Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Empire (Let Them Sing) [Eto]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed May 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre arrived in Rome, easily one of his favorite places to visit for little to no reason in particular, other than maybe the fact he read about it so often as a child but could only now come to view it. It was nothing like the books described, but seven years certainly caused some aging issues as one might expect. None the less, Dre walked to the area he had designated to people from all over the world to come down and enjoy. As he found a park bench and sat down, it was directly in front of his favorite part of Rome, the Roman Coliseum. He was fascinated with it's structure, and briefly took notes as to how it's Architectural beauty and long-term functionality were achieved. Even if nothing of interest would show up, he wasn't going to waste this chance to relax, and take notes on the subject matter that interested him as this did.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu May 11, 2017 8:08 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto walked down the side walk wearing a school girl like uniform. Happily munching on a sorta pastry like treat. Which was the whole reason why Eto was here, you think the kidou commander would have more important things to do, and for all intended purposes she did, but to her fresh baked french pastry's were on the top of her list. " oh" she stopped seeing the man sitting on the bench. " is that hum" she smiles and wonders over and leans toward the man looking him up and down. " Are you..a fullbringer" she says with a full mouth a pastry stuffed in her mouth.

View user profile

on Thu May 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was sitting down, minding his own business, as he felt a presence closing on him. Looking to the left he noticed that this presence belonged to a woman who was approaching him slowly. She would come near towards him as she would ask if he was a fullbringer. Raising an eyebrow, Dre leaned himself back as he began to speak, "what if I say yes? What is it to you?" He asked curiously as his eyes narrowed. He did not know who or what this woman was, but, he had an idea that he would find out more about her soon.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Thu May 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto chewed on her pastry for a few silent seconds before sitting at the bench without asking. She looked at the Coliseum remembering the time she was here last, which caused her to smiling and chuckle. She reach in to the bag he had and pull out another pastry then blinks and looks as if she remembered something . " Oh right you kinda forgot you were there" she says with a cheery smile as she holds out the bag of pastry to him "want one" she offers. If the man took a pastry he find that they were sweater then any normal baked good he probably had. like when they were made then laced with sugar on up of the already sweet filling. " So i never meet a fullbringer, your powers are inherited from hallows right, or was it you were a hollow human offspring , anyway your the first fullbringer I've meet" She says rambling and munching on the pastry. " oh right i'm Eto i'm a shinigami, whats your name" she says smiling.

View user profile

on Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The woman offered him a pastry where he graciously accepted and nodded his head in a way of gesturing thank you towards her. "well, how should I put it? Okay, first off; I just didn't get my powers out of nowhere or inherit it. That would be the wrong way of putting it. My mother survived a Hollow attack before I was born. And as a result, traces of Hollow power remained in my mother's body, which was then passed onto me at the moment of my birth. This doesn't just apply to only me, of course. Every fullbringer out there has undergone something very similar to what I'm saying." Dre said giving the woman a thorough explanation of what he was since this was the first time she had met one of his kind. Taking a bite of the pastry, his eyes would widen as he would direct his gaze towards the woman, "its very good." he took another bite as he slowly consumed it; savouring its flavor. "My name is Dre Jaegerjaquez." He said in a low tone as a smile appeared on his face. "What division are you in? You a captain or something?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Sun May 14, 2017 9:03 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto listens clearly interested as Dre talks her smile gets bigger as she happy munch's on a pastry" oh that great most think my sweets are to sweet , those peaple are crazy sweet sweets are amazing" she says with a mouth full as the man explains fullbringers to her. " Really so you have hollow powers but still human..oh your like the visords, there shinigami with hollow powers" she then chuckles " that kinda funny the visords are exiles because yet there powers sound very similar to yours, ha the the divisions are racist" She says with a quistionable look then taking another pastry she offers you another one. " oh me no no im not technically with the divisions, i'm with the kidou corp actually i lead the kidou corp" she says with a smile.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre looked at the woman sitting next to him as he raised an eyebrow. "What? The Kidou corps?" He paused for a second or so, only to continue, "never heard of such branch until now, to be honest." He shrugged his shoulders, "is it a new division that opened lately? Or...was it there this entire time and I'm just ignorant about the fact that it existed?" He asked curiously obviously wanting to know more about this Kidou corp which he had heard for the first time in his life. "So...what do you actually do captain? Is your division different compared to others? If so, in what way?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Wed May 17, 2017 9:33 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto smiles and chuckles " oh you wouldn't know who we are we dot really leave the Soul Society unless some seal is breaking or a barrier need mending" She flips herself upside down " Oh no no were not rally part of the divisions hell i don't even have yo answer to the Captain commander that all, though we work closely together" She giggle " and me i do paperworl lots of aperwork, leading is really no fun"

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Bringing his right hand up towards his chin, Dre would begin to rub it. "Interesting. Interesting indeed." He said with a grin on his face. Leaning a little more back, he would speak, "So, Soul Reaper, what are you doing in the world of the living? Most importantly in Italy...or Rome, whatever you want to call it. Is this city under your divisions jurisdiction or something? Also by judging by your name; shouldn't you be in the Japanese branch?" Dre asked her, running a hand through his long hair, brushing it off from his face.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Sat May 20, 2017 6:27 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto munch on another pastry as the man seems to be growing interested. When he asked his question she laughs. " haha first is Eto Eto Garamond , you'd you like it if i called you Mr. Fullbringer" she says wiggling a finger at Dre. " Also Kidou corp isn't like other shinigami divisions, again were completely separated from them. But to answer your question on why i'm here" She lifts the bag of pastry " there a really good bakery a few roads down" She says with a smile.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum