Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Kokoro is a busy guy..

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Mon May 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro wandered into Bogota again, this was frankly becoming a place he frequented way too god damn often.. He rolled his eyes and kept his eyes forwards, he knew what he had come for, and it sure as shit wasn't the lovely scenery, sure as shit wasn't the weather, and it absolutely sure as hell wasn't the humidity.. As plants and branches continued to crack beneath Kokoro's feet, he stood tall and flared his Reitsu, hoping to attract the familiar source of Reitsu he felt, and knew was within sensing range.. He then decided it was best for him to sit, and wait.. Kazuku Mazi, that was he had sought out, though it was certainly for his own.. more than selfish reasons..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun May 14, 2017 3:48 am

8th Division
8th Division
Someone was trying to get my attention, and I knew exactly who. His spiritual power and signature was a dead giveaway. Kokoro Nashi, or in other words, the dude who made me a Vizard. Cool guy, so long as you didn't stop on his tentacles. Regardless, I had a bit of a history with the guy, and I respected him, even if he was a bit fucking nuts. After all, I hung around my old man, why wouldn't I goof off with Doctor Hentai?

I walked out of the hidden area within Bogota, sweltering as fuck place that it was, and out into a more open area, where sure enough, Lord of Touch Me and you Die Nashi was standing. Nah, the bastard would probably only gut you if you interrupted him mid-'Mad Scientist' mode. Still, I stood there, waved at him and put that classic smug Mazi grin on my face. "Been a while, eh Nashi? Dissect any frogs lately? Maybe test the effects of alcohol on small children? I bet that'd be fun. Assuming they could hold their liquor that is."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man appeared before Kokoro as he took a bow to greet him, "It's been a while Kazuku Mazi.. as for your questions, the last small child I opted to intoxicate was you, seems that it went pretty well might I add.." Kokoro's blank expression grew to a smirk, "Now, clearly, I've come here for more than to just simply collect samples, and frankly I see no need for introductions.. So would you like to educate me in regards to what your old man has been up to of late? Or would you prefer that I simply skip straight to the meat of this affair.. The choice is yours."

on Mon May 29, 2017 7:14 am

8th Division
8th Division
The man with many stitches simply seemed content with me, not angry, and not amused by my humor, but that didn't stop me, after all, I did have some of my father's traits, the good ones, mainly. "Of course, Nashi, have you ever seen me sober? As far as my father goes, he's fine, still the same pain in the ass he's always been, what else is new? I tend to ignore him frequently, seeing as his affairs don't really matter much to me. I don't wanna know who he's been sleeping with after all. Got any other business with me, Captain Hentai?"

I stretched, cracked every bone from my shoulder to the base of my spine, then my hands, and it felt like several minutes before Kokoro Nashi had the balls to speaking... that was assuming he still had them. I forget. Oh well.

View user profile

on Mon May 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"I think I watched when you were born but... no.. you wouldn't have been sober then either.. Fair point there.." Kokoro said rubbing his chin, listening to the young fuck continue on with his blabbering.. "Quite frankly, I don't want to know who your father is sleeping with either, but I also didn't want to know when you were born, so.. Regardless, my business with you is rather simple. I would like to give you a.. 'test' of sorts.. one that'll involve a couple more bones cracking in much less comfortable forms and fashions... You see Kazuku.. I would like to spar with you, to test how far you've truly come." A sly smirk parted Kokoro's lips, as he reached for his Zanpakuto.. "I don't think that requires any further explanation, correct?.." It was at this point that Kokoro would use his tentacles from the inside to crack every, single, bone, in his body. Loud pops were heard for about a minute before it was through, like a machine gun was firing off.. This would be fun.

on Mon May 29, 2017 10:32 pm

8th Division
8th Division
We had plenty of banter to toss back and forth and it was quite fun, but like I'd thought, he hadn't come all this way for a mere chat. He confirmed this with a mention of a 'test'. Right. About that. "Thank the fucking Soul King, and here I was afraid you came all this way just to bore me to tears, old man." and with that, I drew my Zan, tuning out the rest of his failing banter. After all, I was my dad's kid. I wasn't about to let someone with clear tones in their voice treat me like an imbecile. I took my smug asshole face that my dad gave me and displayed it proudly. I'd have fun mopping the floor with Frankenstein's bastard child.

View user profile

on Wed May 31, 2017 4:50 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the boy spoke a large grin stretched across Kokoro's face from ear to ear, the boy was like a younger, less calm version of Ika and for whatever reason? Kokoro loved it. He even got a kick out of when the little shit began to ignore him after he drew his Zanpakuto and- wait a minute.. Oh this asshole was about to get beaten within an inch of his no good sorry fucking life, THAT WAS WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.. As he took the smug face that yet again, reminded Kokoro of Ika more than it did of anyone else, Kokoro's grin shrunk to a smirk. He drew his Zanpakuto and entered Shikai from the get go, before Shunpoing behind the man attempting to cleave him in two.. "Let's begin, oh and do make the fight entertaining, I didn't come all the way out here for you to bore me to fucking tears.."

on Wed May 31, 2017 9:53 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I was in for a fun time, considering he wasted no time in trying to cleave me in two. Thinking he'd get away with it if he Shunpo'd behind me? Oh that's cute. I leapt up, timing it carefully so that I could springboard off the flat of his scythe with my hand, leaving behind a large enough cloud of Dark Mist to cover a 3 meter wide area around us. I'd quickly undo the red paper seals on my zan, releasing into Shikai. With that out of the way.... I'd be behind him now, having vaulted over his shoulder. I'd make a few slices with my zan, effectively carving an oversized 'Z' into his torso. If for whatever reason, he decided to grab me, I'd meet his hand, then leave a rune on it, otherwise, not.

"Oh I promise not to bore you, after all, I don't have guests often, so I like to entertain them. What kind of host would I be if I bored people to death? I prefer to end things quickly." I'd call out, assuming he could still see or hear me through the fog that would soon expand and thin out some.

View user profile

on Wed May 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The second the idiot jumped into the air and tried to springboard off of Kokoro's Zan, he'd find tentacles approaching him from the left and right, and coming downwards was a brutal fist tentacle, aiming to knock him down SEVERAL pegs.. oh and seeing as Kokoro had flipped his blade vertically and pulled it up? This dude was NOT starting out well.. He did however leave out a 3 meter cloud of dark mist, which was a good enough indicator that Kokoro should say fuck it and avoid that thing. The man then undid some seals and entered Shikai.. If he still tried to get behind Kokoro, he'd find that he'd be landing in a sea of tentacles, and that would NOT end well.. As the man attempted his shitty dialogue Kokoro rolled his eyes slightly.

"You know, it's bad enough you're not as good of a fighter as your father, but to think you're not even as good at shit-talking is a bit depressing.." Kokoro knew what he was doing with this.. Now to see if he'd get a bite..

on Wed May 31, 2017 10:55 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Well, that looked better in my head, but ehh, I'd figure it out later, for all I cared about, I was just gonna be a pain in his ass. Not exactly with grace, I took several tentacles to the everywhere, feeling obscene amounts of pain of course, but otherwise chastizing myself for being so damn cocky. Motherfucking hell, getting touched with a tentacle shouldn't hurt so much. After the pain left and I could actually fucking move again, I'd make some distance and try again. I'd launch some thin discs of solid darkness, those which would fly at bala speeds and be poised to cleave through several tentacles, because fuck those things. I'd primed them to burst into about 5 more square meters of dark mist on impact, totalled up. Aside from that, I'd congeal the rest of it on Kokoro's location, priming to make a more fun fight out of this. I'd shunpo in close, then under my breath, "Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi!"

I'd be wary of any physical strikes or tentacles moving around, and aim to make him suffer through it. He'd be lucky if he could see me, let alone sense me, and I was done screwing around. "Oh fuckface, where'd you go? I seem to have lost you in that Kurohitsugi... Don't die on me that easily." It'd be even funnier, because he'd probably have been expecting me to just take another hit.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum