Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Division 9 Barracks

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:34 am

"yes I understand." He says then flash steps away a few moments later rha comes in panting and says, "Dam it he is gone again...." He pants softly tired out from all the running he did and says, "Even in his heavy stuff he moves quick..." He set in the chair panting hard and says, "Hope he did not try to start anything."

View user profile

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori didn't budge one bit as the stranger made his exit. Mere seconds later, 10th Seat Rha makes a sudden return almost immediately after the stranger leaves. How interesting. Rha speaks of not being able to catch up to that stranger and hoping he didn't start anything. Shingen didn't pay it any attention and continued to stare out of the window. As he did, he spoke to Rha, "So where is the report?" After such a grueling experience, the report should be very detailed regardless of it being full of 'dead ends'. Either way, this was the moment Captain Minamori chose to turn back toward his desk and return back to work. He had been pulled away from it long enough and it needed to be finished. He sat back down and went back to the stack of reports that were already sitting on his desk awaiting review and his signature. Not to mention, he has to write out a new one over what just recently happened with this 'stranger'. Today was just filled with nothing but paperwork on top of more paperwork.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Rha caches his breath and says, If you need a brack i can do the paper work sir and the report." He puts down a small stack of reports and says, "eight spots the eighth being a spot i did not expect him to lead me to...." Rha sits down with a sigh and says, "Yes aura I know I should vist there more often I can't one hollows are stronger there and tend to be the no talking type I can't reason with two we moved there body rember that still makes my skin crawl so there in the rich blood zone witch leads me to three I hate going to that house the servants still work there even thow im sure i fired them four different times..." He was talking out loud to his inner spirit aura from his other reports this is not the first time he has done so he can even let her out of the blade and have her take her own form to help him some days but this is a huge draw of power on his part.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori continued working as his 10th Seat Rha, prattled on. For some reason, even suggested to do his job, which would be nice...if the young man could but that wouldn't be possible. "Rha, I commend you on even offering but this is part of my job as these reports require my signature after being cleared. You could do me a favor though and go rest after performing that assignment. From the way it sounds, you were doing nothing but playing the part of the chicken with it's head cut off." chuckled Shingen as he signed another report. "Once you have gotten fully rested and are ready to work again, we will discuss your report and what you will be doing next. Understood?" explains Shingen while looking over the new report in his hands.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Rha nods and heads off to rest the report he had was one at the spot of a hollow attack on a small family home a man named Jon the previous owner of the jewelry forge and a woman named. Sara she was to inherit a manner from her father but had all family ties and funding cut wean she ran off to marry Jon a poor working soul and no the man her father wanted her to struggle with Jon. They had a son one Rha' Chonchiyo. The report gos back to what Rha did today dealing with a few hollows killing a few and talking four back to the bad lands or back to wakomundo.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:13 am

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori was glad that his 10th Seat didn't put up much of a resistence when suggested to go rest. Many simply don't understand or respect the offers of rest they get. Bodies need time to shut down and recharge to gain back their full potential, especially if they were moving at full throttle for a period of time. Maybe there was actually some potential in Shingen to be a successful leader after all. The thought of it made him smile to himself for a moment. He couldn't enjoy the moment too long however as he was almost done with his paperwork for the day...finally. The moon was now in the sky and it was getting toward that time to wind down for everyone, including himself. Shingen decided he would take a brief break and stretch before hammering down the last load to kill off the stack. Once this was done, he should be able to to hit the bar he was in the mood for to get a drink or two in. He definitely felt like he needed a few after the day he had.

View user profile

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:22 am

Rha lays in his bunk to rest from his work that day wounding what eils is in store for him as he keeps up the good work. He lets his mind slip into a deep sleep to spend some time with his inner spirit Aura.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:53 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori completed his paperwork and stretched back in his office seat in a way to celebrate his victory. The only thing on his mind at the moment, besides getting that healthy stack of papers to the 1st Division for drop off, was to get his reward for the day. He rose from the seat that he had been almost glued to the entire day to glance out of the window for a moment. The moonlight was entrancing and was perfect for a stroll outside. After gathering up the reports, Shingen made his way out of the Division 9 office and started heading for Division 1 grounds. Along the way, he peeked in on his Division's barracks to ensure everyone is not trying to sneak in any unnecessary activities and sleeping properly. When he looked in, everything was peaceful and quiet. Shingen would proceed to the Division 1 office and dropped off the reports. After that, he stretched again as a yawn crept out. The day pulled more out of him than he thought it did. Shingen then decided that he will most definitely limit himself to two drinks at most before heading to bed. With that mind, he headed to the Entertainment District to pick out a bar.

After having his two drinks, he wished the staff of the bar well and departed to make his way back to Division 9 barracks. It was time for him to turn in and get his winks. As Shingen got closer to the barracks, he began to think how much he would like to have a Vice Captain. He would welcome the help in various ways. But it seems he will be ways off from getting one at the pace things are going. He isn't upset or anything as that's the way things are. But hey, always good to have nice thoughts right? Either way, Shingen heads to his room and puts down for the night.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:40 am

Early in the morning rha wakes way before any one eils and slips out of his room quietly and heads into the mess to star working on food for the hole 9th Division getting coffee and tea started as he cooked eggs, bacon, ham and other foods then heads into Minamori's office slowly to get a jump start on the office work useing a stamp to sign the papers hoping he can get some the work done before Minamori gets up for the day.

View user profile

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:43 am

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori woke up and stretched. The sun wasn't out yet but he could see that it was pushing the darkness back. As he was going through his usual morning motions, a smell caught his smell sense. Why would he be smelling anything this close to his sleeping quarters? The only thing he could think of was that someone went and brought food to the barracks but that's completely out of normal for anyone. Shingen finished up his motions and began to leave his Quarters when he noticed a light on in his office...when that also is very uncommon for the norm. He decided not to look into it until he had eaten, so he proceeded to where the food was.

After eating, Captain Minamori rose from his seat and proceeded to the outside where the sun now began to peek from behind the clouds. The individual that was in his office either are still in there looking for whatever they are looking for, stole what they wanted to steal (since there isn't much to steal which would leave Shingen easy to determine what was stolen) and left, or they are patiently waiting in his office for something else. Either way, he proceeded forward to the office to see what awaits him at the scene. It will be quite the way to start a day..especially after how his previous day went. After walking the ways, he reaches his office door and places his hand on it. He slides it open to only see, Rha sitting at his desk calling himself helping with paperwork. Shingen can't do anything but shake his head with a slight smile on his face. "You didn't read any of those...did you Rha?" asked Shingen as he leaned on the doorway.

View user profile
#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum