Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Kokoro is a busy guy..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy entered his Full Hollow form and Kokoro smiled as the mist filled in around him.. The man avoided the scythes briefly but completely missed the newly formed tentacles which would appear from beneath him to pluck him from his hole in the fucking earth.. The man launched ten Bala from one side, and a cero from the other.. One Bala impacted his ribs, shattering them on impact but Kokoro was able to Shunpo and avoid the rest.. Then the man called the three copies of his Bankai, and form a wall behind Kokoro.. Then the man went to sweep him, which was a very bad move on his part cause well.. Kokoro was waiting for him.. The second he rushed Kokoro rushed forwards as well, tentacles enveloped the area in all directions locking them in a 50 by 50 area, away from the decoys.. His blade would clash with the Arrancars and his physical form was very much amplified.. "What did you think that would be enough?.. Such arrogance.." Kokoro said this with a wily grin as he began to push back.. The fight wouldn't last long now.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:43 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I've only ever used this form a few times, and truthfully, it's never really ended well. It's not because it isn't powerful. It's exceedingly strong and puts me in a position of power. However, there's one drawback. That benefit only helps you if you're in control, and I was not. Mahiru had a better hold on me than I did, and that's not saying much considering all she could really do was keep my inner hollow in check and keep it from consuming me. At this point, all I was doing was struggling in Kokoro's grasp, swiping for any amount of damage I could get on him, which wasn't much. Even at the height of his power, he was in control. I would have tried bantering, but all that came out of me was guttural screaming and growling at this point, something that was entirely part of my hollow's reins.

Soon enough, I'd be put down for a few minutes. Enough that the fight would be over.

View user profile

on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man scratched and clawed at Kokoro, scratching his chest open to the bone which only caused Kokoro to smirk as it was stitched back up.. He didn't seem to learn very well, which was a pity.. No matter, Kokoro would smile at the boy.. "A shame.. you're nothing like your father.. Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi.." Then, he would use Shunpo to back out, and leave the boy to kick and scream in the box.. and possibly die. No?.. He was still alive?.. Well.. The fight was over, that much was certain.. Kokoro walked over to the beaten Vizard, whom was seemingly crawling out of the wreckage that was just seconds ago.. Well.. He was resilient like his father and.. What was that he was..

Shit!

Apps and Info:

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:03 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I'd been wailing on him and tearing into his flesh for what felt like an hour, but it still continuously stitched itself back up, only infuriating me more. The smug Kokoro now took this chance to flip everything on its head and fire off another Kurohitsugi. I felt the reiatsu generated by the box, then the spears of darkness that pierced my aura and then my body. Still, even then, I could move just fine. That was the one upside to not having control over this form. I could still feel everything, pain and all, but if I ended up missing a leg, it'd be just fine for a while. It took me several minutes to drag my crippled body back up, but when I did, I looked at Kokoro, pieces of dark energy falling away from my body.

I then spoke but one word. "Die." And it was at that point, with the last of my strength, preparing a Gran Rey Cero, getting in close and letting that bitch fly. I knew however, immediately after firing it, I'd be in terrible shape. I'd be able to regenerate it back, and my inner hollow would recede. Kokoro's presence seemed to fade away, as well as the oppressive heat that only came from Bogota. I heard an alluring voice in the heart of my sword. "Let's go home." And that would be Mahiru, the demonic temptress that was the spirit that guided me. In the back of my mind, I wondered what Kokoro was going to do afterwards.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro watched the boy crumble into a heap of blood and flesh, and very little was keeping the package together on the physical or mental level, to put it nicely.. Kokoro smirked, "You're just a child.. Nothing like your father.." and like that, thinking, no knowing that the boy had been finished, Kokoro turned his back.. It was at this instant that a Gran Rey Cero pierced his stomach, flying through him eating up 3 of his hearts in one go, while exposing the other two.. He fell to the ground, coughing up blood excessively, while doing his damnedest to regenerate in the area, while also stitching the wound shut as best he could, the skin was stretched far too tight, and he was implementing some of the stem cells in his tendrils to form extra tissue.. This process would occur over the course of several minutes, but for now?..

Kokoro simply stood up, using his tentacles to carry the weight of his body without putting too much strain on the abdomen or leg regions.. He walked over to the boy and smirked, shaking his head lightly as he did so.. "Okay.. maybe there's a little Ika in there.. somewhere.. I'll have to find out another time.." At this point Kokoro simply carved a message into the dirt to be read loud and clear.. "I'll be back.. be ready.." and like that?.. He was gone.. He'd need some medical help with this one.. What a bother..

Apps and Info:

#26Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum