Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions on building my character

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun May 07, 2017 3:49 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
I have questions about my character app. As there have been several changes that have occurred since I last RPed here, I'm finding that I'm a bit lost. The current app allows for more freedom, but when paired with the new currency system, it may be a limiting. So with that being said, I need to know about limitations that currently exist.

If I want one of my character's abilities is to manipulate Menos Grande into using Negacion, what would the verdict be, being that NPCs now takes coinage?

Next, if I want an NPC to serve as my head quarters, how would this work?

Also, on a less complicated level, I've noticed people have different numbers of techniques and abilities. What is the least/max permitted of each?

View user profile

on Sun May 07, 2017 4:03 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
I'll answer the last one, though I might be corrected by a staff member. It's completely up to you, though try not to have over 20 or so...that starts getting a little ridiculous. Keep in mind that's in one stage of power aka just shikai. I'm going to link to discord, where if you want to talk about these in real time with staff (if they're on), you can.

https://discordapp.com/channels/259619968826605573/259619968826605573

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 4:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
All other questions have been answered, sooo.. locked.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum