Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] We're Not Alone

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon May 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Princess
Princess

"Actually, Ika, if you would excuse me... I think some self-entitled little twat has accidentally found their way towards our base." The blue-haired man pushed off of the desk, pulling out a cigar and lighting it as he watched the grid on the table lighting up. What a perfect time for someone to show up... right when he was explaining how this would work.

"Eh... kay, just deal with him and get back here. Try not to die." Making an exaggerated salute maneuver, Avon began to walk off.

The heat and humidity of the Bogota would bother most people; it was annoying, disgusting, sticky, hot, and boring. There was absolutely nothing of value in the Bogota; nature that could be seen anywhere else, fauna that no one cared about, and as previously mentioned, a disgusting heat that would bother most people. Avon's suit, at the moment, was specifically designed to keep his body dry even in humid weather.

As he cracked his neck and stepped outside the building, he took seven steps forward before releasing his full reiatsu, making no attempt to hide himself.

"My name is Avon de Grey. I'll give you one chance to leave with your life." While he couldn't yet see who he was talking to, he could sense their energy and knew they were to an extent powerful, probably about the same as himself, but with them hiding their reiatsu he couldn't sense exactly how strong they were. Still, he was facing their direction, and his was an aura of royalty, of regal aristocracy.

They'd be a fool to keep coming.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Mon May 01, 2017 10:12 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika glared at the man who absconded from Ika's sight the second the threat presented itself and permission was granted.. What a weird, eccentric bastard that Jackson bastard was..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron strolled into Bogota after hearing about the rogue faction that presided there, he was curious as to it's contents and it's general inhabitants. He came upon another human, Fortune 500 Prick Avon De Grey as he was now known.. His Reitsu reeked of royalty and greed and Aaron rolled his eyes. "I came to examine the nearby group, just see them for myself. Since you're clearly not the horses head I'd prefer to go speak to him, as opposed to wasting my time on what appears to be the horses ass..." Aaron had drug 3 semi-trucks and a bus through the jungle for spare parts, and smirked a bit.. "If you persist on being aggressive I'll be forced to respond with force, if you could so kindly cease with your threats it would be much appreciated.. I would hate for you to die in this forest from your own ignorance.." Aaron stood, glaring at the man with empty curiosity and mild irritation, but he would not strike first.. No point in that..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon May 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Princess
Princess

"Oh, did you have an appointment? I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience sir, but we're booked solid for the next six hundred years. If you have an appointment, feel free to give me your name; otherwise you'll be nothing more than dust scattered in the wind by the time He's ready to see you."

Inhaling on his cigar, Avon let the smoke linger in his mouth before exhaling; cigars were different from cigarettes, because you weren't supposed to smoke it so much as taste it. Placing his right hand in his pocket and pulling out his phone with his left, Avon pretended like he was checking a schedule by scrolling left and right, then shook his head.

"Oh, look at that. There are no appointments today. Run along now, you reek of the Committee's bureaucracy. Take care now, yeah?" Placing his phone back in his pocket, Avon narrowed his vision at the currently unidentified male who was clearly getting too big for his britches.
N/A

View user profile

on Mon May 01, 2017 10:48 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Aaron cracked his neck as the man made his best attempt at trash talk, something something age and dust.. Aaron rolled his eyes a bit before flipping open a small container, which produced about 100 pounds of iron, and now Iron Dust.. "Listen.. I didn't want to kill you, but it seems you're not going to let me pass thus.. I'll be forced to move you myself.." The Iron Sand scattered into Daggers to rain from the sky. Hundreds closed in on the mans current position in an instant, and Aaron looked on to see what damage had been done..

Apps and Info:

on Mon May 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Princess
Princess

"Child's play." Avon didn't move a single muscle, aside from a small smirk after speaking, as a black snake of energy was formed up above him, moving through and taking all of the daggers into itself. It lingered in its' position and watched the other man as Avon shook his head lightly.

"It's a shame that I was here today... The boss man might have gotten hit with some of those." Narrowing his vision again, one of the daggers had gotten past the snake and impacted an invisible barrier surrounding Avon, scattering back into sand as it moved towards the man; all of the daggers inside the snake did the same. Clearly, these two were going to have some fun here.

Halfway between the two of them, twenty balls of energy formed out of nowhere and were simultaneously fired off at him; they formed a grid and all began to close in on the unidentified prick's position.
ENERGY MANIPULATION
As Avon's primary and main ability, this is an over-arching ability that encompasses anything within Avon's range of thought. Within this ability, Avon can form attacks similar to Balas, Ceros, Gran Rey Ceros, even Cero Oscuras, as well as other things similar to Getsuga Tenshou. The only limitation on this ability is Avon's imagination. Attacks that have certain levels of power will have cooldowns based on their power, as per regulation. Avon can create energy anywhere within 10ft of his body, and can manipulate it anywhere within 10m - Energy that leaves his range after being manpulated keeps its trajectory for up to 50m before dissipating.

Attacks equivalent to a Bala in speed and power can be fired off 20 times per post.
Attacks equivalent to Cero in power can be fired off 3 times per post.
Attacks equivalent in power to Gran Rey Cero have a 4 post cooldown.
Attacks equivalent in power to Cero Oscruas have a 5 post cooldown.
Attacks equivalent to Forbidden Kidou in power have a 6 post cooldown.

MATTER SNAKE
Avon can create a snake-like creature out of energy. This snake can be controlled telepathically by Avon and shares the range limitation of Energy Manipulation. This snake can be destroyed by taking a Cero Oscuras worth of damage, and attacks by suiciding into the enemy to explode for a Gran Rey Cero. After exploding, either by attacking or dying, there is a 3 post cooldown before the snake can be created again.

ACE OF MITIGATION [passive]
Avon is coated in a thin barrier of Reiatsu, which passively blocks any attack up to a Cero level. After this ability has blocked an attack, it has a 1 post cooldown before it reactivates. Avon can focus on it to strengthen the barrier, increasing it to a Gran Rey Cero level, but it gains a 3 post cooldown instead. Avon cannot move while focusing on this barrier.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 6:53 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man didn't move a muscle as his snake apparently fucked up Aaron's Iron Dust. As it hit Aaron dispersed them all so he lost a minimal amount though he was sure to allow the ones that made contact to dissipate on their own. He smirked a bit, looking at the man before him, "Don't know who boss is and I don't care but. oh boy what are those.." Aaron rolled his eyes, as he compressed all of his Iron Sand together to withstand the blows. Hoping the barrier would fade quickly,  he then let loose more iron sand to replenish what bit was lost AND to launch more daggers from above towards the foe.. He'd get through those fucking shields eventually.. "I can stand still too, dipshit"

Apps and Info:

on Tue May 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Princess
Princess

The iron dust formed a wall in front of the proud male, absorbing the impact of Avon's attacks as he released more sand and formed more daggers up above Avon. Taking a drag off his cigar and letting the smoke linger in his mouth, Avon formed twenty more balas and spiraled them around his body, destroying most of the daggers temporarily. At the end, they were both still standing still.

"I can see that you're going to be a righteous pain in everyone's ass, boy." Avon smirked at the comment, realizing that at best the other male was only a year or two younger than Avon, but it was just to see how he'd react. "I do have one question for you though..."

Since neither of them had moved, they were still twenty feet away from each other; Avon formed three orbs of energy at his maximum range that all then collapsed on the male's location, each a cero in power. If he used his iron sand to defend against that as well, Avon would fire off a Gran Rey Cero as well; if he moved to dodged it, Avon would bide his time. As for his question...

"Die."
ENERGY MANIPULATION
As Avon's primary and main ability, this is an over-arching ability that encompasses anything within Avon's range of thought. Within this ability, Avon can form attacks similar to Balas, Ceros, Gran Rey Ceros, even Cero Oscuras, as well as other things similar to Getsuga Tenshou. The only limitation on this ability is Avon's imagination. Attacks that have certain levels of power will have cooldowns based on their power, as per regulation. Avon can create energy anywhere within 10ft of his body, and can manipulate it anywhere within 10m - Energy that leaves his range after being manpulated keeps its trajectory for up to 50m before dissipating.

Attacks equivalent to a Bala in speed and power can be fired off 20 times per post.
Attacks equivalent to Cero in power can be fired off 3 times per post.
Attacks equivalent in power to Gran Rey Cero have a 4 post cooldown.
Attacks equivalent in power to Cero Oscruas have a 5 post cooldown.
Attacks equivalent to Forbidden Kidou in power have a 6 post cooldown.

COOLDOWNS:
Ace of Mitigation [1]
Matter Snake [3]

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"I've made a habit of being a pain in the ass Mr. Grey, but I have something more pressing to concern myself with... I've come to join you, not fight you.. Though I will say you're not bad in regards to combat.." Aaron would press for a ceasefire and regardless of what may have been about to follow, a voice from the jungle to their east would pierce their ears, and split the two of them...

"ENOUGH, Avon, he's come to be an asset, you're a business man, you don't just toss assets aside.. If we did I'd have buried you beside your helicopter.." Ika smirked, extending his hand towards the man to shake, "I do appreciate the vigor and enthusiasm though, truly.." he said this looking at Avon before turning to Aaron.. "So... you're looking to join us.. good.. the more the merrier.."

Apps and Info:

on Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 am

Princess
Princess

"Of course I don't toss assets aside boss, but I also don't walk up to people and attack them. My hostility was justified, little miss Iron Sand over here still hasn't introduced herself." Avon smiled with his comment as he sealed his energy back up.

Walking over to the man who was currently shaking Ika's hand, Avon took out a cigar and handed it over with his left hand while he extended his right to shake the man's hand as well. If they were going to work together, the antagonistic comments would have to be tolerated at best, though hopefully they'd get at least a small laugh and a rebuttal.

"Well, since we're going to be allies, let's try again shall we? I am Avon de Grey, bored out of my mind and too rich for my own good. Pleasure to meet you."

[OOC: Short, but mostly because you disregarded my entire attack and moved on, so idk what to say. Sorry?]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
N/A

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"My name is Aaron, and I apologize for whatever sensory issues being dropped on your head as a child must have caused you to think I'm female." He bowed, and acknowledged Ika and the deal was done.. sort of. He then turned back to Jackson, "We're going to be allies, but in a very different capacity good sir. I'm joining the Committee. Your leader there called me here to discuss the details of our meeting with them. If you'll excuse me, I need to go to New York.." He bowed, and made his exit.

(Ika sorta waved you off, I doubted you'd continue with Ika right there to cockblock you into next week.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ika waved him off, and smirked, "Come now Avon, there's much to discuss.."

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum