Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training with the Veteran (#TIMEFORASPANKY)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:13 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori went for an attack to try to end this battle but was short-sighted yet again. This was shown to him as Captain Nashi used that eagarness against Shingen when he not only used that strong momentum that Shingen built behind him but also a very well placed tentacle moving at high speed to hit Shingen in the face with. There was literally nothing he could do to get out of that one, especially with his body in the condition that it was in. All he could do was suffer the oncoming damage as he tumbled from the blow which put his body in a worse position than it was already in. As he dragged himself back to his feet, he looked up to see that Kokoro had now pulled out numerous tentacles with scythes on the tips as well his partner now caught in a tentacle taking a high level kido. There wasn't too much he could do as his speed was cut due to the damage his body had taken. Shingen seriously wanted to end this whole thing but wasn't making good way about it. If he tried to attack from that distance, he could pull it off but it would do little against this opponent who would not only see it coming but have too many different ways to divert the attack and render it useless. He certainly isn't going to fire off any kido while his partner for this fight is still in ground zero. That leaves Shingen with very few options and doesn't sound very good at the moment. He begins his slow, painful walk towards Kokoro to begin another assault, tentacles and all.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:02 am

Vizard
Vizard
Captain Aran had mitigated most of the damage, but he had done so for the both of them, until he used Push.. Upon using that blasted fucking move, Kokoro felt two of his hearts be penetrated, as he was pushed back further onto the spikes.. As the dome dissipated, Kokoro dragged himself from the ground, a tattered fucking wreck.. Shingen had pulled himself to his feet, but was clearly struggling with every step he took.. Kokoro smirked, Shunpoing towards Noziel to make a scythe swipe at his shoulder, vertically, straight down hoping to cleave the fuck in two.. This was a fight to the death, Noz needed to be prepared.. The only problem was, and Kokoro knew it, was that his back was turned..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:22 am

8th Division
8th Division
This was it. My chance to end this. I knew it and knew it well. With Kokoro at the weakest I'd seen him since I met him, he made a vertical swipe, attempting to cleave through me. Little did he know I was waiting for such a strike. I left an afterimage precisely where the strike would make contact, then Shunpo to his rear-left, closing the gap with my wind affinity. I'd make a solid thrust through, clear to his back, where if contact was made, would put this fight to an end. If unhindered, my Toukai would slip clean through his body, the middle of his back, and that would be it.

I hoped he was satisfied with the result, whatever it was. I was beaten up, exhausted, and to be honest, lucky that he was vulnerable at that very point in time. But in wartime, things like that are necessary. To take advantage of every little slip-up, exploit every weakness, and to hold nothing back. That was what he meant to teach us. Always fight, never let your guard down.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:22 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori drudged along while watching the two warriors clash and felt like he was dragging nothing but dead weight. By the time he got there, the battle would be over between those two and all that would be left was either going back to the barracks for treatment if Captain Nashi were on the losing end or taking the final blow from him if Kokoro were on the winning end. Shingen shook that whole entire scenario out of his mind as he continued to slowly make his way forward. There was no time for that if this was a battle to the death! There was only one way in and one way of this battle....death.

Then suddenly, Captain Minamori came to a complete stop. He glanced down at his weapon and then back up toward the on-going battle. He has up to 100 ft of chain at his disposal. Why isn't he using it in a situation like this? Even more so, he can do other things besides throwing his kama around. He isn't that one dimensional as most would make him out to be. Shingen holds Hanamuko out in front of him and uses Nai te Iru Miboujin technique which causes the chain attached to Hanamuko to be extended to full length then glow before the links separate for him to use as he sees fit. He commands the links to hover above the two Captains until the precise moment to strike Captain Nashi. That moment when Kokoro went for the attack and Captain Aran left the afterimage, Shingen struck with the hundreds of small blades from all directions upon Kokoro to give Noziel what he needed to finish off Kokoro. With that, Shingen dropped to his knees and awaited the results but the fight was still in his eyes.
Nai te Iru Miboujin (Weeping Widow): When Shingen extends Hanamuko (Groom) to its maximum length or any length he desires (maximum would be best though) as then he can cause the chain to shatter causing each loop of the chain to break off from one another. After each loop is broken Hanayome (Bride) begins to glow a dark purple and changes from grey to black. The chain loops transform into hundreds of small blades that can be manipulated by the wielder of Hanayome, Shingen. Although once this technique is used it takes a while for Hanamuko to reform. Once Hanamuko reforms, Hanayome will return back to her regular appearance. The manipulation of the loops are similar to Byakuya’s petals. (It takes 1 post to regenerate the loops but an additional 2 posts to use the ability again.):

View user profile

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:06 am

Vizard
Vizard
Hundreds of blade links flooded Kokoro's body, beheading him in an instant as an afterimage by Captain Aran blew out 4 of his 5 hearts and rendered him close to death.. Kokoro stitched his head back on, having hit one knee, scythe still in hand. He willed himself to his feet, blood pouring out of his mouth at a staggering clip.. He had a hole in his stomach the size of a basketball and he grinned, showing that the blood had already stained his teeth red.. "I'm impressed Captain Minamori, Captain Aran.. Perhaps you do have it in you.. I..Grrr.." Kokoro growled at the ground, noticing he had lost the ability to lift himself up unaided. He used his scythe to steady himself, and as he went to stitch the stomach wound shut he noticed.. He was at his limit.. It wasn't working anymore.. What?.. Was Kokoro simply getting too old..? Nonetheless Kokoro stitched the wound shut slowly, and very slowly at that as he gurgled blood while laughing.. "You pass.. This is what you will need for war.. I.. I'm defeated, if my estimations are correct..?"

Kokoro hit the ground, his eyes were glassed over, but his laughing never subsided.. "Perhaps I'm getting old after-all.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#26Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum