Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Empire (Let Them Sing) [Eto] on Sat May 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Dre started to laugh as the woman said that she was here to visit a bakery store. Considering how good the bakery stores were here he couldn't blame her. "So... how old are you exactly? By the looks of it -- you look like you're twenty five or so. How off am I?" He asked curiously wanting to know the answer. He himself was twenty-four. Though he did not look his age a lot. Gazing at her, he would ask something that would most likely confuse her -- which was the intention."So have you ever being in any battles?"

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] Empire (Let Them Sing) [Eto] on Wed May 24, 2017 4:35 am

Kawa Kensai

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto would nod and smile the whole time as she finally ran out of pastry to munch on.She gave a laugh when her new friend try guessing her age. " oh boy that's funny hehe you should know shinigami age much different from humans silly" She says with a chuckle. " But as for your guess it was good, your just a a century or two off" His next suprised her just abit" oh why, not really i really leave the soul society , unless i'm getting sweets, other then that i let the gotai 13 deal with the hallows i spot" She says with a smile" why you want a fight " she giggles
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Empire (Let Them Sing) [Eto] on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Dre lifts up his left hand as he proceed to look at his watch. A change of demeanour could be seen in this instance as he looks at the woman besides him, "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I must take my leave." He said slowly as he stood up -- still maintaining eye contact with the woman he continued, "I'm sure you're wondering why: it's just that something is up and I must attend to it." Taking a small bow, Dre smiled, "thanks for the food." With that he turned to the opposite direction and went on his way.

--THREAD EXIT--

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum