Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Remnants (Rha)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Mon May 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was roaming the streets of Tokyo. His hands inside his pockets, his head downwards in a way that no one walking towards him could see his face directly. Honestly, he was bored. Years and years of being a contract killer had taken a toll on his body. It was time to retire and live a peaceful life. At least that was what he wanted to do and told himself daily. But something inside him told him not to give it all up just yet. It told him that he still wasn't done. He still had many adventures ahead of him. Dre wasn't exactly sure, if the voices were just a sign of him losing his sanity, or some kind of invisible guardian trying to protect him. Whatever it was, he did not care. He was just bored, and wanted to find or meet someone interesting.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon May 01, 2017 10:32 pm

It being night time Rha was out in his hero armor to hide his identity as Dre walks past an alleyway two common thugs are thrown from it in a daze and trying to stand as a man in all white armor and mask walks out they stumble away. Dre mite know the hero as one of the meany unclaimed hits put out by crime lords wanting him out of the way but ever one that was send failed so most crime lords stopped putting hits on the hero it was costing to much to go after a live or dead.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre felt a presence coming towards him. Honestly, he was shit when it came towards sensing someone's spiritual pressure but due to the person being close to where he was, he was able to sense it distinctly. Turning his head slightly towards the left, his eyes directed towards the man that was approaching him. He did not bother to observe the man at this instance since he preferred the man to come more closer towards him. Dre always wanted to know what kind of person he was possibly going to converse with. It was just one of his characteristics. The man would continue coming near him little by little. Taking his own tim that is. Dre however, would would simply gaze at the man for a few seconds as he would observe him. By analysing ones facial features, dress choices, tone of the voice, mannerisms, body language and etc, Dre would able to determine what kind of man he was dealing it. Everything about the stranger would instantly map around in his mind. It was really that simple if you were to think about it.

A small smile would form across his face, as he directed his eyes up towards the sky, only to speak, "And who might you be, lad? What are you doing here?" Dre asked curiously as he awaited for an answer.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue May 02, 2017 11:08 pm

Rha turns to Dre and says in a deep tone, "I am The hero of rukon slayer of hollows and defender of souls that live here." He is wearing white shaped plate armor not to thick and not to thin on all of his body and is wearing a face mask that looks like the face of a hollow but with some added color and gems he seems sure of him self and proud to be a hero and he says, "And who are you my good sir?" His tone was all so happy sounding and not at all tired from beating up a pair of thugs just a bit a go.

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The man would reveal himself to Dre to which he would ask him for his name. Smiling, Dre would go on to raise his hand up as he went to a handshake, while saying, "my name is Dre Jaegerjaquez. I'm a Fullbringer." He said solemnly looking at the man. Bringing his hand down towards the side of his body, he would throw it inside his pocket as he leaned a bit back. "Defender of souls, you say?" Tilting his head to the side, he continued, "that can't be it... There should be more than it meets the eye." He paused for a second, "what are you?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu May 04, 2017 9:14 am

Rha shacks Dre's hand quickly and says, "I am the hero a soul born in rukon and one day I got my armor made and started fighting hollows and been doing it for over a 100 years and your a full bringer? Don't see your kind here to often." He relas a bit seeing Dre relax not fair from him and says, "I am the hero and saving the day is my job much like what you do is your job."

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre raised an eyebrow when the man said that he was a hero soul born in rukon. "Well, since you're a soul reaper: do you know who the captain commander is? The leader of your people? He asked in a very curious tone. It would be weird if the man did not know who Ika was considering the fact that every soul reaper was under the rule of the leader. "Are you a member of gotei thirteen?" Dre asked again wanting to know more about the man as his spiritual pressure would begin to flicker in and out.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri May 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Rha keeps his spiritual pressure stable and says, "Point of being a hero is not to tell everything to one man but i do help the other reapers and yes yama or whom ever is in charge is in charge they don't bother me and i don't bother them were on the same side for now." Rha crosses his arms watching to see what you do next.

View user profile

on Wed May 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre raised an eyebrow when the man referred to someone as "Yama". It seems like the soul reaper was referring to Yama as the captain commander of the soul society. Looking at the man, Dre began to speak, "who actually is this Yama? Are you sure that he's the captain commander?" He asked as he patiently awaited for an answer.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu May 11, 2017 12:36 am

Rha nods and says, "Yes Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto or what some call old man Yamamoto or old man yama what is it to you?" His hand rested on his sword hilt wounding if you were looking for a fight or not not sure if your a friend or if your a foe all he can do is wait for you to act on his words.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum