Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Can Aaron Do Teh Walks?

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed May 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron was strolling through Tokyo, minding his business when he stumbled upon a small child, and an Arrancar in the nearby vicinity.. He didn't attempt to quicken his pace, for he knew that would give him away.. He didn't aim to do much of anything but relax, though apparently that hope was unrealistic, and any expectation of that in the world today was.. well...

Stupid.

He approached what he assumed was the middle ground between the two people, and it seemed as though they were approaching that position, he was in the middle of a large street, rife with things he could use towards whatever ends he chose..

Now just to wait..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed May 03, 2017 11:04 pm

8th Division
8th Division
It was a simple life, having freshly broken out of hell. Though to be fair, I was stuck in there for a very long and dreadful time. There was someone else there waiting to get out, but unfortunately I could not assist him much, only enough to teach him how to create a mask. It was a shame, but I got bored of waiting, so I left him. I'd almost forgotten how much Tokyo had changed since I was human. Oh well, just like me, the entire city had gone to shit. Quite unfortunate.

Curiously enough, someone caught my eye, a rather average man to some, but I could feel power emanating from him, the question was now, was he exploitable or not? I followed him somewhat closely, apparently he had his eye on something else, but I wasn't about to lose something that drew me in like this. I was also glad that no matter how good his senses were, I could still hide if I needed to. I'd gotten stronger since the last time I'd come out of Hell. I just hoped this guy didn't like tentacles as much as the last one.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Espada
Espada
Tokyo. She had figured that it would be quite a busy city, however it wasn't nearly as spiritually busy as she would have liked for it to be. She wanted some excitement. She wanted some sort of action. Bright blue eyes wandered the human figured wandering along the city streets as she sat upon a rather tall building. Selica had never been to Tokyo, and she sure wished she never had. It was a bright city, but it was very ugly and the people were weird. Humans were weird. This was why she never interacted with them because she always wanted to tear them apart.

As she searched, Selica would find something very strange about a particular man and his little follower. Bright blue eyes would continue to watch them as the girl seemed to be stalking him or something. "What kind of fucking circus is this?" Selica would smirk not thinking much else about it, considering she couldn't sense the child and neither of them had looked at her yet. I mesn.. come on.. her reitsu was freely flowing. She was a sitting target. Even as much as she hated Tokyo, she was very much amused by it.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 12:10 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron turned to face his little follower, some small chick who looked more than a little obscene.. "Run along little girl.. Very fast, get away, otherwise I cannot promise your safety.." He turned to face the Espada and flipped open the pouch at his waist, if the girl didn't leave he'd need to keep an eye on her as well.. "Arrancar, you've no business being here, leave now, or I'll be forced to end your life.. I don't do warnings, I don't do negotiations. Leave or die. Those are your options.." Aaron stood straight, with the pouch slowly beginning to let the air fill with Iron Dust as he entered his secondary form, in order to be prepared.. "Let's not make this harder than it has to be, yeah?"

on Fri May 05, 2017 1:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the boy did seem to notice me, and look at me, I heightened my awareness for a moment, but he only seemed to want to tell me it wasn't going to be safe for much longer, and that I'd end up hurt if I stuck around for much longer. I walked up to him anyways, blatantly ignoring the sand spilling out of his pouch, though I was aware that it was there. I'd tug on the back of his coat and put on the act-out eyes. "But I'd feel safer with you around, mister." There was an uneasiness about him, something dark and edgy, but somehow, I felt it the best call for the situation.

If worst came to worse, I knew how to terminate him and run.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 5:40 am

Espada
Espada
Selica would be watching the man and ignoring the child, however the man didn't seem to want to ignore either of them. He seemed to warn the girl that it wasn't safe confusing Selica just a tad. If he could see her and the little girl could see him, then they all had to be at least a tad spiritually aware meaning the child was hiding something. Nonetheless, she was still small and she had caused no problems nor made note of Selica at all from what she could tell, however that man had just pissed her off royally.

Slowly, Selica would rise from her sitting position, so she was standing atop the building looking down upon the duo, "Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do?! I'm minding my own damn business, fucker!" After her little fit of anger, the woman would look to the child before sighing, "Sh- I mean.. crap.. Uh. Sorry kid."

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron glared at the little girl and was perplexed to say the very least. She was weird, too weird. He needed to watch out for her, then? He turned back to the Arrancar, who had just apologized to the little girl. "Close your eyes little girl.." The Iron Dust had formed a sphere around them at this point, about 100 feet in all direction, and was humming with electricity. He smirked, grabbing a car as he converted it into more Iron Dust.. "You will die girl.." He grinned wickedly, as the dust formed a Dragon, which was then struck by lightning from the sky. "Kirin.." As he said this, the Dragon charged the girl, with electricity and Iron Dust being all the kept it tethered together.. It charged the girl at Cero speeds, roaring to life with a vengeance. It was at least 40 feet long, and was now chasing her with it's mouth agape. As she would attempt to flee, he would be sure to send a few volleys of the Iron Dust at her, in the form of spikes. This was going to be fun..

on Fri May 05, 2017 11:41 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As he seemed semi-wary of me, I thought carefully about what I should do. At least until he told me to close my eyes. I would have, just to add to the disguise, but I wouldn't be able to see anything, including any harm he'd be able to do to the girl, so instead I remained watchful, still hiding partially behind the man. The next thing I saw was a tide of dark dust, expanding into a sphere that surrounded us. It looked strange, like sand, but made of iron or coal. It would seem that it was closer to iron because I detected Electricity flowing through it as he shaped it. I was glad he hadn't caught on yet, because due to that, he wasn't trying to kill me, possibly even trying to protect me. Good boy.

As the sand took on a shape similar to a dragon and mawed, even to the point of him gimmicking the hell out of it to make it roar, I couldn't help but be happy. It looked like this was gonna be fun to watch.

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum