Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Division 9 Barracks

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:10 pm

Rha just smiles and gets right to work on cleaning the dishes seems he dues not slow down much being use to taxing him self to work the forge,cook for rukon some days and helping keeping the town fixed up. To him this was no different just the cooking was on a bigger scale same with some of the clean up but it bothered him none. Later he is doing some more spearing duel welding training swords and using other unorthodox fighting styles and seems to be keeping a good pace into, he feels a sudden sharp pain and falls to one knee as a groan and yell of pain is heared as his scar on his back starts to act up, he quickly fights throw the pain pushing three sparing partners he had be for he drops the training swords to go tend to his back.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:35 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori continued working in his office as the day passed along. Everything was as he wanted it to be. Everyone was doing their job and staying out of issues. It was nice and quiet as he did his paperwork..no interruptions. Why can't everyday be like this? Is that too much for a Captain to ask? Maybe there was something he was missing that was in there air... Either way, he was just glad that he could enjoy this day as much as he was.

Not too much longer after he was having that set of thoughts...a loud yell of pain came from the training room. Something out of the ordinary happened. That wasn't something Captain Minamori was counting on happening this day. He wanted to be able to flow through the day...actually go through an entire stack of paperwork with a new record but oh well. Shingen shrugs his shoulders as he leans back in his chair with a sigh while looking out of his window. It is now late afternoon and the clouds are now threatening to return but havent tried yet with the sun still showing but on it's decline from the sky. It was just time for him to do the other part of his job and investigate whatever was going on in his barracks. He rises from his seat, leaves his desk, and out of of his office.

After walking the ways and reaching the training room, Shingen sees Rha in an awkward position. There are several people around and no one moving, just watching. Captain Minamori shakes his head at the sight and begins to move in the room. "Alright, alright. Show's over folks. First thing's first...why are you all just standing around looking at the man instead of offering to help him at the very least? I know you guys can help him to his bunk if you couldn't get him to Division 4 for medical treatment." Shingen walks over to his 10th Seat and speaks to him, "You definitely look like you are in a lot of pain there. Let me know what I can do to help you out here." explains Shingen as he looks Rha over trying to figure out exactly what the issue is.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 am

Rha holds up a had ad says, "I told them stay back you should to I need to use my poisonous mist to treat this trust me on this its that or wait it out the mist is faster don't wanna end up numbing any one that got to close there safety above my own." He grunts as his zanpakuto was now in its shikai with the appearance of a graceful nzappa zap some green mist starts to form around the head of the weapon and he says, " "Good thing this stuff can numb my muscles wean I need it to....ya ya aura I know its not full fix but nothing eils works as good as this."

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:33 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened as his 10th Seat explained what was going on...he couldn't really get a good understanding of it all at that moment but felt that since it was happening to Rha, that it would be most likely best to leave it to him as the man requested. With that in mind, Shingen began to signal the members of his Division that was in the immediate area to back off and give Rha room to handle his situation. "Alright, everyone clear the area. We don't have clear details to the situation at this time and we don't need to have anyone else pulled into unknown circumstances that could require the attention of the 4th Division. I will obtain information from Rha here when the time comes to learn more, in the meantime, put distance between yourselves and this location. That's an order." explained Shingen to his Division as he looked down upon Rha again. "To you Rha, handle this situation as quickly as possible and when it's been resolved, come find me in my office. This is a direct order to you. Got it?" says Shingen as he eyes Rha before turning and leaving to return to his office with this new development on his mind.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:12 am

Rha is heard groaning as he digs the ax head into his wound not to deep just enough for some mist to get into his blood and muscles after a bit he pulls out the weapon and quickly heals the wound and head to Shingen's office after returning his weapon to its resting state and clearing the mist he enters slowly rubbing his lift shoulder a bit and says, "Sorry if i worried you sir it happens from time to time that old scar acts up."

View user profile

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:18 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori had gone over what he had just seen from his 10th Seat in his mind numerous times but couldn't quite figure out what he was missing. There was some part of the story he didn't have. Either way, he needed to get answers and the sooner the better but Shingen was being forced to wait until Rha was finished completing whatever ritual was necessary to correct his issues. Nothing looked natural about it and that was the thing that disturbed Shingen the most.

Just when he went to reach for the top report on his pile in order to try and put this whole entire situation to the back of his mind for a bit. Maybe getting it off of his mind for a bit would allow him to get a new perspective on it and come up with what he was missing or at least part of it when he came back to it later. Unfortunately for Captain Minamori, he didn't get too much time to take a breather from the situation as Rha walked into his office after he read only two lines from the report. He glanced up to see the man walk in tending to his shoulder. "So. Let's hear it Rha. From beginning to this moment. I want to get a full understanding what is going on with you, your physical condition, and your connection to your zan...since it seems to be involved in this situation somehow." explains Shingen as he looks Rha eye to eye. He now waits to see if his 10th Seat will give him what he requests without too much hassle.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:43 pm

"This scar is from wean i was a kid way before I meet aura wean i was like right hollows attacked my home and killed my mom and dad if not for my god father I be in the void or were ever we go wean we die." "That night I got a scar so wean it acts up I use the poison from aura witch I can control to numb or hinder seances you breath it in you lungs get numb harder to breath I cut you that arm is numb and so are some of the mussels in the body." "So earlier I was sparring useing two training swords mixing in kicks and light uses of kido wean out of no were it feels like my scar is on fire I used kido to shove them away and keep them away with kido as I tryed to treat the pain." "Over the years I gone to every doctor in rukon and 4th Division in 4th division wanted to run test after test and bring in R&D I told them I'm not a lab rat and left." "I was tired by the time you came out any longer and I be fighting them to get off me, I am not helpless I ran from the hospital after I woke up lived on my own for years and wean I turned 18 is wean I first heared aura's voice it was the start of a rocky friendship...for years I blamed her for what happened I use to smoke a bit and drink heavily." Rha says sighing and adds "Turns out my good for nothing grand father on my mom's side is a soul reaper and he treated me like crap one day I had enough and bet the shit out of him and nearly died after I let him go I all most killed him insulting my dad disowning my mom and cutting her off because she wanted to chose her own happiness by marring my dad then make her dad happy by marring some one eils." His tone shifts no longer calm and level headed he was mad his reishi can be faintly seen and says, "The old man called me a mutt a dirty no good mutt!" "Some grand father he was hope he is happy in his jail cell."

View user profile

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:57 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened thoroughly to what his 10th Seat had to say as he tried to explain the entire story behind his strange scar and the healing ritual for it. However, Shingen got more than what he was bargained for and isn't sure what to make some of it. He decided that the best thing for him to do in this particular situation is to take this to someone else more qualified than him. Rha may not want to sit in the presence of anyone in those particular Divisions but that doesn't mean that they can't offer their input in any way. Shingen will go, gather data from the 4th Division from Rha's time there and bring it over to the 12th. From there, they should be able to come up with something of an answer for him.

As these thoughts are processed through Captain Minamori's mind, he lets out a sigh from the energy he's used in this situation. Shingen stood up and walked over to Rha then placed his right hand on his 10th Seat's left shoulder as he began to speak. "This doesn't sound like a situation you will be able to get corrected and solved on your own. Regardless of how you feel personally toward other Divisions and their operations...they can and will fix your issue. It's a matter of whether you actually want your issue fixed or not in order for those working on you and their methods to work without issues or resistance from you or your body." Shingen then paused. He looked Rha over and truly wanted to believe that everything would work out in their best interests but he can't see the future. The last thing he needs is someone in his Division on a critical mission suddenly breaking down and possibly costing them everything cause a member in a non-active state. Especially if he is the key member of the mission. "Rha, I want to do this for a number of reasons...and your health is at the top of the list. Ok?" finished Shingen.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:57 am

Rha nods knowing its high time he gets a full look over and says, "Yes sir just I use to trying to treat it on my own and gotten no were it would not hurt to get checked on." He sighs softly and says, "Aura is happy about this she been telling me to get checked on for years but i'm stubborn but today showed that I need the help this was a spearing I would have been fine but fighting a hollow I would likely be dead so I well go but were to first 4th or 12th Division... no aura marriage is still off the table into I find the right one that I pick."

View user profile

on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:10 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listens as his 10th Seat confirms with going along for getting examined. This was the best news he could hear at this time considering everything that has happened recently. Shingen ran over a couple of things in his mind in terms of putting things in motion...first, which Division to go to first as Rha was just asking followed by notifying them ahead of time so that they aren't getting a surprise visit. The last thing Shingen would want to try and deal with is Kokoro in the middle of working on something that he's interrupting then becomes cranky and upset for the interruption. Then he and Rha feel his wrath for it.

Captain Minamori shook his head of the horrible situations that could come from showing up unannounced to either Division and having to look either Captain in the eye from it. Especially bringing a case like Rha's on their doorstep without any fore-knowledge. Shingen instantly called two of his Division's members into the office and had them take handwritten notices explaining everything to both the 4th Division and 12th Division Captains at once. He and Rha will show up tomorrow giving both Divisions time to prepare for their arrivals. "Rha...thank you for all you've done today. You are a shining star in our Division but due to events that have transpired not too long ago, I want you to go get rest for tomorrow. We will go find answers to questions in your physical situation. What do you say?" said Shingen with sincerity in his eyes as he looked up his 10th Seat. "When this is all over, you and I will have a conversation about some other things, especially your position in the Division."

View user profile
#61Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum