Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Kokoro is a busy guy..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:26 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the boy writhed in pain from the tentacles Kokoro couldn't help but smirk, launching a full force kick at the boys jaw, sending him flying away. He probably could've went for the kill, but that would have been a pointless endeavor. The boy launched discs of darkness, 10 in total, flying towards Kokoro.. He parried them with his scythe and ignored their explosions, which formed about 5 meters more of dark shit.. Lovely.. Kokoro burrowed some tentacles into the ground, and kept some on standby, waiting to see what was to come.. He Shunpo'd in close, and Kokoro felt himself lifted into the air by a Hadou 90.. "Shit.." was all Kokoro could manage as he was impaled on all sides..

Stepping out was painful, one of his hearts had been punctured, and he was struggling to stitch himself back up though it was accomplished in a timely fashion.. This boys shit-talking wasn't quite as endearing as his fathers, no.. It was a little more fucking irritating.. Kokoro gritted his teeth and launched a fist point blank at the mans jaw, via tentacle launching.. There would also be one coming from behind the man to hit at the same exact time, two punches at once should at least knock some of that cocky fucking attitude out of the little prick.. Kokoro grabbed his Zanpakuto and grinned. "OH I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.. I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:37 am

8th Division
8th Division
Okay, I gotta admit, taking a punch from him still hurts like fucking hell, but it was worth it to see his ass take a full-on Kurohitsugi. If he was anything like I remember, that's his thing. Still, getting barreled to the ground sucks like hell, and I think he might have fractured my jaw, but I'd fix it soon enough. I got back up and stared at him with a snide look on my face. "Oh come on Nashi, don't fall apart on me. I'd hope you can string something together besides yourself."

And that would do it. He'd be pissed at me. First rule in a fight against me, don't lose your temper. You might miss something. I'd congeal the dark mist in the area around him, shunpo to the inner area, aiming to cleave through him. If he moved to parry, I'd leave a rune on his zan or whatever he blocked with and detonate it at a later time. Anything else would get carved clean through. Wake up Nashi, I'm not the same little shit you remember.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
So the little shit ate two pretty heavy blows from ol' Kokoro.. "Maybe I'm not falling off..." As Kokoro healed himself he glared, then he heard the idiots fucking dialogue and snapped back, "The only thing hanging on by a string here, is your fucking life Kazuku, and if you're not careful? I'll string you up next you insolent fucking prick!" As Kokoro said this he would Shunpo to avoid the attack launched by Kazuku, and tentacles would shoot out laced in Reitsu, trying to constrict the idiot with force equal to a Bakudo 63, and if the boy dodged that He'd have something new in store.. "Bakudo 61.." And as he said this, hundreds of rods that would hold him still would form.. Finally..

"Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi.." As Kokoro said this he grinned.. There were very small odds this did not connect fully given the man should NOT have avoided being bound somehow.. But if he did this move would've been called off. Once the man was dropped he would not be given time to breathe, before tentacles would enclose around the two of them, in a 100 foot area.. "You're beginning to piss me off you insolent fucking brat.. Maybe you should fucking DIE."

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:50 am

8th Division
8th Division
Alright, alright already. I know I deserved this, considering I nailed the fucker with a Hadou 90, it's only fair that I'd get nailed with one too. As the familiar black box encased me and the bindings around me held me still, both the bindings and me got totally eviscerated by the dark energy. I would really like to hit him with another, but I can't. Bleeding from varying places on my body, the wounds already began to close, and I really started to fucking hate him again. Right. "Yami ni Naru." My shikai would sheathe itself and wrap itself in darkness, before changing form one last time.

"Now you see me, now you don't." I clicked the blade out of its scabbard, and the only visible sight of it was the glowing red line. The blade shimmered lightly, even though it was black, and with it spilled out columns of dark mist. It would fill the area around me slowly. I pulled the rest of the mist on the field to my general direction, forming a massive lump of it. At that point, I'd simply wait for the inevitable. I'd move if necessary, but I was in my element. Quite literally.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:17 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man took the attack fully and began to regenerate, but that was going to be a lot of damage.. Then the man seemingly released his Zanpakuto, causing Kokoro to do the same.. Then the man began to fill the area with this black dark mist shit.. Kokoro smirked ever so slightly, knowing this could work in his favor... He made precautions, diverting tentacles and his own scythe to protect where he was vulnerable.. He'd see what the boy had.. "Come on out and play Kazuku! Don't be a fucking coward!"

on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:06 am

8th Division
8th Division
The fool was getting a little beligerent for his age. Sad, come to think about it. From his word choice, it would seem that he thought I could no longer see him. Still, he chose to cover his most vulnerable spots, which I found almost adorable. A shame I'd have to ruin that plan. I released the first of my seals, the mark on my left shoulder with a quick tap, and my body began to wisp. I'd be ready to make a fun advance soon, but for now the fog would rush the mad doctor, and then I'd make a clean cut at his stomach, knowing full well a tentacle was there. I'd use my affinity with the darkness around us to cause several more lacerating strikes, all assailing differing portions of the man's guard. Kokoro was intelligent, I was well aware, but I wasn't about to let him get by with simply calling insults at me. Oh no. I had so much more in store for him.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man released a seal on his left shoulder and fog began to rush towards Kokoro's current position like a mad man, before the boy made a strike at Kokoro's general location. As he did this Kokoro smirked, "Bakudo 1, Sai" Hopefully the momentary binding of the wrists would be enough to throw him off course for the next move, because Kokoro encapsulated them in tentacles before yelling "HADOU Hadō #88. Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō!" If the attack had connected they'd both be in for a bad day, if the man had escaped Kokoro would call the attack off.. Then, assuming the blades still came towards him, Kokoro would tank a slash to his stomach twice, stitching both shut while retreating back further and further out of the darkness.. This fight was not going to be fun..

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:31 am

8th Division
8th Division
He must have really been into BDSM, because I was fairly certain this was about the 4th or 5th time he'd tried bound me with his tentacles. Guess what, it still fucking sucks. Because of his Sai, it wasn't exactly easy to deal with them, but this time, I managed to break the Bakudo rather quickly, enough to tap a second mark, releasing it. As my body began to wisp and glow, I knew I was playing with fire. I struck the ground with my hand, summoning 5 additional copies of my bankai. With speed on my side, I aimed to make a cut, then place a copy in the ground, then pick up another, and repeat the process with all six of the copies. The last strike of mine was a quiet incantation. "Bakudo 62: Hyapporankan" I'd leap above his head while generating the rod, ensuring that he and his tentacles would be restrained to the ground. Hundreds of them would essentially be right in his face, pinning him to the earth. When it was all said and done, regardless of whether I made the cuts, All 6 would glow bright red, having a single place to focus their power. Right on Kokoro's head. If he didn't realize ahead of time what I was doing, it would be too late now.

The lines would meet and carve several deep wounds into him if he did nothing. So what would he do?

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The 6 Copies of the Bankai was certainly a fancy trick, albeit dated as could possibly be. It was almost depressing, watching the son of Ika flounder around like a carp. Kokoro Shot his tentacles outwards in all directions to blast the copies away, and as the one came from above with Bakudo 62 Kokoro grimaced, knowing he had been caught. He tried to Shunpo away, but was still caught with 3 balls on the left side of his body. As he was pinned to the ground he smiled.. The boy had gotten cocky.. "Bakudo 81, Danku" Kokoro grimaced, as the explosion still had enough knock back power to crumble the wall on top of him before he could finally rip himself free of the Bakudo, in part aided by the fact that the explosion had essentially severed his left arm at the shoulder, which is where he had been held up by the Bakudo..

"Congratulations Kazuku Mazi, though not your father you're certainly a prodigy worthy of your last name, but let me show you what I can do.. Allow me to show you, true fear.. Toukai." As Kokoro said this, his Reitsu exploded outwards, and three tentacles sprouted from the ground beneath Kazuku each with a scythe at the end of them seeking to cleave him directly in half in various ways (diagonal, horizontal, then vertical.) before finally, Kokoro's tentacles would continue to flood the field at an ungodly rate. "Show me what you've got MAZI!"

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:57 am

8th Division
8th Division
Good, I was tearing him up. I wasn't about to let him entering Toukai deter me. I did not have a Toukai.... However......I did have a hollow side. "Kuro, come forth." I would pull my inner hollow mask, that of a wolf, and for a short time, I would have the edge. My mist would come to me, basically making difficult to see or sense me, and as I moved, so would it. I used that advantage to completely avoid the flurry of scythes heading my way. Second, I'd try to get in close, fling a wave of about 10 Bala, Shunpo to his left, fire off a Cero, then activate a second variant of Hassou Tobi. This one would call to three copies of my Bankai that were on the field, particularly, the three that would form a triangle that would create a wall directly behind Kokoro, no more than a meter to his rear, and then aim for a sweep. If I cut him now, I'd have the edge. Shitty pun, I know, but I didn't really care about that.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum