Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] They Say the Full Moon...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed May 03, 2017 12:51 am

Princess
Princess

Seireitei was beautiful. All of Soul Society was, really... at least what she could see of it.

Since Nicole had been restricted to Seireitei, she could only peer out over the walls. Since she could only see the first ten or so districts of Rukongai in any direction, she didn't see how bad they got the further out they were. So, what she could see of Soul Society as a whole, was beautiful.

Atop the Sougyoku Hill, the little redhead sat on the edge of the mountain and looked out over Seireitei. It was serene, peaceful, the full moon shining bright down onto the citizens as they scampered around with their personal goals in mind. The majority of Shinigami were asleep, but Nicole was using this time to explore. Since most people didn't know of her existence, most people wouldn't recognize her... which, theoretically anyway, meant that she could wander around safely.

She was, of course, at the Captain's meeting during the Hueco Mundo talk. She knew the namse and faces of all the Captains who'd showed up to that meeting, which gave her an edge if any of them found her. She hoped they didn't though, even if she'd managed to find one or two of them since the meeting. Shingen Minamori, new Captain of the 9th Division, was nice enough; Ragnar Lothbrok, Captain of the 6th Division, barely paid her any heed.

Oh well, no point in dwelling on the past when the moon was beautiful. Seireitei was beautiful. Everything was beautiful.

Thank you for not ruining this.
I promised you we'd see something pretty after the bar incident. It's only fair.
Thank you, both of you, sincerely.
You're welcome, Nicole.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 6:27 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro was wandering the Seireitei investigating the premises for something to investigate. If you're slow, that means he was bored as fuck and had little if anything he could do to remedy that issue. Looking on towards a vaguely familiar Spiritual Pressure Kokoro quickened. It felt almost similar to Rena's own, but also to Ika's and.. It was simply perplexing and he had to have a look. Okay, well, he didn't "Need" to do anything, but he was going to and cared little if anyone mentioned it or spoke about it. As he approached his mind went a mile a minute and he realized...

That was Rena's kid....

WHAT.

That was her?.. The red-head he was approaching? She resembled Rena but she also stunk of something that made Kokoro's nose burn.. She had a mild resemblance to Ika... nonetheless Kokoro approached, the hill known for it's executions was also a well known vantage point to overlook the Rukongai and all it's splendor, and that's where this conversation would begin.. Donning his Captain Haori and he opted to keep his tentacles at bay for the time-being. Last thing he needed was his head split open by a pissed off Rena. He walked out, and nodded in the woman's general direction. "Beautiful night out isn't it?.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri May 05, 2017 9:29 am

Princess
Princess

Do you feel that?
The kiss of the moon? Yes.
No, you stupid bitch, the power.
Wow, name-calling? Really?
I feel someone for sure. He seems strong.
Prepare for combat.
We're in the middle of Seireitei no one is going to try and attack us, Sansei.
And you know that for a fact? You know that no one is going to attack us?
...be on edge, but don't prepare for combat.

As she stood up from the hill, the light of the moon silhouetted her visual features. All anyone could see, assuming they didn't have special sight, was the darkened outline of a Shinigami with long hair and a sword at her side. She turned to face the man who had approached, and he complimented the night sky as the silhouetted woman smiled faintly.

"It's extremely beautiful, Nashi-Taichou." Stepping down from the edge of the hill, the moonlight graced her features as her red hair came back into sight and he could see the rest of her. Aside from her incredibly power that he was only half sealing due to not paying attention to it, she looked just like a regular Shinigami. "If I may, what brings you up to the Sougyoku Hill on such a beautiful night?"

She didn't know much about him: Captain of Division Twelve, in charge of Research and Development... he was one of the oldest Shinigami in Soul Society, had been Captain longer than anyone else currently serving in the Gotei, and was reknowned for his ability in a fight. She hoped it wouldn't come to combat, though she did casually place her left hand on the hilt of her Zanpakutou, as it stopping herself from drawing it.
N/A

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Vizard
Vizard
He noticed her lightly grasp her Zanpakuto, and he shook his head ever so slightly as he approached, still processing what she said. "Note for future reference, being quick to startle to the point that you grab your Zanpakuto when an ally approaches, is going to be considered very suspicious by most people. I'd recommend avoiding that in the future.." He stood beside her, and if she hand't moved her hand already he would use his tendrils (not poisonous) to casually pry her hand from it, while maintaining that his own hands were removed from HIS Zanpakuto. "I came for the same reason you did I'd presume, the view." Kokoro cracked his neck as he leaned back against the posts at his back. "After-all, despite my inklings towards the lab if I did not occasionally sprinkle in the more subtle, easily enjoyed portions of life, the beauty the world can provide naturally, I'm not sure how one would be able to avoid misery to be honest."

Apps and Info:

on Tue May 09, 2017 5:15 am

Princess
Princess

His voice was calm, his demeanor more so. She didn't feel comfortable moving her hand away from her hilt, but his tentacles grasped her as if to separate them. Nicole took a step back, grabbing the hilt tightly, a silent but stern warning to not do that again. With a short but harsh glare, Nicole returned to her normal stance and released the hilt, only gently touching the hilt's edge.

Kokoro stated that he'd come for the same reason she did, the View, and that he enjoyed the subtle portions of life. Nicole giggled softly, hiding it behind her free hand, as she turned to face him and reply directly.

"Nashi-Taichou, you can leave Seireitei. You don't need to come up here to see the view like I do." It was pretty though, and even if he could leave... maybe it was just easier to see it all from the highest point in Soul Society. Nicole sat down next to the post Kokoro was leaning on and looked back up, more at the moon than the rest of the view. It was so calm, so serene.

"Nicole Lisola." Smiling lightly, even though Kokoro already knew her name and she knew his, it was still polite to introduce one's self when they felt comfortable to do so. "It's nice to meet you."
N/A

View user profile

on Tue May 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to release the hilt a bit, which was good enough for Kokoro despite it being made clear that she was NOT a fan of his shit.
She giggled softly when he mentioned his interests in life, and his emphasis on the more subtle things, and seemed to attempt to hide it before speaking up. "Of course I can leave the Seireitei. So can you, last I checked your legs function fine and if not I have the capabilities to fix that.." As she positioned herself on/by the post after introducing herself he smirked, "Daughter of the Captain Commander eh?.. Pleasures mine, sounds like you've had an interesting life though.. Just based on your last name alone, really."

Apps and Info:

on Wed May 10, 2017 12:46 am

Princess
Princess

"Sorry, Nashi-Taichou, but you're wrong. I'm not allowed to leave Seireitei until mo- ...Soutaichou Lisola finishes training me. I'm permitted only to wander at night."

She shrugged her shoulders lightly; it wasn't a harsh restriction, and if Kokoro could sense how much power she had, the knowledge that it wasn't fully trained or controlled would explain why she couldn't leave on its own. His comment about her interesting life made her look down and close her eyes for a moment; to Kokoro, she would only be silent for a maximum of twenty seconds before responding.

Okay what do I do here?
Just say 'Yeah, it's been a trip'.
Or we could pound his face in. He touched us, that's not okay.
Sansei, relax. He's not going to hurt us, he even acknowledge who we are.
He touched us. Without permission. He needs to die.
We are not fighting him.
Nicole, you need to pick.
sigh.

"It's been... interesting, yeah. From the Bogota to Soul Society in less than a day. I'm not entirely sure about everything I've been through, but mo-...Soutaichou Lisola says that she'll tell me when we're done training." That was twice now that Nicole had stopped herself from saying 'Mom' in regards to the Soutaichou. It might make Kokoro think about what she was called at home, and why Nicole was trying to stress calling her the Soutaichi so heavily. Regardless, she seemed to be alright. Smiling at Kokoro, she posed a question to him.

"What about you, Nashi-Taichou? What's your life been like?"
N/A

View user profile

on Wed May 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro waited for her to respond for what seemed like an hour, though it was really probably closer to twenty seconds. He was about to speak again when she responded about it being an interesting trip, essentially echoing his sentiments, he smirked, having heard something that bemused him greatly. "Bogota eh, home of the Vizards and other assorted outcasts Ika has gathered under his lead, how in the shit did Rena retrieve you from there?.." As she continued, she almost called Rena mother, which brought a small smirk to Kokoro's face.. "If she is your mother, or seems to be that to you, call her that. Mother is a more distinguished title than Sou-Taichou ever could be, especially, to a mother.."

Then she asked an intriguing question which caused Kokoro to shift around a bit.. "Well... My life's been uh.." Kokoro reflected back to his time in the world of the living, which... was not something to discuss openly.. He then thought to his career in the Gotei which.. was riddled with similar problems. "Well.. I've been here, a while, that would be a rather lengthy encounter, I've been here for several wars, several changes of the guard.. I've been a Captain for nearly one-thousand years... The rest seems to be a blur if I'm to be honest.."

Apps and Info:

on Mon May 15, 2017 6:41 am

Princess
Princess

Kokoro casually mentioned the name Ika; not Mazi, Ika. It implied that the two of them were on friendly terms at least at some point in their lives, even if they'd strayed away. She waited for him to finish talking, knowing what her next comment would be. Kokoro stated that calling Rena her Mother would be better than Soutaichou as a title, but Nicole shook her head lightly.

Kokoro waited for a moment, thinking, and stated that his life has mostly been a blur, having been a Captain for nearly a thousand years, several wars, etcetera. She nodded lightly, understanding the heavy implications, or at least seeming to... then she took her turn to speak.

"I didn't mean to dredge up bad memories, Nashi-Taichou. I'm sorry." She was responding in reverse. "Soutaichou Lisola is a more respectful term, in my opinion, though I don't actually know which of the two she would prefer me to say... I'll ask her when I go home." Swallowing lightly, Nicole looked to Kokoro with big, hopeful eyes. "You know Ika? ...You know my Dad?"
N/A

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"Oh right, formal introduction, I'm Kokoro Nashi, Captain of squad twelve.. and yeah. No problem, memories are memories, and you yourself made no error in asking about them dear.. As for your mother, asking her might be most appropriate frankly, and I'll leave you to that and.." Kokoro's jaw slowly but surely proceeded to fall to the floor, his once serious demeanor had digressed into something a little more silly.. "IKA IS YOUR FUCKING FATHER?! DOES THAT MEAN... NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. WHAT THE FUCK." Kokoro's mind was a haze, his thoughts could not keep up with what his mind was trying to process. He.. he would need a drink to wash this conversation down with at some point.. "How the fuck did that happen?.. WHEN the fuck did that happen?.. WHY the fuck did this happen?... Explanations, please."

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum