Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training with the Veteran (#TIMEFORASPANKY)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Wed May 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Vizard
Vizard
So Shingen and Noziel were penciled in today for a visit to the training grounds, and Kokoro was waiting there. He had essentially agreed to train the younger Captains who had never partaken in war, to deal with it. No one could be better for that job, than Kokoro. He let his Zanpakuto rest at his hip, and closed his eyes, feeling for their energy nearby, and upon sensing the two of them making their approach, he opened his eyes, and cracked his neck. His hand tightened around his Zanpakuto, and he smirked... Maybe today would be a fun change of pace...

Maybe.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed May 03, 2017 10:47 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I was called in for training, which was unusual for someone of my status and power, but nonetheless, being an order and me striving to be loyal to my kind, I of course, obliged anyways. What I hadn't expected though, was that my trial would be with Kokoro, a man who scared me once when I was young and new. With time, I found him to be semi-respectable, even if he was a psychotic bastard. "Greetings, Kokoro. Been a while, hasn't it? Dissected anything odd lately or do you only do the mad scientist thing on the weekends?"

I would hope that he had a sense of humor, as I was intending to be light-hearted about it. After all, I did know better than to piss the guy off. "Right, training. Though I'd be certain that by now you'd know what I was capable of, wouldn't you?" To be fair, we were getting dangerously close to a war-like move that I was far from prepared for. Maybe it was for the best that I was here with someone who had been around as long as Kokoro had.

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 11:31 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
It has a been a while since his original meeting with the Captain of the 12th Division. Things have changed a bit since that day. He approaches and can feel the energy exuding from the unique man from the Research Department. Shingen actually owes him a bit and wonders when he would be able to make that up. For now, he will focus on today and prove that he was worth the position.

"Hello again Captain. It has been a minute. I am certain your work has been fruitful." says Shingen as he speaks to Kokoro upon arrival. Kokoro wasn't the only person's energy he was feeling as Captain Aran was there as well. This will be the first time Shingen would get to officially meet this man face to face. "Captain Aran, I am Captain Shingen Minamori..nice to officially meet you." says Shingen as he came to a stop. This will be good for all three of them, particularly Shingen. He will be getting more acquainted with his peers and there's no such thing as too much or bad training.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 am

Vizard
Vizard
Captain Aran made his smart-ass comment, bringing a smirk to Kokoro's face, "Yes actually, I've been dissecting film of your fighting techniques and practices, some of your tendencies, qualms, quirks, weaknesses, strengths, for instance, did you know that" mid sentence Kokoro put his hand out flat, and Shunpo'd towards the insolent fool, probably giving him some head issues to start out with. "Did you know that your defense is the absolute shits when you're too busy trash-talking like a buffoon? Oh I'm sorry Captain, I thought a visual demonstration might aid in what I was trying to convey." Kokoro smirked, before returning to the affair at hand. "As I was saying... ahem.. yes though I am aware of your capabilities Captain Aran, you are going to die if you don't further them, and soon.. The Espada will not just sit there and let you get your bearings, it will be a fight to the death. A break, an instance in which you display the slightest bit of weakness, will result in death or worse, the death of an ally that trusted in your preparation."

As Captain Minamori greeted Kokoro Kokoro looked down at his wrist, as though he were looking at a watch but really, he knew the time. He then used a tentacle to point towards the clock to the east of their location. "You're late." As the man would turn to face the clock Kokoro's wrist, the one he was using to pretend there was a watch on it, was launched via the tentacles like a rocket punch, and would probably put the Captain on his ass, as Kokoro's arms withdrew in a timely manner. "Now that you're all accounted for and have been dealt with properly.. Training begins the second you guys give me the nod."

Apps and Info:

on Fri May 05, 2017 1:43 am

8th Division
8th Division
Though I was hoping Kokoro would take my jest with a grain of salt, he did exactly as he always did. He responded with brutality. After shunpoing over to me and palm striking me in the forehead, it could only be said that he was attempting to chastise me for the lack of respect I gave him. After a long, drawn out lecture, I'd realize another Captain of mine had walked in, Shingen Minamori. He greeted me respectfully, and though I was slightly disoriented from Kokoro's asinine behavior and still waved at the guy, even he got a swift tentacle punch in the stomach. Kokoro was serious, deadly serious about this, and we both had to be as well, if we wanted to come out of this alive.

So with the full understanding that Kokoro Nashi was in high spirits, and intent on filling us in on how weak we were compared to how strong we needed to be, I stood there contemplating the fact that Nashi was actually right. War was something I knew nothing about, and trampling through Hueco Mundo blindly was going to get us all killed. Regardless of all of that, he set up a simple system of readiness, when we nod, we begin. I drew Fusoku, in a duelist stance, then nodded lightly. He didn't need an explanation. Hell, half the time, Captain Kokoro Nashi didn't even need an excuse.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 4:23 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched was Captain Aran and Captain Nashi were exchanging conversation as he approached when Kokoro turned his attention to him. Strangest thing was how he said that Shingen was late. Late? How is one man late when he was literally footsteps behind the other invited guest? Was Shingen missing something here? As his mind was racing to figure out the though process behind Captain Nashi's statement, a tentacle was making its way toward Shingen at high speed. It stopped literally inches away from Shingen's body before Kokoro stopped and withdrew it. Shingen would have to say, it did make him break a small sweat upon his brow and he surely wasn't able to perform his morning ritual to sweat the alcohol out of his system before this training session. He looked up to the sky and thanked all of the Makers who were watching over him that Kokoro saved him SOME grace.

Shingen did receive the message being sent by Captain Nashi in that instance though and it brought his mind into a different state as he placed his hand upon the hilt of his Zanpaktou. In this training session, there was likely to be no room for error or second chances since war looms on the horizon. Everyone does need their blades to be razor sharp...but this blade doesn't simply refer to their Zanpaktous but the most prominent things that make each one of them Captains to begin with. Those individual prominent factors vary from Captain to Captain but they were strong enough to make them standout above every other shinigami in the Gotei 13. If the Captains were to fall, then it would bring about catastrophic problems throughout the Gotei that would become very hard to repair. Captain Nashi has been around for a very long time and seen a lot of things. This training session is further proof that he not only wants to weed out any and all weaknesses within his comrades but he only wants to work with the best of the best. Only someone on that kind of level can help others reach that same level. Captain Minamori draws his Zanpaktou and nods that he is ready to begin. It's finally time to sharpen the blades.

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Vizard
Vizard
They received their bumps well, so Kokoro forgave their transgressions, and the second they drew their Zanpakuto's Kokoro's smirk grew to a sickening grin.. "Let's make this very clear, you fight till I die, you die, or I call the fight off. That simple. No rules, no regulations, you do what you must to end this fight in your favor. This is a war, not a god damn social gathering, and if you treat it that way I will have no problem with adding you to my death total.." There was a lot of truth to what Kokoro had just said, but it wasn't entirely true.. Didn't matter at this point though.. It was time to fight.

He had entered Shikai before even arriving.. But THIS was going to be fun... it was for their betterment though. So at least there was that... Kokoro had already burrowed the ground out. His tentacles were already in the ground and the second Noziel drew his Zanpakuto Kokoro would go towards him using Shunpo, trying to cleave him in half with his scythe. It would seem Kokoro was truly trying to kill them, but it was necessary. Shingen would be dealing with tentacles which burst from the ground and tried to envelop his body with relative ease. Smirking from ear to ear, he couldn't help but hope for the best..

Apps and Info:

on Thu May 11, 2017 9:06 am

8th Division
8th Division
After smirking the way he normally did, Kokoro Nashi gave us his terms. A fight to the death, unless it was called off by him. I found that easy enough to follow. Normally, I wouldn't do this in a spar. However, this was no normal spar. I undid the mental lock that was tied to my emotions, allowing me to take the desire to fight and remove my reservations. Though one emotion would remain as I slapped the face of Graven on Kokoro's head. Hatred. Whatever Shingen had heard of me so far, it was about to be displaced by something much harsher.

Closing my eyes, I could sense quite a bit. Kokoro had already released once, and had made the field into a playground of tentacles. I expected nothing less from the man who enjoyed playing with his test subjects more than he did combat. Right then, what he presumably wanted, I'd give him. I drew my Zanpakuto, Fusoku. Without even wasting a moment, Kokoro would Shunpo to me. I'd go Shikai and slide to the right, avoiding the cleaving scythe of his. I'd swing towards his left leg, then shunpo behind him, leaving a Sho in my wake. That would hopefully put him in position to be impaled by my Shikai. Of course it wouldn't kill him, but it'd be freaking hilarious for me.

View user profile

on Sat May 13, 2017 11:14 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori may not be too familiar with Captain Nashi but he does have very recent memory of his meeting with Captain Nashi. That was quite the introduction to say the least. Beyond that, it was the memories themselves that left the most lasting impression as there aren't any other Shinigami that compare to Captain Nashi. No matter how you look at it...that is both a very good positive and a very twisted negative. The only thing that matters as far as that goes is which end of the spectrum does the individual pull that distinction. In Kokoro's case, it seems that he uses that entire dynamic as a teeter totter. Meaning that depending upon who he is dealing with at the time, he will either make himself look the more positive distinction or take the more negative distinction.

As of today and this very moment, Shingen was facing off against Kokoro again. This time the conditions were very much different than they were the first time he crossed blades with the man. First off, in the first encounter...that fight was not intended on multiple levels. This one has multiple levels of intention behind it. Secondly, in the first encounter...Kokoro had countless advantages which he gladly too advantage of. This one has advantages in his favor still but not as many and Kokoro wants Shingen to actually do his best to take away more if possible. Third and finally, in the first encounter...Kokoro actually held back and showed mercy. This one is a fight to the death. Shingen could do nothing but accept those terms, especially considering that the words that Kokoro spoke were true about the coming event. They are about to embark into a war. People are changed by wars. Whether they are the ones inflicting the damage or are hurt by it. Whether they are the ones close to those who were killed or the ones with hands soaked in blood from all of the killing they had to do. Wars affect everyone. With Shingen having to actually fight in this one...the question will eventually become...Will Shingen kill or be the killed?

Shingen's mind quickly shifted as Kokoro's tentacles erupted from the ground and raced for Shingen's body. He may not know what Captain Nashi's tentacles are fully capable of doing but he does recall the pain he was in when they were squeezing the life out of his body as they were wrapped around him. He instinctly decided that would not happen again and reacted upon sight with prejudice toward them. Shingen actually utilized his full physical speed and performed a horizontal slash toward the tentacles as he drew his sword. After moving past the tentacles, he then put his sword into Shikai due to sheer emotional state his mind was now in while his eyes were locked upon Captain Nashi at that moment. It was then decided that he would do whatever it took to prevent any further pain from being inflicted upon anyone else as flashbacks of the moment they met continued to replay upon his mind.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Vizard
Vizard
That Aran was a clever bastard, but he clearly didn't know what he was dealing with.. Kokoro parried the first attack with his scythe and smirked as the man Shunpo'd behind him, but he barely noticed being pushed backwards into the oncoming sword.. No matter. For at this point Kokoro controlled the mans Zanpakuto.. He gripped it with both hands, and watched as tentacles sprouted from the ground beneath the Captain, and began to run up his arms, leaving him in ungodly pain if the attack went as planned.. Kokoro smirked slightly, and used Shunpo to go behind Noz, the only place he could escape to if he escaped at all. If he did, he'd run into quite the right hook from Kokoro, which had the full intent of leveling him.. "Is that really your best trick Captain Aran?.."

Meanwhile the poor idiot known as Shingen had cut Kokoro's tentacles, and probably blown himself sky high with a blast equal to that of a Cero. He appeared to be going through some PTSD and Kokoro couldn't help but smirk at this.. "Come at me, both of you!"

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum