his shoulders as he let his eyes scan his surroundings. Gazing back at the man in front of him Thor smiled, "you asked me for my choice, right? Well, I'm staying. I don't see how that should be a problem."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat May 27, 2017 12:13 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori shrugged his shoulders as he listened to the Primera speak and try his best to explain why he was in the World of the Living and deserved a chance to walk among them. Shingen knew better than to expect anything different, especially from anyone of their kind but hey, it was part of his duty to give them a chance and there went that chance. It was laid out, offered, and utterly refused as usual. Nothing different from any other situation of this kind. Just like it won't be any different from this moment forward as he goes through his protocol in trying to deal with this Hueco Mundo power. All Shingen could do was quickly go through the 'could be' scenarios as they all seem so nice at this moment in time. Unfortunately for him...that moment in time is but a mere moment as he will have to leave that place in his mind and come back to reality as he is staring it directly face to face and can't ignore it. The Primera Espada isn't going anywhere and that was his decision.

"Very well Thor. I get it. Why live your life day in and day out as you do the exact same things over and over and over again, right? I used to ask myself the same thing for a period of time. Then..I found the answer to that question in a very awkward way. Change is not always something someone necessarily wants or deserves in life. It comes to those that are in the right place at the right time for the right reasons. Change happens for specific individuals for specific reasons. You can't initiate a proper change but you can force a bad one." Shingen tries to explain but he already knows what's next for himself regardless so that whole speech will do one of two things at the end of this. Time will be the dictator in this one. Shingen draws his zanpaktou while staring down the Primera Espada and goes into Shikai. "Til Death Do Us Part, Shitai Hanayome" says Shingen as his sword splits into two kamas with chains built into the bottom of the hilts extended to the wrists of the wielder to which they are attached.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum