Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Metal Gear (Noz/Maki)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Mon May 01, 2017 10:53 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron strolled up to the Committee building and entered without leaving much of a trail. He didn't like doing that, and he certainly wasn't going to make a big mess his first impression with what he hoped would be his new boss.. He took a seat outside of Maki Kessho's office and let his Reitsu flicker throughout the area, hoping curiosity would draw her out to visit with him. The receptionist was summarily ignored and he waited, he had after-all only come to speak with one person..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue May 02, 2017 9:05 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Well, I couldn't ignore this. I couldn't even if I had a choice in the matter. Someone ignored proper procedure. The did so while carrying a lot of power summarily walked into my building, right past Jun, and to the outside of my office. Upon coming to a rest in the outer seats, a flicker of his power further released, extending in my general direction. Though it wasn't antagonizing, I couldn't help but be a little annoyed. I decided it best to swallow my pride, open the door, and greet him.

"I see you've already made it past the staff. The fact that no one has told me you were here must mean you want to talk to me. Very well. Let's talk. If you would come with me..."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 7:48 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron extended his hand as she began to talk, "My name is Aaron, and I believe your name is Maki Kessho? It's a pleasure to meet you, and yes you are correct in my intentions in regards to coming here." He smiled a bit, trying to be as polite as he could in his general presentation without coming across as weak. He nodded as she invited him in her office and followed her in, where he would wait for her to request that he took a seat before doing so. "Quite the humble abode you have Ms. Kessho."

Apps and Info:

on Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 pm

8th Division
8th Division
The man stuck out his hand, and I in turn accepted it, shaking it with a firm grip. It would seem I'd misjudged him a tad bit. "Nice to meet you, Aaron, but may I ask how you know my name?" I would puzzle internally for a few moments before dismissing it until he addressed it himself. I took a seat and moved a chair out for him, allowing him a proper seated position to talk with me. I was hoping that he had a bit more to offer than just money or power. We had plenty of both for the moment. "Go on and sit, and thank you for the compliment. I mainly just try to keep the area clear. Now then, I must ask what business you have with me. It's a normal thing for the higherups to ask that, right?"

As I said this, my eyes narrowed, slightly in tune to the timing of this whole ordeal. It wasn't simply enough that he state his business, call me a bit paranoid. I'd rather he was honest in that regard.

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"Well, you're the leader of an organization that tracks Advent Humans like myself, don't you think your name has come up at some point in that business?" He smirked, before continuing, "I am here on two orders of business, first to propose a truce for one Ika Mazi, leader of an organization simply known as Chaos, I believe you've met.." He stopped a moment to let that register for a moment before continuing, "He'd let to set up an appointment of sorts.. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to communicate that business to you, then leave, preferably unscathed, to communicate that business back to him..My second order of business, is to join the Committee.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed May 03, 2017 10:40 pm

8th Division
8th Division
"It would seem that things are as you say. To see that Ika is as tired and as distraught by our quarreling as you say, it's a bit of a relief. Do tell him I accept, but ensure that he understands that this time, we are on equal footing. I will not tolerate such things as backhanded manipulation or forces of elimination in peaceful negotiations." As he received my response, to which I hoped answered the questions Ika Mazi had sent him with, I would think to make something better of things this time around. If he had nothing else to say, I would respectfully dismiss him, seeing as he wasn't as arrogant as I originally made him out to be.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked, "I do not think those are his intentions otherwise I would not have appeared here before you today with such an offer.. Now on to the business that actively concerns ME, on a personal level.. How might I go about joining the Committee as an asset, a right hand aid if you will... That is what currently intrigues me beyond all else, regardless of the result of that meeting you have at some time in the future.. I need to worry about me now, so let's get there."

Apps and Info:

on Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 pm

8th Division
8th Division
He would lightly assure me that Ika were to come on equal terms this time, and on top of that, ask for enrollment into the Committee, asking just how he'd do that. I gave him a rather sly look. "If you'd like, I can test your abilities. Certainly, if you want to join the Committee, the best way to do that right now is through me. I'd rather see what you can do before giving formal approval of course. I make it my business to have a full understanding of what my recruits can do. If you would, follow me to the training rooms."

And with that, assuming he'd be intrigued and follow along, I knew he was powerful, plenty moreso than than most of the people that walked in. That and I was hoping he'd be fun to test, seeing as many were not so powerful.

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 5:21 am

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron smirked and followed her into the training room, she was going to be impressed with what he could do whether she wanted to be or not. As they entered the training room he smirked, looking around it appeared to be some simulation of New York City.. "I like the setting Ms. Kessho.. you mind if I.." As he said this, he grabbed two cars and turned them into Iron Sand, before converting one Semi-Truck into what was essentially a Transformer, a standing, functional robot... "Oh yes.. This.. This is going to be fun.." His smirk grew to a large grin that stretched from ear to ear. "Let's see what you've got Ms. Kessho, eh?!"

Apps and Info:

on Mon May 08, 2017 6:08 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the man decided to disintergrate two cars and make them into... You know what, I'm going to pretend that I cared. Since it'd been a while, and we were in a training room setting... against someone I could go allout against? Oh you know I was going to do it. I released into my Fullbring state, unleashing the full extent of my power. "I hope you don't mind, Aaron. It's been a very long time since I've been allowed to give something my all. I wouldn't enjoy this if you held back, so by all means, go nuts."

I took the opportunity to produce a full 5 cubic meters of it at once, organizing it into several spears, each a half meter in length, and about 10 centimeters in diameter a piece. Each once levitated above me and for once, I was smiling and laughing nearly to the point of hysteria. Something told me I was going to have fun.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum