Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training with the Veteran (#TIMEFORASPANKY)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat May 20, 2017 2:42 am

8th Division
8th Division
It would seem that Kokoro was a lot firmer in his combat routines than I would have thought. Though he took the position I had intended for, I was in an even worse position. I would find that I could no longer escape but by one way, and even that would cause me damage. I decided that rather than avoid it, I'd parry it. "Seki!" With that, I'd be able to hopefully disperse the force that would be caused by Kokoro's punch. If it connected, I'd go through with the around the back maneuver that I had in mind, then call on Fusoku no Koete, my Bankai. I'd leave an afterimage directly in front of me, holding a Bakudo 37, Tsuriboshi inside of it. If Kokoro struck it, the strands would explode outward, pulling his scythe to the ground. I would slide back a little, aiming for a little more space, but not too much. I'd have already noted that poor Shingen was taking unnecessary damage, but then again, I was also putting myself in a really terrible position.

I'd have to keep my cool and level my gaze, but I knew how serious he was now. This really would end up with my death if I let him control my movements. If Kokoro took the bait, cool, if he didn't I knew what I was going to do. I'd need time though. I'd place a few Sho behind my back, aimed towards the Tsuriboshi dummy. If he saw past that, I could still push him into it, and it'd still put him in a vulnerable enough position for me to go in for a lethal strike. I had to be ready for anything.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat May 20, 2017 6:05 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori did what he believed was the best course of action. He slashed at the tentacles that were before him. Captain Nashi was his enemy in this situation. Not just any enemy but an enemy in which Shingen was to do his best to cut down. Unfortunately for him, Kokoro is no ordinary individual. Those tentacles of his aren't just plain tentacles either. As Shingen put his blade through them, they set off a blast that set him flying through the air very quickly and landing far from where he just was. Lesson one for Shingen this day was to not take unnecessary risks against opponents as he looks down upon an ability they possess or use. This current side effect may be small but in retrospect, it either could've had long lasting effects or instant death.

Shingen finally found himself again after he was dizzied by that explosion. The only thing he could hear over the ringing in his ears was Captain Nashi challenging the two Captains to come for him. Shingen rose to his feet when things and called for his shikai. His sword was now a kama in each hand with chains at the hilt of them that were attached to his wrists. He could no longer afford simple mistakes as Captain Aran was engaged with Kokoro face to face. Shingen took to the air and threw his right kama toward Kokoro's legs. It all truly begins for him now.

View user profile

on Wed May 24, 2017 2:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
Seki took some of the edge off the punch, but not enough to help Noziel as much as he was probably thinking. The punch would graze his jaw and certainly leave a rather large mark on the side of his face.. Then? He went Bankai, and afterimages began to appear, which.. that was seemingly a new trick.. He left a Bakudo 37 inside the Afterimage which yanked Kokoro's scythe into the ground violently, and he felt himself dragged downwards along with it. He would then slide back a bit, presumably aiming for a little more space not that it would matter. "I'm old, not dead.." Kokoro ripped himself free with a violent burst of Reitsu and upwards raw power, which also helped to amplify his speed and strength for a while.. (Activating my five post stat boost) It seemed like he was trying to set Kokoro up but he had let the opportunity slip. "YOU FOOL!" Kokoro Shunpo'd to his front, then his left, and in an act disrespect he went back to the front and swung a backhanded slap at the mouth of the Shinigami. "Waiting in combat means DEATH. REACT. THE SECOND YOU SEE WEAKNESS GO FOR THE FUCKING KILL." The slap had little held off from it, and Kokoro fully intended to take Noz's head off with it, though he knew that was not likely.. What a fucking fool..

In the meantime..

The other Captain had slashed through the tentacles like a maddened fool and found himself blown away quickly. He was burned from top to bottom when Kokoro saw him from the front, and it was not surprising.. Then, the man went Shikai, and had some new weaponry, but he'd be fairly disappointed because though he had thrown the Kama at the moment the afterimage deal had occurred, Kokoro used his tentacles to knock the blade off course enough that it would land beside him, prompting Kokoro to shoot him a glance after bitchslapping Noziel across the training grounds.. "That's what you call fighting to kill?.. Pathetic.. Show me the fire you showed me the day we met Minamori!" It was at this point that Kokoro would use a tentacle that formed behind him to launch at Bala speeds, with the full force of a punch from behind hoping to roundhouse punch him across the field... Boy they needed to step up soon, or else..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Yesterday at 6:36 am

8th Division
8th Division
I suppose he couldn't have been any more clear if he tried, and even though he was being a total asshole about me not taking the chance to exploit his weaknesses, and waiting instead, he was right. I couldn't afford to dally. This was war. I needed to stop holding back and go all-out. Graven wouldn't hold back this time. I would have to destroy him the first chance I was given. Very well. I turned back the lock responsible for my ability to sense pain, took the shot from Kokoro, and rolled onto my back. Without a moment's hesitation, tossing my momentum back forward to kick Nashi in the chest, hopping back onto my feet in the process. "Consider yourself dead then." I said with malice in my voice, snapping the mental lock that held my mind together, unraveling bit by bit.

"Byakurai." I'd call out, firing the thin blue line that would pierce the tentacle closest to Kokoro, then following that, I'd shunpo to the space above Kokoro, smacking his face with the butt of my zan, firing a charged wind blade directly into his face. "You wanted this." Directly after that, I'd prepare 'Kaze kōru - mi etsuran arī'. I'd leave an afterimage after landing on the ground, sealing the extra copy of Fusoku inside of it. If Kokoro was dumb enough to hit this one too, he'd find himself in combat with an invisible foe. If he looked for me, I'd have already been ready for his next slew of moves.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

Today at 12:59 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori viciously slashed thorough the initial tentacles that stood in between himself and Captain Nashi as if they were nothing but mere weeds in his backyard. What Shingen didn't expect was the aftermath of the slashing from the tentacles which resulted in the massive triple explosions in such a close proximity of each other and himself that the overall damage gave him very severe burns and deep shock. All of that was initially overridden by his adrenaline due to the atmosphere he was surrounded by and the drive to complete the mission directive. The only thing that kept sticking out in his mind at the current moment was that he was to die if he didn't respond and act accordingly.

Fellow captain...despised and hated Hollow...agitating, overly aggressive, and full of themselves Arrancar...it didn't matter. Death was death no matter who was dealing it during this war. All that mattered in the end was who was to be standing victorious in the end. Shingen was going to make damn sure he was on the surviving side. The more time he took as emotions built up, is also the same amount of time that he allowed his damage to seep in and catch up to him which means he needed to end this battle as soon as possible in order to get those wounds tended to. With that in hindsight, Shingen realized that Kokoro swatted his kama to the side, like most do with relative ease...but that is never really a major concern for him as that is always an introductory/set up move. A test move of sorts but who really needs to test Kokoro right? Either way, it's a habit that won't change because it's built up like that for a reason. However, directly after Captain Nashi knocked the kama to the side, he instantly sent a new tentacle towards Captain Minamori...and at high speed too. Shingen hadn't picked up on it due to his mix of emotions, numbness in different areas, and extreme focus on Kokoro to try to end the battle as quickly as possible. He used this moment to shunpo to the opposite side of Kokoro and used that momentum to swing the kama that was on the ground back toward Kokoro's neck while using his other hand to cast, "Bakudo 9, Geki!" exclaims Shingen while the tentacle that was initially being sent after him should be now headed for Kokoro as well.

View user profile
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum