Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] A Walk Around

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue May 09, 2017 5:04 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
It was a sunny day in the Soul Society, with a light breeze . Eto smiled though these was not noticeable behind the bandages, as she skips and dances through the Seireitei holding her zanpakuto like a cane, she was recently made the commander of the kidou corp a position must would be surprised that such a childish bubbly girl could get such a serious position. Eto wondered the Seireitei because she was bored and hated her office in the kidou corp, She also wanted a place to think somewhere quiet and peaceful. She wasn't at the meeting but from what she heard almost all the captains and some vice captains were going on these genocide run, and her Vice commander is also going, though that was Eto decision in the end if the kidou corp actually assisted in the assault. So Eto need a place to think about all these.

" Ahh its really nice out, the sun on my bandages feels great" Eto giggles not really feeling the sun at all though her bandages were a bit warm. Eto passed by the second degree barracks. seeing a nice shady spots of trees. and decides to climb the tallest tree,when they get to the top of the tree she can see over the barrack walls and watches a few of the ninja wearing squad members train. " those guys look funny" she says hanging upside down from a bench. she shakes her head as though of her decisions run though her mind. "i didn't know being a leader was so annoying, stupid leadership making me think" She hummed and sang to herself as she watched the members of squad two.

View user profile

on Tue May 09, 2017 9:34 am

Rha a man from 9th barracks joins thows training grabbing a training sword to join in the training with the members training wining a few mock duels now and then but seems to be holding back or not useing everything he knows wean he is training with them.

View user profile

on Wed May 10, 2017 7:40 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto had pulled out a leather back that was ties to her waist and started eating gummy bears she bulled from the bag, watching the ninjas train until a man join the sparing and doing quiet well. " Are they from the 9th..think that squad doesn't have a lot of members" She thinks aloud with a mouth full of gummy bears " mmm these are really yummy, whats the 9th job again, oh right they the police" then she sighs thinking that the defenders of the sierietei captain will probably be going on these genocide . Looks on the training and thinking it be fun to spar then chuckles thinking that she could beat all of those people with low level kidou.

View user profile

on Wed May 10, 2017 8:19 am

Rha keeps fighting getting a hand on one of the 2nd Division member's training sword and seems to start throwing them off there game useing two weapons at one time attacking in random angles and fighting them off a lot better or has stop holding back so much even throwing low power kidou into the mix of his attacks.

View user profile

on Thu May 11, 2017 3:51 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto watched the man with a small yawn the whole show was getting boring as the fight dragged on. and sighing when she realized that she was out of gummy bears. " Huh empty" she says with tone of annoyance as she shock the empty bag. She swings to hang upside down on the tree her zanpakuto balancing on the branch.

View user profile

on Thu May 11, 2017 9:24 am

Rha was soon done training them and gos to leave to head on home panting softly.

View user profile

on Fri May 12, 2017 12:22 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Eto climbs down a tree and stops in front of the man walking not with her feet but on her hands. " you were..hum effective ..noo not that word hum oh amateur i think yes" She says cheerfully as she walks along him well hand standing.

View user profile

on Fri May 12, 2017 12:49 am

Rha sighs at the woman and says, "There higher rank then I am of course I would not do well." He keeps walking heading off to rukon to grap a shower at home.

View user profile

on Fri May 12, 2017 9:06 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The mummy wrapped girl continues to fallow the man, cartwheeling until she is on her feet " where you going your berrecks are that way arent they " she giggle and walks backwards fallowing him kinda wishing she had more sweets.

View user profile

on Fri May 12, 2017 9:41 am

"I'm heading to my privet home." Rha says, as he keeps walking home slowly by her trying to walk faster so he can get home and rest.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum