Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Vengeful One [Shingen]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu May 11, 2017 12:45 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
A garganta opened above Tokyo, Japan, and a large figure stepped out and looked over the town. It was midnight, or so, Thor assumed from where the moon was in the sky. Lights from the city life taking place below him shone out. Being a hollow that had spent most of his time within the deserts of Hueco Mundo, this was quite the adventure. This was a place he visited often -- at least he used to when he was a human long ago . But now the place felt nothing but foreign to him. But no matter. He had things to explore and visit.

The Primera Espada descended from his place in the sky down upon a small park in the middle of the town, the ground shook as he landed, small craters forming under his feet. He wasn't concerned about the craters, or the noise he had made for that matter which to the locals in the park must have been pretty deafening, because his eyes were fixed on the life all around him. Thor was enjoying every minute of it. The lights, the sights, and the sounds. All harmonising for a perfect image within his head. To say the least he was in awe.

Looking forward, he would walk. Hoping and praying that something interesting would happen, or at least he would get to see.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat May 13, 2017 12:51 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori was experiencing a regular duty day after coming off of one his high drinking days the previous day. He thought he would take it easy as he went through the rotations and paperwork. He simply enjoyed this day and his life. Shingen began to think to himself, "What could go wrong...?"

Suddenly, an alarm began wail. He didn't even get to finish his wonderful thought about his wonderful life on this wonderful day. What could possibly be such an issue that they had to raise an alarm for it? Due to his curiosity, Shingen finally found the energy to raise himself from his seat and went to see if he could find out what was cause for such a ruckus. As he was walking around, Shingen began to notice there were quite a few people running around in a frantic speed, which was different from the usual. Something definitely wasn't right about this. He grabbed a passer-by to get the update. "What's going on?" Shingen asked. "Captain, a disturbance was recorded in the World of the Living. After obtaining more information about the disturbance..it turned out to be an Arrancar." Shingen then released the lower ranked shinigami as his focus and attention-span changed. The low ranked shinigami could feel the tension from Captain and wasn't sure if he should divulge the rest of the information but was even more afraid of what would happen to him if he didn't. "The Arrancar reported at the scene was the Primera Espada." Shingen listened carefully and took it all in before turning to face the Seireitei Gate. "Thank you for the update. I'm heading down to confront the Primera. Inform the Captain Commander and all of the other Captains of the situation in case the Primera makes a call the Hueco Mundo in case he decides to call reinforcements." Shingen said as he makes his way for the Seireitei Gate.

Once he arrived, Captain Minamori issued the orders. "Open the gate and set it for the disturbance in the World of the Living. I will address it. Even if I can't stop it by myself, I will slow it enough so that proper powers will handle it." With no one to dispute him, the gate operators opened the gate for the Captain and watched him enter it. They had some trepidation about opening that gate under such conditions but were in no position to say anything or take any other actions. Shingen had since entered the gate and passed through to the other side. He is now in the World of the Living and is now searching for signs of the trail that will lead him to where the Primera Espada is.

View user profile

on Sat May 13, 2017 11:50 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor Blerster's light blue eyes scanned the area surrounding him, he wondered if there was anyone currently in the area that could entertain him since he was bored as shit. Using Sonido to keep on moving forward he would start roam the place in hopes of finding an interesting individual. In order to do such he would release a bit of his spiritual pressure outwards from his body to make it easier for someone to find him. Assuming he did not find whoever that was first.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Mon May 15, 2017 2:36 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori began to look around as the gate closed behind him. As he tried to get a feel for any pressures in the surrounding area, he also took notice of any people reacting out of their ordinary standards. It wasn't too long after he arrived when someone's Reiatsu began to radiate. It was as if they were intentionally trying to send out signals using it as a base. Shingen wasn't quite sure what to make of it when he first began to receive it but the a few things crossed his mind due to his reason for being there. One was that person another being with control over their Reiatsu crossed paths with the Primera and was trying to send out an S.O.S. in order to gain some help in dealing with the problem or this was actually the Primera themselves and they were looking to attract some entertainment while in the World of the Living. Shingen decided that the best thing he could was make his way toward the source of this beacon. He used a shunpo to start travelling.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor kept on walking forwards. His hands inside his pockets, his head held down, he walked. He did not manage to walk a long distance as he sensed something. Instinctually he looked forward as he saw a man a few feet or so, in front of him. By the looks of it, he was coming towards him. Stopping at his steps he would look at the man, only to narrow his eyes to observe the individual that was approaching him. Just by observing a person's mannerisms, dress choices, body language, motion and facial expressions, Thor can very quickly determine what kind of person he is dealing with. Everything about that person would be instantly mapped inside his mind. Sighing softly, he gazed at the man as he spoke out loud, "hello there! Who might you be?" He asked as he awaited for a response.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Tue May 16, 2017 5:24 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
After the last shunpo to reach the last bit of the trail he was following, Captain Minamori takes a moment to look around. As he does, a voice begins to call in the open. He turns toward the voice in case the person was speaking to him when he saw it. A powerful being that looked out of place and everyone else was backing away from him. This had to be his target...the Primera Espada. However, this wasn't quite the greeting he was expecting since the Primera spotted him first. Shingen went ahead to respond to the Espada, "I am Captain of Division 9, Shingen Minamori. Who are you?" After responding, a number of scenarios began to play out in Shingen's mind about the being in front of him and what could possibly happen next. Things didn't look to be in his favor by any measure and as he said before even leaving the Seireitei, the most he would be able to do is by time before reinforcements arrived...if that. For now, he will take in as many details as he can so that he can use the surroundings and circumstances against his opponent as possible. Strength alone will not get him through this one.

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The soul reaper revealed his name as he went on to say that he was the captain of the ninth division. To which, Thor would smile, "interesting. Very interesting." He said in calm tone as he eyed the the man with a slicing gaze of his light blue eyes while wrapping his hands on his biceps while his arms folded over his chest. "Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer?" A smirk would find itself on his face as Thor took a step forward. He knew that the Shinigami already knew who he was; maybe not his name, but the man clearly knew what title he held. Regardless of what kind of response Shingen would give Thor would instantly Sonido in front of him, his right hand extended, he would go for a handshake while saying, "I'm Thor Blerster. The Primera Espada." He paused for a second, "what bring you to Tokyo, if I may ask?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Thu May 18, 2017 11:48 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as the Primera, not only introduced himself, but approached Shingen with a hand extended for a handshake. Shingen looked upon the gesture and smiled. There was little else he could really do in this situation as there was a great, powerful being that was extending his hand for a handshake toward him. Shingen looked up toward the Primera's face with the smile still there. "Thor Blester...I respect your handshake offer but I can't physically accept it. Let's just say, there are lines I, as a Captain, cannot cross no matter the circumstance." says Shingen. "Now...getting on to business. You look as if you are here to 'explore and stretch your legs.' Am I wrong?" asks Shingen while looking Thor eye to eye. This is the first time he has looked an Espada eye to eye...much less the Primera Espada. He has no idea what to expect from this moment but will not be intimidated by the presence of this being.

View user profile

on Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor nodded towards the soul reaper as he respectfully declined his offer to shake his hand. He understood where the man came from and the strict protocols he spoke about - Thor didn't want to question it in any manner whatsoever. Bringing his right hand down to the side of his body he shrugged his shoulders, "all good mate. I understand where you're coming from. The soul society undoubtedly don't want their captains to interact with hollows -- I'm sure it must be the same with the rest of the soul reaper's as well." He said in his usual direct tone as he took a step back. "For the most part, no." Thor answered as he took a brief pause only to speak again, "I'm also here to meet new people of interests; whoever that might be." He was referring to people like Shingen. But Thor knew that the man was smart enough to figure it out and such. "So Shingen, what exactly is the reason that you're here? Are you in charge of this particular part of the town or something? Or...are you simply here because you noticed my presence?" He asked the man in a calm tone as he awaited for a response.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as the Espada dropped his hand and took a step back while speaking. Shingen let the man speak until he reached the questions that were directed to Shingen himself. "You are correct. I am here due to the attention that your presence attracted. It brought forth a large enough disruption in the daily habits of the people here so investigation was necessary." Shingen paused for a moment then continued. "Now you can either take the memory you gained with you and return back to Hueco Mundo or I will be forced to physically stop you in your tracks. The choice is yours." explains Shingen as he awaits the decision to be made by Thor. He is pretty sure how this will go but Shingen still has his hopes. Either way, he has his guard up.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum