Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat May 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre started to laugh as the woman said that she was here to visit a bakery store. Considering how good the bakery stores were here he couldn't blame her. "So... how old are you exactly? By the looks of it -- you look like you're twenty five or so. How off am I?" He asked curiously wanting to know the answer. He himself was twenty-four. Though he did not look his age a lot. Gazing at her, he would ask something that would most likely confuse her -- which was the intention."So have you ever being in any battles?"

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed May 24, 2017 4:35 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto would nod and smile the whole time as she finally ran out of pastry to munch on.She gave a laugh when her new friend try guessing her age. " oh boy that's funny hehe you should know shinigami age much different from humans silly" She says with a chuckle. " But as for your guess it was good, your just a a century or two off" His next suprised her just abit" oh why, not really i really leave the soul society , unless i'm getting sweets, other then that i let the gotai 13 deal with the hallows i spot" She says with a smile" why you want a fight " she giggles

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre lifts up his left hand as he proceed to look at his watch. A change of demeanour could be seen in this instance as he looks at the woman besides him, "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I must take my leave." He said slowly as he stood up -- still maintaining eye contact with the woman he continued, "I'm sure you're wondering why: it's just that something is up and I must attend to it." Taking a small bow, Dre smiled, "thanks for the food." With that he turned to the opposite direction and went on his way.

--THREAD EXIT--

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum