Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Division 9 Barracks

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sat May 06, 2017 1:14 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE

This is the Ninth Division of the Gotei 13 Court Guard Squads...otherwise known as the Counter-Intelligence Division. Their main priorities lie in preventing information leaks, unhealthy culture influences, and establishing strategies for massive Hollow gatherings and intelligent beings. Minor priorities lie in memory replacement in World of the Living and handing all of the daily reports to the Captain Commander before getting them back to file them to the Library.

On this day, Captain Shingen Minamori is getting caught up on a few things on his Division's paperwork. He had been out and about doing a few things that were 'out of regime' the past few days and figured it was time to get back on the grindstone before he became overboard with work. After all, regardless of the fact that he's the Captain now...Shingen's very much still doing the work for two people as he is still working for both the Captain and the Vice Captain of that Division. He's happy where he is though due to the responsibilities of this Division compared to others he could've been at. Shingen takes a brief look out of the window next to him and smiles at the thought of being blessed with what he has. The moment ends and he returns to his paperwork mountain.

View user profile

on Sat May 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Rha' Chonchiyo or rha for short flash steps outside of Shingen's office and nocks before saying, "Rha' Chonchiyo I heard that I needed to report in." He waits to be told to come inside and meet with his Captain but why a 10th set needed to report straight to the head of a Division it was rarely wean things were good but rha had be wrong before it just was an official order so it could be good or it can be bad he just need to wait and see.

View user profile

on Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori heard the knock at the door which gave him a reason to look up from his paperwork. He listened as the person spoke which gave him time to stretch while sitting. He then instantly changed his mind and decided to stand instead for greeting the person. "You may enter." responded Shingen as he took a quick glance outside of his window. He would then walk around his desk to await his guest to meet him in the hallway.

View user profile

on Sun May 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Rha enters and gives a light bow and says, "I'm reporting in I heard that you wanted to see me?" He then stands up strait wearing the Shinigami outfit the main difference here is that blue where it would normally be black. It is also green where it would normally be white and it was a bit wrinkled and dusty like he throw it one in a hurry he covers his mouth yawning softly seems he just woke up or was up all night doing something.

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 7:21 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened as Rha explained his presence there. He was not dressed in the usual shinigami attire. It seemed as if that would become the normal standard for the seated officers of the 9th Division. Shingen tried his best to hide his smile as he looked Rha over as he didn't want to give his 10th Seat the wrong idea as to why he was smiling. He began to walk causally around Rha before coming back to his starting position.

"Yes, I indeed requested your presence." Shingen began. "It seems you are new to the division and yet, haven't set foot within the barracks...until today that is. I was beginning to wonder why that was until I learned of your extra job out in the Rukongai. Tell me, do you have that job for extra money or is it just for your hobbies?" asked Shingen as he raised an eyebrow. The better he could understand his new officer, the better he would be able to use utilize him properly.

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 8:09 am

"The jewerly forge belonged to my father before he died so I toke over to keep it going I use the money I get to help improve rukon sir."Rha says, plainly then adds, It's all so my home that I prefer to live in I don't like living in the manner i got after getting my corrupt grand father on my mother's thrown in jail. And I was told to send in my reports I was never order to hand deliver them sir." He keeps his poster some light bur marks from the working the forge early before he came in to report to you.

View user profile

on Wed May 10, 2017 2:37 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened as Rha made a brief explanation of things. He thought things over for a moment before coming to a decision. He wasn't quite sure how Rha would respond to it but it was what he believed would be best for the situation. "Alright. I kind of understand some of a small bit of it, but for the part, I'm lost. Either way, if I want you to be an efficient and useful officer for my Division..I'm going to need you to be available to me when I do need you. Besides that, it's actually safer for you to be within the walls more often than not. If you were to get attacked while out in the Rukongai, I wouldn't know about the attack until the victim report came in. I'm trying to prevent that from happening for you more than anything else." explains Shingen.

View user profile

on Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 am

Rha shrugs and says, "I made it so fair outside the walls I see no reason to hide sir" Smiling a bit he adds in "I was born in rukon it is my home your, not the first to try to leave my home and my forge for a safe spot in the walls all have failed, I well report in only if im ordered to if my god father can't talk me behind the walls, you think you can do better?" He smiles a hint of stubborn pride in his words, this well be a up hill fight to try to talk him behind the walls and live with the rest of the division he seems so sure of him self.

View user profile

on Wed May 10, 2017 5:11 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened as Officer Rha pleaded his case in the situation further. He nodded his head while the words flowed from Rha's mouth but something just wasn't clicking with Shingen about the entire situation. It was in this moment that he walked behind his desk and ran the entire situation up against the status of his Division. That's the part that he had been missing and was searching for. There were just too many things not lining up for him that he was looking for out of his officer as it relays to the status of the Division.

In this moment, after the light bulb went off for Shingen, he reached into the drawer of his desk and began to write on it. What he was doing in that time was filling out a Division Transfer Request form for Rha. After he finished, he stood as he looked over the form to make sure he didn't make any errors and walked over to Officer Rha. "Alright Rha. Given your current standing and personal requirements, it would seem best that you be transferred to a new division. I'm honestly not sure what division would be best suited for you but Division 9 surely isn't it." started Shingen as he held the form out for Rha to take. "Now, don't take any of this the wrong way. I'm not attacking your personal choices, personal life, or you as a person. It's simply the fact that you have to get things done and they would interfere with the mandated orders that make up Division 9." explained Shingen with a half-smile on his face as he awaited Rha to take the form and sign it.

View user profile

on Thu May 11, 2017 12:31 am

Rha sighs and says "I'm in rukon as the eyes and ears for 9th Division off the records lets face it off the records I have worked for every one but..." He says the next part in a wispier "Every one but division zero." The returns to a normal talking voice as he looks at the form. "I know kenpachi won't take me in the last time we worked together he tried to kill me wean I let a smart hollow leave the battle field, my kidou is not grate only one of any note is my twist on hadou 31 mine is green in color, I don't like R&D they tried to get me to give up how I make jewelry and the hero's armor out of hollow mask and last time I checked byakuya still has his restraining order agents me the one night I got relay drunk, wounder if Yama would say to all this?" He rants a bit as he reads the forum then snaps his fingers and a green mist leaves his blade and leaves the building likely his sword spirt sent to get something for him.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum