Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Division 9 Barracks

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:01 am

"No sir just stamp the ones in the pile of read reports and did you like my cooking?" Rha says, looking up from the reports as he asked having cooked the food hoping he made enough to feed every one in 9th Division and it seems he did not have a grate sleep but still seems to have woken up fully regardless of the sleep he gotten last night. He then adds in "I found this stamp with your seal on it and this can be signed by you or stamped so I went for the stamp because i can't copy your hand writing dues not help I don't wright much my spirit aura dues most of that."

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:35 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori came off of the doorway and closed the door behind him before walking up to his desk with his smile still on his face. He continued to watch Rha just stamp away after listening to the 10th Seat explain why he was in Shingen's seat at Shingen's desk calling himself doing any of Shingen's work. The smile got bigger before he began to speak again. "Rha, first of all, there are a lot of things are out of place for you in order for you to actually help me out here. Not saying your effort is misplaced, I do thank you for that. But first of all, I don't use a stamp. I personally sign every page of every document that crosses my desk. There are lots of security reasons for that. Next, I don't have any of today's reports yet. So since you didn't read any of those so-called reports you were stamping, I don't know what you were working on. And finally, good job on the food." explained Shingen to Rha as he now leaned his shoulder against the post not too far from his desk.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:40 am

Rha blushes a bit and says, "Thought I lighten the work load a bit you seem so over tasked with all this  paper work and I thought me filling out a bulk order was a lot of work in the forge and I'm glade you like my food good to see that skill is still sharp." He giggles at this a bit use to cooking for rukon to help feed the town a bit.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:19 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori comes off of his doorway and walks over to his desk without taking his eyes off of his 10th Seat. He places his right hand on the center of his desk with a little authority but lots of pride! "Rha! You have made your statement here this morning and I'm proud of you!" Shingen begins emphatically. "I need more in this Division like you who take charge of the day and not only want to take on their duties but their Captain's duties as well. Brave soul you are. Diving in blindly like that, true warrior." Shingen staightens up while taking a breath. He decides what his final words will be before speaking as he clears his throat. "Rha...continue the good work. Now, I neeed you to tend to your food as you ensure that the entire Division is fed. No second guessing and that no one is missed. Once everyone is fed, report back to me. I will have a special task for you today." With that in mind, he awaits for Rha to leave his office in order to put everything back in order and reorganize his desk. No matter how it may seem, he truly is proud of his 10th on this day.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:53 am

Rha nods and flash steps off back to the mess hall to start cooking up a storm making lots of food , ham, eggs, hash browns getting a morning fest ready for every one flash stepping to the forge and back to make some of his ham roast as well ready to feed his hole Division feeding in his mind a new family letting him self bound with the members of the Division a bit as he feeds them after long time a way he walks to the office and enters a bit winded but happy and says, "I think I well need to stock my ham roast stuff here seems a lot of members loved the stuff."

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:44 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened to the wonderful hustle and bustle of his Division which was a great sound to start his work to. Everyone was doing something and not just standing around or have an issue that they didn't know how to deal with, yet. Today was definitely looking a lot better than his most recent days. He took in a deep breath as he wanted to inhale this feeling and released it as he glanced out of the office window to see the sun not only fully out but it pushed back most of the clouds that were once in the sky. Even the day was looking a lot more cheerful.

As the small reports began to come in for him to look over, Rha appeared to inform him of the current standing of his progress. After hearing him out Shingen replied, "Well, there's only one thing we can do to fix that right?" he asked as he glanced up from the current report he was holding. "Your mission now is to go out and restock to continue your task of maintaining the Division today. You won't handle any reports today. Just handle the needs of the forces in our Division and that will complete your day. Understood?" explained Shingen. With that said, went back to looking over the report he had in hand. This was going to be a very much relaxed day.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Rha says, "Yes sir." He then flash steps off to get what he needs to restock the food as well going around and helping with a few chores around the 9th Division helping getting rooms nice and net or helping out in sparing matchs around lunch he cooks up a huge lunch of ham roast , mash potatoes , gravy , ribs , rice and lastly fish not forgetting to go to you and saying"Lunch is ready." seeming worn out but still up and about keeping up with everything he needs to do around the Division.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:04 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori enjoys the sounds of his Division moving about and doing thigs while the day passes. He couldn't be more pleased with the state of his Division except for one thing but that will be settled at a later point. As that thought passed through his mind, Rha appeared in the doorway again to inform him that lunch was ready. Who would've thought that so much time had already passed? Shingen rose from his seat at the desk as he stretched before starting to make his way toward where the food was.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:22 am

Rha follows there was lots of food that rha had cooked for the hole Division every one was enjoying the food that was cooked for them he says, "You go a head sir I can wait to eat."

View user profile

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:55 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori entered the room where the food was prepared. He had his pick of and made a plate then got his drink. He sat down, said his blessings, and began to eat. After eating his food, he took care of his plate and cup. Shingen then made his way to his 10th Seat, Rha. "Great job on the food and drink for lunch. Keep up the great work but don't overexhaust yourself. Understood?" explained Shingen as he patted the young man on the shoulder. Then made his way back to his office to continue his work.

View user profile
#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum