Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Metal Gear (Noz/Maki)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon May 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Well if she was gonna go all out there was no point for Aaron not to.. He entered Hyper Mode in an instant and smirked, watching as the spears formed he charged them with his newly created Transformer Semi-Truck Bot gimmick, and made it move quickly along electric currents he provided it for traction. It was boot-scooting more or less, but it was still slower than the large bus approaching them from behind. As both approached, Aaron would send an electrical charge through the fuel tank of the approaching car, causing it to explode and disperse into more Iron Sand. He would then make a straight kick with the transformer bot towards Maki. "Oh you're gonna have a last blast Ms. Kessho.. heh.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu May 11, 2017 11:07 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As he summoned his swarm of robot looking things, I decided, why the hell not? I fired spears at them, one for each robot thing, and on impact, they'd detonate. I'd release another 5 cubic meters of my crystal, then coat my body with it, some of it remaining liquid, some of it becoming solid on joining. Idiot blew up the fuel tank of something behind me, yay. Hurt a little bit, but meh. Woohoo, big deal. Your point? I'm still going to crush you. "You have no idea the blast that I'm about to have, Aaron."

I'd rush in close to him, being alert of any Iron nearby, seeing as that was his gimmick. If I could get close enough to him, I'd rail him with a Bringer Light-Fueled punch.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat May 13, 2017 8:12 am

Vizard
Vizard
So she fucked up his stuff and tanked the explosions, and was not charging him ready to punch his face in. Needless to say, that shit was NOT going to fly, and Aaron knew just what to do to counteract his current issue... He put up a thin layer of Iron Dust in front of him, and hoped that the woman would be dumb enough to go into it. If she was, she'd find that he'd magnetize it, hoping to keep it on her body before.. well.. The second she tried to punch his face he'd attempt to catch her hand, He would feel a throbbing from what was at least a sprained wrist, and grimace as he caught her hand, but he did. Unfortunately.. Had she been covered in the dust as he thought.. It was at this moment she would feel several thousand volts in each inch of her body that the dust had made it's home on..

Apps and Info:

on Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 pm

8th Division
8th Division
He appeared to want to coat me with his iron sand, but something told me that was a bad idea. I touched the ground, storing the inertia and force of my impact there, then, by summoning the full extent of crystal that could, swept the thin sheet of sand in front of me. It was semi-difficult to see it, but it was not so fine that it was out of my vision range. Wiping away what sand I could, I then launched a chunk of crystal that contained all of his sand, fully crystallized. It would fly towards him as I went to follow up. If it were possible to nail him with my still crystal-armored fist without being coated in his sand, then I would do so.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman launched the Dust back, but it was pointless, as Aaron effortlessly removed it, and once more attempted to coat her with the substance. He used Blur to dodge the chunk of crystal that was thrown, and made due note of the fact that she was clearly attempting to avoid his Iron Dust.. Not that it would help her much... Aaron smirked, as the second the iron dust came within range of her, he snapped his fingers, sending electricity through each and every inch of the dust that surrounded her. She would be shocked to shit if she did not do something..

Apps and Info:

on Sat May 20, 2017 3:00 am

8th Division
8th Division
Something wasn't right. I kept defending myself, keeping the dust off of me, fighting hard... and yet, I didn't feel like I was any better off. This guy was in a position where he could screw me over if he wanted to, and it took me too long to realize that. Nothing could prepare me now for his next move. As he seemed to have some sort of electro-magnetic gimmick, he also had electricity, I realized my mistakes moments too late. His electricity seeped through the cracks and openings in the solid parts of my solid armor, and instead sought the weaknesses in my liquid crystal, which let it move freely.

As I was overloaded with a surge of current, I fell to the ground, and my crystal armor collapsed with it. This was almost terrifying to me, seeing as the last time I was this close to death, I didn't think I was going to live. I wasn't fond of one of my recruits killing me off. After a time, my muscles regained some control, though they ached from what was probably a near-shutdown of my nervous system. I'd slowly make my way up to my knees, in the only position I could maintain at the moment, then stuck my hand up. "Enough. I concede. I wasn't quite expecting it to be over so suddenly." I was hoping that he wasn't actually going to try and kill me.

View user profile

on Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 am

Vizard
Vizard
Did Aaron.. did he seriously just?.. Was that...? How the?... Why the?... What?..

So apparently Maki Kessho wasn't quite all that she was chalked up to be, but that was a matter of little importance at this rate, as Aaron sat on the ground next to her and extended his hand for her to latch onto, as she extended her own to concede. "It's fine Ms. Kessho, hopefully, I have proven my worth to you and your organization in a way by which I can be held in ehm.. very high esteem.. I'd like to be a very close partner of yours, whether that be as your muscle, adviser, or both.. I don't want to be everyone else in this organization.. have I shown myself as worthy of that status?"

Apps and Info:

on Sun May 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
A voice sounded behind the new guy, along with some poorly held in laughter. "Certainly. Not a normal soldier, an officer is where you'll belong. I don't think I've ever seen a power set so one sided as to make any power difference inconsequential before. I'll take Ms. Kessho to the infirmary while this cackling blond behind me helps you out with the boring part of signing up with us. Oh, my name is Alexander Kerensky, I'm the chief of Research and Development." The six foot tall bounto introduced himself. He was wearing his standard outfit of a button up shirt, slacks, steel-toed boots, trench coat like tail coat, and bucket hat. With his signature odd cane with a blade on one end of it.

Behind him was a cackling blond haired teenager, failing miserably at hiding his laughter, wearing a form fitting T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. On the middle finger if each hand was an intricate ring that was his fullbring. He waved at the guy and motioned for him to follow him. "I'm Jun Tomoshibi. Pleasure."

View user profile

on Mon May 22, 2017 1:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron extended his hand to the man named Alex, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. Kerensky, your work as a Bolshevik was quite intriguing.." Aaron shot him a wink and a sly smile, before continuing, "I appreciate the adequate appraisal of my powers, and it brings me great joy to know that I will be held in such high regard.." He took a bow, before turning to the boy known as Jun. "The pleasure is mine, it is great to meet you.. So, I take it this is a bit of a first by all accounts?.. Certainly seems to have gotten a rise out of the boy here.." Aaron smirked a bit, while stretching out.. "Hopefully she doesn't hold a grudge eh..?"

Apps and Info:

on Mon May 29, 2017 6:44 am

8th Division
8th Division
On pulling myself back up off the ground, I found it a bit dizzying. I'd never been electrocuted before, news to me. Note: Electricity fucking sucks. Still, he was bound to be a valuable asset if he could spot weaknesses that well, I might even promote him. "Well done on shutting me down with that. It's a fault on my part for being a superconductor, but well fought nonetheless, Aaron. Jun, don't take him lightly. I don't want to hear that you were holding back against him, got it?" As I got myself propped up enough to get used to walking again, I followed Alex out. "Thanks for arriving to assist me, I owe you one. It would seem this one is going to be quite terrifying, assuming he's not unruly and can't follow some sort of order. What do you think?"

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum