Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Kokoro is a busy guy..

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon May 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro wandered into Bogota again, this was frankly becoming a place he frequented way too god damn often.. He rolled his eyes and kept his eyes forwards, he knew what he had come for, and it sure as shit wasn't the lovely scenery, sure as shit wasn't the weather, and it absolutely sure as hell wasn't the humidity.. As plants and branches continued to crack beneath Kokoro's feet, he stood tall and flared his Reitsu, hoping to attract the familiar source of Reitsu he felt, and knew was within sensing range.. He then decided it was best for him to sit, and wait.. Kazuku Mazi, that was he had sought out, though it was certainly for his own.. more than selfish reasons..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun May 14, 2017 3:48 am

8th Division
8th Division
Someone was trying to get my attention, and I knew exactly who. His spiritual power and signature was a dead giveaway. Kokoro Nashi, or in other words, the dude who made me a Vizard. Cool guy, so long as you didn't stop on his tentacles. Regardless, I had a bit of a history with the guy, and I respected him, even if he was a bit fucking nuts. After all, I hung around my old man, why wouldn't I goof off with Doctor Hentai?

I walked out of the hidden area within Bogota, sweltering as fuck place that it was, and out into a more open area, where sure enough, Lord of Touch Me and you Die Nashi was standing. Nah, the bastard would probably only gut you if you interrupted him mid-'Mad Scientist' mode. Still, I stood there, waved at him and put that classic smug Mazi grin on my face. "Been a while, eh Nashi? Dissect any frogs lately? Maybe test the effects of alcohol on small children? I bet that'd be fun. Assuming they could hold their liquor that is."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man appeared before Kokoro as he took a bow to greet him, "It's been a while Kazuku Mazi.. as for your questions, the last small child I opted to intoxicate was you, seems that it went pretty well might I add.." Kokoro's blank expression grew to a smirk, "Now, clearly, I've come here for more than to just simply collect samples, and frankly I see no need for introductions.. So would you like to educate me in regards to what your old man has been up to of late? Or would you prefer that I simply skip straight to the meat of this affair.. The choice is yours."

Apps and Info:

Yesterday at 7:14 am

8th Division
8th Division
The man with many stitches simply seemed content with me, not angry, and not amused by my humor, but that didn't stop me, after all, I did have some of my father's traits, the good ones, mainly. "Of course, Nashi, have you ever seen me sober? As far as my father goes, he's fine, still the same pain in the ass he's always been, what else is new? I tend to ignore him frequently, seeing as his affairs don't really matter much to me. I don't wanna know who he's been sleeping with after all. Got any other business with me, Captain Hentai?"

I stretched, cracked every bone from my shoulder to the base of my spine, then my hands, and it felt like several minutes before Kokoro Nashi had the balls to speaking... that was assuming he still had them. I forget. Oh well.

View user profile

Yesterday at 9:59 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"I think I watched when you were born but... no.. you wouldn't have been sober then either.. Fair point there.." Kokoro said rubbing his chin, listening to the young fuck continue on with his blabbering.. "Quite frankly, I don't want to know who your father is sleeping with either, but I also didn't want to know when you were born, so.. Regardless, my business with you is rather simple. I would like to give you a.. 'test' of sorts.. one that'll involve a couple more bones cracking in much less comfortable forms and fashions... You see Kazuku.. I would like to spar with you, to test how far you've truly come." A sly smirk parted Kokoro's lips, as he reached for his Zanpakuto.. "I don't think that requires any further explanation, correct?.." It was at this point that Kokoro would use his tentacles from the inside to crack every, single, bone, in his body. Loud pops were heard for about a minute before it was through, like a machine gun was firing off.. This would be fun.

Apps and Info:

Yesterday at 10:32 pm

8th Division
8th Division
We had plenty of banter to toss back and forth and it was quite fun, but like I'd thought, he hadn't come all this way for a mere chat. He confirmed this with a mention of a 'test'. Right. About that. "Thank the fucking Soul King, and here I was afraid you came all this way just to bore me to tears, old man." and with that, I drew my Zan, tuning out the rest of his failing banter. After all, I was my dad's kid. I wasn't about to let someone with clear tones in their voice treat me like an imbecile. I took my smug asshole face that my dad gave me and displayed it proudly. I'd have fun mopping the floor with Frankenstein's bastard child.

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum