Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Division 9 Barracks

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

on Sat May 13, 2017 5:53 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened as Rha tried to explain his stance on his situation. The major problem here was that only one thing mattered to Shingen...Division 9. "No offense to you Rha, but your past is your past. We are only speaking of the here and now which should only constitute Division 9. As far as that has been concerned, it hasn't been what I was requiring of you and you also don't want to reach those requirements. So I'm not seeing what the issue here is about you leaving." explained Shingen as he crossed his arms while glancing upward toward the ceiling. "Hmmm. I tell you what. Since you aren't very high upon the totem pole quite yet and doesn't require so much out of you, can we agree to terms on your private life and your work?" suggested Shingen as his eyes came back down to meet Rha's again. He honestly didn't want to lose the guy as a member of his Division but at the same time, he wants members who are actually going to do their jobs. Division 9 has a very important responsibilities, even on the lowest levels that this member don't seem to look upon as very serious matters. One way or another, Shingen is going to get this matter resolved.

View user profile

on Sat May 13, 2017 6:05 am

Rha sighs and says, "What is the deal every one eils from here would have told me to scream back to rukon, your the first to talk to me for more then a few moments seeing,I was not trained to be a soul reaper like every one eils it makes me an outsider like that ichigo guy not what you call a warm welcome. He trys to relax and calm his mind feeling he did not relay fit in any were fully in his mind and says, "If need be I well live here but rukon wouldn't be happy about it. but its your call boss man.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 12:33 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori let Rha explain some more on the stance that has putt this shinigami where he has gotten thus far. As he finished, Shingen just stared at Rha blankly with no movement or immediate verbal response of any kind. Just a moments hanging in the air of pure silence between the two as Shingen was thinking to himself. He suddenly comes out of his 'zone' and sees Rha again as he shakes his head loose of the moment that was just there. "Rha. The main reason I'm not taking your hand and literally forcing you to sign that transfer request form is one thing...potential. You may only be a 10th seat with few responsibilities right now but I see you being able to rise through the ranks and becoming something great. If you truly want it, that is. No one will can make that choice for you, but one thing is for sure...what I said before is true. Division 9 will be full of nothing but workers devoted to the responsibilities of the Division. So even if you are able to spend time in the Rukon now as a lower rank, know that it will dissolve as you get higher in rank within Division 9." says Shingen as he tries to explain to Rha about his potential connection strength to Rukon as he gains rank. This most likely would occur in any Division Rha went to but that's not for sure but Shingen is certain of it in Division 9 as long as he's Captain of it.

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 7:00 am

Rha shrugs and says, "I well work hard but I don't think i would want to move rank. I like the freedom this spot gives me so I well stay here do as I'm told sir nothing less and nothing more, now were is aura she should be back by now." He sighs and says, "I swear if she is chasing a bird this the last I let her out in the spring time." He huffs softly at the way she acted some times he thought she was was subpost to be like him and says, "I should go after her again stubborn woman no time for games."

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 2:45 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened to Rha prattle on about not wanting to move up on rank and staying as close to the Rukon as possible. Hearing this forced Shingen's eyebrow to raise once again as the rest of what Rha was saying became drowned out and made no sense to him anyways. However, that one statement deserved a lot of attention and questioning which required answers that Shingen most definitely wanted to hear. "Rha. You left the Rukon District to become a shinigami. The shinigami have a very dignified and thorough responsibility which is explained to each and every single one of them when they are in the Academy. If you couldn't adhere to those responsibilities with your heart and devotion being for Rukon and nothing else...then why are you even here? If you such a heart set upon the Rukon, you never should've left it. Due to the responsibilities that demand your attention here as a shinigami, you will always be pulled away from the Rukon..no matter what rank you are. The situation is even worse as a ranked officer, even if you are the lowest ranked officer." explains Shingen as he burns a hole through Rha while staring at him. "You hold a position that many others in this Division are doing their best to work for so they actually CAN rank up through the system. So they can better themselves and Soul Society as a whole while you seem to only be solely focused upon on small corner of it. Why aren't you trying to better the Rukon by improving yourself and the Soul Society altogether? You don't believe the Rukon would benefit from a powerful shinigami that would later down the line have the ability to suggest law changes that would become implemented to improve the Rukon's environment? Or maybe a shinigami who doesn't want to become a CC but actually become a member of the Central 46 and write them laws themselves to make those changes for the Rukon?" explains Shingen while still staring through Rha as he talks with a passion and a pride about being a shinigami.

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 am

Rha seems to think on this seeming conflicted as a green and blue tiger walks in and sits by him seeming to try and comfort the man as he was deep in thought and the tiger says, "Rha you ok?...You seem lost in thought." Rha dues not say a word as he takes your words in deep thinking it out as if planing for a counterattack.

View user profile

on Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori looked on as he awaited Rha's response to what he said. Shingen wanted to learn where exactly Rha's mind was at and what his goals would become. Goals and direction are what drive a Shinigami to who and what they become. He didn't want to feel like he was forcing Rha into something he didn't want to do but at the same time, being a Shinigami held a lot of importance and potential that he didn't believe that Rha was seeing at the time. The last thing Shingen wanted was for Rha to miss out on becoming something great..not just for himself but for the Soul Society as a whole. He decides to be patient as Rha continues to think over the words spoken to him.

View user profile

on Fri May 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Rha pets aura sending her back to the inner world and tares up the form and says, "I'm staying i owe it yo my parents if nothing eils to become stronger and better sorry it toke so long I had to reach deep inside to see what I wanted and how the energy felt around my choices so I'm staying boss man." He seems full of energy his self confidence and self esteem refreshed and says, "Ready for work boss I can fill you in about rukon including the hero a vigilante in the town."

View user profile

on Sat May 20, 2017 3:02 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori noticed that Rha come out of the 'deep thinking' moment he seemed to have been having as the 10th seat spoke again. The words that were said proved that Shingen may have been playing a little rough but the result was worth the effort. The Captain didn't want to destroy the man's desires and dreams but instead make them bigger and give them a firmer foundation to which they couldd be built upon. "Rha, today officially begins your duties as the 10th Seat of Division 9. From this day forth, everything you do supports not just the Soul Society...but yourself and everything you wish to accomplish for yourself in the future. You always have to keep in mind Rha, that you represent many different things as a Shinigami. The thing is that you can always change what those things are. Just make sure they are always positive and steadily moving forward in some capacity." says Shingen. "With that mind, I will give you two choices. You can either go to the Rukon to explain to everyone there about the changes that will be happening or you can rest in the barracks and take the next rotation on the patrol. Neither answer is wrong but I know this is a huge change for you personally and I want you to be 100% for your duties in the Division." explained Shingen as he leaned forward and slipped the transfer request form from between Rha's fingers.

View user profile

on Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 am

Rha nods and says, "I can call a town meeting and be back in no time they need to know." He then flash steps away to rukon to tell the town the news and how things well change and after what seems like half an hour rha flash steps back and says, "Sorry about that had to make sure they understood that the hero won't be leaving them and I well still do forging just on my days off from here." He stretches a bit and says, "now were is a bed I could use a nap not use to flash steeping that fair."

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum