Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Ika meets Maki part Two

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed May 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika strolled into the Committee building, this time a bit more steeled in his resolve, though he did make it a point to continue onward, past the secretary and anyone else who might try to stop him. He casually opened the door and stepped into Maki's office, bowing at her presence. "Ms. Kessho, perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, hell, perhaps we got off at each other's throats frankly, but we need to cease this feuding at once, and look towards larger issues.. And towards those ends, I, well, I propose a truce of a sort, Ms. Kessho.." Ika's demeanor wouldn't seem much different than the one he had displayed before, still very cold, but less calculating, less sizing up, less power display, less arrogance in his tone.. He knew what had to be done.. No point in impeding on that process now.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed May 03, 2017 9:50 pm

8th Division
8th Division
On a day like today, especially after all things had been considered, I never would have thought that Ika Mazi would have come back, not to kill me or harass me, but to finally put an end to all this stupidity and disgrace. The Committee and CHAOS have had similar goals since their creation, and though discrepancies have come up in the past, I was relieved to hear him suggest a truce. My gaze wasn't cold and steely like his was, but instead, one of gravity and exhaustion.

"I agree on that end, Ika. To be frank with you, I'm getting tired of being a leader and yet simultaneously and continually feeling like I'm not even allowed to be a leader. I'm supposed to help bring people together, not force them apart. A truce between us is probably the best of options, at least for the preservation and protection of humanity, but we also need some sort of limiting criteria. I know you and your kin have looser rules and to you, killing is just fine as long as it's not on a grand scale. There are some people that, if killed, would spark a terrible war, thus resulting in more deaths. As long as it's someone that no one will miss or doesn't matter, I suppose it couldn't be helped, nor would it matter. I can't save everyone and I'm well aware of that. Are there any terms you'd like to throw in?"

As I awaited his response, I hoped he knew what being in my position felt like, being a leader himself. I tried not to place CHAOS as a loose group of bandits, but it was difficult knowing some of their members. I also vocally called for Alexander. If he didn't show up, then it wouldn't matter, but if he did, I would feel better about this. I'd ensure that Ika wasn't harassed, just because it was time to stop behaving like children and to get back to sorting things out properly.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika looked at Maki and heard the terms, before beginning to think to himself.. "Well, I have a few terms frankly, not least of which is that the Human World is our world as much as yours.. We need to protect our world from what I perceive to be two threats.. The Gotei 13, and the Espada.. We need to agree to be on each others side in the case of problems arising between our respective factions, and theirs. I'd also like to request that you apologize to Accelerator, and take him back. He was your best defense, and frankly, I think him and Avon are going to kill each other otherwise and I'm really not in the mood to clean that mess up... Let's discuss these before we get to the rest.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

8th Division
8th Division
He seemed rather agreeable, for being such an asshole. Maybe I misjudged him too much. He went over his carefully defined list of terms and there was one case I wished to make before it came up later.

"We should indeed respond to any immediate threats that would kill or destroy us. I'd rather not put targets on anyone, but I do agree that cooperation is needed. As far as Accelerator goes, I wouldn't mind having him back as long as he doesn't just plain wander around and tune me out. I could use him for plenty of useful things, but as long as he does what I ask, I see no harm in him having what amounts to completely free rein. I'll apologize to him as long as he doesn't go off on me again. Frankly, I'd rather at least be respected like a leader should instead of being shot down every time I ask something of my subordinates. Aside from that, you're free to do as you please, just don't do anything heinously stupid like destroy entire cities or kill off decent people. I have to help preserve some sort of order. Even if I am working with the agents of CHAOS."

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 12:42 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked and bowed in her general direction. "You know, this isn't going to be the most popular decision right? I doubt the Gotei will care much but your subordinates.. I doubt they're a fan of my actions in this world. You understand that, correct? Also, I would be willing to tell that the Espada are getting rather powerful.. If I had to guess, the Gotei has taken notice.. That's a situation I'd recommend you monitor, in case there are implications on your end that simply can't be afforded.. I propose that we protect not only ourselves, but each other from the tyranny of both, the Gotei 13, and the Espada, but agree to never start conflict... Are these fair terms?"

Apps and Info:

on Fri May 05, 2017 1:35 am

8th Division
8th Division
I was glad Ika was being respectful of me now. It put me at ease knowing that he was indeed on my side now, without conditions.
He also noted that the people beneath me might not like this decision. He also noted the screen that was the possibility of attention and attacks from the Espada or of Gotei. Again. I couldn't ignore that.

"Yes, Ika. I'm well aware that some of the people that work for me might not like this treaty, but in fairness, it makes more sense to be allied with you than to be at each other's throats. Especially if we both generically seek the same objectives. As far as the Espada and Gotei go, I agree. We cannot and will not actively make attacks against each other, or Gotei, or even the Espada. However, if for some reason a city, area, or otherwise grouping of humans is attacked in any way, we will shut it down. Those are the terms we've set, and I am fully aware of what that implies. "

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika extended, hoping to clarify. "You understand that means if the Gotei knocks on my door, or if they go after Accelerator, or if they go after any of us, that it will be considered an act of war.. That is essentially what this applies. We want power over the Human World. Period. We do not budge on this stance. In fact... Are you arranging a meeting with the Gotei 13 at some point, or considering doing so? If so, I would like to attend. It is not in my best interest to botch that meeting, I simply want to be sure that we're on the same page, and that the Gotei is not a problem.. Especially since our terms may not excite them either.."

Apps and Info:

on Fri May 05, 2017 11:35 pm

8th Division
8th Division
"I would say that those terms are acceptable as well, just as long as we're on the same page regarding the rights of the Human World to life. If we do have a discussion with Gotei, at the very least you will be included as well. Aside from that, as long as no lines are crossed, there will be peace, and that is certainly enough for me."

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 5:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika extended his hand and smirked, "Sorry about the door by the way, when you've existed 1500 years you tend to get an uh.. quirky sense of humor." He giggled lightly to himself as presumably, hands were shaken, and he made his way to the door. "By the way, we're moving in next door. Have fun with that!" And as he said that, he took a bow, and Shunpo'd through the open window, and disappeared..

-Thread Exit-

Apps and Info:

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum