Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Two to Tango

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:38 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rinoa nodded and smiled as she snapped the button off of the loop which held her gunblade in place and stretched her other arm as her Blaster Edge weapon, essentially a spinning disk with an energy razor edge, unfolded itself and locked into ready to fire position, "Full power it is then. I've only done this a handful of times so excuse me if it gets out of hand, I do apologize," before being covered in a brilliant white light that as it dimmed down two large white angel wings popped out of Rinoa's back and folded before she took a look at Ashley to see how she prepared herself, once she had, or given the signal she was ready if she didn't need to prepare, Rinoa snapped her focus back onto maki and her smile went from kind warming smile to soft motherly frown before junctioning wind magic to her blaster edge and firing it forward at Maki, causing it to form a giant and powerful tornado on it's trajectory towards the woman, while the wind speeds and spinning might catch Maki and pull her into the air, it would be completely ineffective to Ashley and Rinoa due to rinoa being able to protect anyone she chooses from her abilities.

She would keep her eyes fixated on Maki and determine how far to go, but for now would let Ashley take her "turn" as it were with attacking the woman who was so rude to them earlier and who had demanded they assault her with everything they had.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:58 am

Princess
Princess

Hold nothing back. Though Maki continued talking, something about she would be ready, she apologized to an extent, and the girls had the first move... Hold nothing back was the line which stuck with Ashley. Muttering the word Okay under her breath, Ashley glanced at Rinoa to see where the girl was in terms of readiness, and she seemed to be even quicker than Ashley was at it.

As Rinoa fired off a fucking tornado at Maki, Ashley simply smiled and focused on Maki's position, creating a gravity field under Maki's feet, spreading 10ft in all directions from her. Maki would feel a 200% increase to gravity, making it harder to move around as the Tornado battered her, and Ashley fired off a sphere of light which would bind and blind Maki if it hit, traveling at Bala speeds.

If it did hit, and Maki was bound in place for even a moment, Ashley would immediately channel the esoteric light around her and fire off a Gran Rey Cero of pure light at Maki, holding nothing back.

Only following orders, boss. She thought to herself, smirking.
technique log [click to open]
Ability Name: True Sight
Ashley has an incredibly high level of perception: She can read lips with perfect accuracy, anticipate some moves based on muscle tension, physically see Reiatsu, is able to distinguish it by composition and source, can detect irregularities in a person's flow, and can see through obstructions less than 6in thick. This has no cooldown or charge time, and when it is active Ashley's right eye is completely white.

Ability Name: Illumination [passive]
Any spiritual or living being hit by Ashley's abilities has a lingering light on them. This light can only be seen by Ashley, and if she hits them with a melee attack, they take a Cero point-blank centered on their location.

Ability Name: Esoteric Light Manipulation
Ashley can manipulate the esoteric side of light with special properties and a mystical nature to it. This ability allows Ashley to fire off Esoteric Light, and allows her to release attacks of varying strength from her staff. Her limit is Cero Oscuras, and any attact released has a relevant cooldown, preventing attacks of that strength from being used again until the cooldown is up.

Ability Name: Light Binding
Ashley releases a sphere of light which binds and blinds the first two spiritual or living beings hit. This travels at bala speed up to 5m away from her, and deals cero damage to both targets hit. This can be used every other post.

Ability Name: Slow Field
This ability shares a cooldown with [Haste Field]. When active, Ashley distorts the light in a target area 10ft in radius, anywhere within 50ft of her, that has a 200% increase to Gravity in it. Ashley is immune to the Gravity, but nothing else is. This lasts for 3 posts, and has a 5 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:13 am

8th Division
8th Division
Well, at the very least they were quick on the draw. Good. I liked that. To see Rinoa hesitate only mere seconds between drawing her weapon and firing off a tornado at me, I was pleased. To defend against that... I'd release some crystal to form a fairly large hammer attachment to my staff. With a head the size of a large boar, I'd slam it into the earth, creating a massive jut of stone. It might not be enough to hold off a tornado of that size and power, but it'd be dangerous to everyone but me if it lived. That out of the way, I decided to deal with Ashley. Rather than take the chance of getting hit by her and finding out what it was that she did, I decided to use Bringer Light to get behind her and wail her with the hammer. At least. That was what I wanted to do. The distance I covered was about half of what it should have been, so instead I decided to launch her over towards Rinoa with a massive chunk of Earth instead. That was when it hit me, the ball of light she'd fired off.

I could no longer see or move, which honestly worried me. My eyesight was a major function of mine. Still, I remained patient and calm and waited for it to weaken so I could break free of it.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rinoa stabbed the tip of her gunblade into the ground enough to leave it standing on it's own and de-activated her blaster edge so it folded up and powered down before she caught Ashley as Maki launched her her way, but then she looked at the tornado and noted Maki had apparently intended to make the thing dangerous for everyone. This didn't go as well as planned however as Rinoa put a finger up towards Maki as if silently chastising her and then pushed her other palm towards the tornado causing the five biggest pieces of rubble to stop and launch at five other pieces of rubble at cero speeds, which was repeated over and over until they were all mostly pebbles and dust before charging up a blue energy in her blaster edge that was then re-activated and launched at the tornado. Upon reaching it the energy widened and in a flash of blue light froze all the dust, pebbles and moisture in that area, making a decently pretty spiral ice pillar. Which crumpled to the floor a moment later due to Ashley's increased gravity in that area.

She then picked up her gunblade and smiled softly at Ashley, "you okay?" getting a reply she would nod, "Let's start round two then shall we?" and she spun around to build momentum and swung her gunblade at the air in front of her releasing a bala like pistol blast from the sword itself at Maki, bypassing Ashley entirely of course, before jumping into the air and staying there with air-step and wing flapping occasionally as she launched her Blaster Edge disc at Maki which moved at bala speeds on it's own and would return to Rinoa whether it hit maki or not of it's own accord before she launched it again and again repeatedly.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Princess
Princess

All of a sudden, Ashley felt herself being hit hard from a chunk of earth, knocking her towards Rinoa. Though Maki had gotten hit with the Light Binding, Ashley hadn't had a chance to fire off the Gran Rey Cero she intended to, but Rinoa caught her fairly easily, a benefit of being nearly twenty pounds lighter than her friend. Ashley watched as the tornado became a pile of pretty but useless rubble, her Gravity Field working to her benefit as it collapsed.

Rinoa brought Ashley back to her feet and Ashley kissed her on the cheek before jumping away, into the center of the Gravity Field. While Rinoa wasn't quite immune to it, Ashley herself was, and Maki Kesshou would have a very difficult time doing anything to her inside that field; or so she thought, anyway.

Firing off a [Ranged Attack] at Maki, a fractioned bala that would ignite the bright light that only Ashley could see on Maki, Ashley hoped it would hit while she gathered a bit of energy and fired off a [Lucent Singularity] as well, an anomaly of twisted light that was 5ft in all directioned and now centered on Maki's location. Ashley hated that she couldn't ignite it immediately, but since Maki was bound in place, hopefully it wouldn't matter.

Finally, to finish her second round onslaught, Ashley used her Esoteric Light Manipulation to fire off 10 balas of pure light at Maki, all of them closing in on the woman.
Ashley has an incredibly high level of perception: She can read lips with perfect accuracy, anticipate some moves based on muscle tension, physically see Reiatsu, is able to distinguish it by composition and source, can detect irregularities in a person's flow, and can see through obstructions less than 6in thick. This has no cooldown or charge time, and when it is active Ashley's right eye is completely white.

Any spiritual or living being hit by Ashley's abilities has a lingering light on them. This light can only be seen by Ashley, and if she hits them with a melee attack, they take a Cero point-blank centered on their location.

Ability Name: Ranged Attack [passive]
Ashley can fire off a fraction of a bala of compressed light from her staff. She can fire this off 5 times per post, travels at bala speeds, but inflicts damage equal to a point-blank melee attack upon landing... including any benefits that may instill. [See: Illumination]

Ashley can manipulate the esoteric side of light with special properties and a mystical nature to it. This ability allows Ashley to fire off Esoteric Light, and allows her to release attacks of varying strength from her staff. Her limit is Cero Oscuras, and any attact released has a relevant cooldown, preventing attacks of that strength from being used again until the cooldown is up.
    Bala: 10 per Post
    Cero: 3 per Post
    Gran Rey Cero: 4 Post Cooldown
    Cero Oscuras: 5 Post Cooldown

Ability Name: Slow Field [2 posts remaining]
This ability shares a cooldown with [Haste Field]. When active, Ashley distorts the light in a target area 10ft in radius, anywhere within 50ft of her, that has a 200% increase to Gravity in it. Ashley is immune to the Gravity, but nothing else is. This lasts for 3 posts, and has a 5 post cooldown.

Ability Name: Lucent Singularity
Ashley fires an anomaly of twisted light to an area within 20m of her; the anomaly covers an area 5ft in radius, slows all movement speed by 25% (including Ashley's own), and can last up to 3 posts. At any point during its' life, Ashley can detonate it by snapping her fingers, dealing Hado85 damage within the radius instantly. This has a 4 post cooldown beginning after it's blown up, and cannot blow up in the same post it was launched.

COOLDOWNS
Light Binding [1]

View user profile

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:24 am

8th Division
8th Division
While everything didn't turn out as I'd thought it would have, It did end up working out. Ashley did indeed go flying, but she was caught by Rinoa. I suppose that does say something about their teamwork. The stone pillar I made came apart in the tornado, but Rinoa helped us all by shattering the remaining rocks into dust and then freezing it. That just left the binding that still held me. Speaking of the one who put said binding on me, she'd already fired two things at me, one which did a moderate amount of damage, and a second that just kinda sat there for a while. Not that I could see any of this. I was apparently still blinded.

With that being said, I broke through the binding and readjusted to having sight and movement. Oh. That thing. There was a twisted weirdly shaped thing of light. Judging from the binding, and the thing in front of me, I determined it was Ashley's and not a thing to get hit by. It was still kinda hard to move for whatever reason, and with Ashley firing off several light bolts, I didn't really have time to worry about it. I twirled my hammer-staff in such a way that it would meet all 10 of those bolts, and then I'd use Bringer light to get closer. Seeing as I knew I couldn't move so well, I overshot my target and got better results, though I still didn't make it into Melee range. So instead, I'd smash my hammer into the ground, this time, enclosing this area from the rest of the room, making sure no lava was visible, it'd be a stone room with no roof. Though I figured if either of them tried, they could bring a wall down.

I'd separate the hammer end of my staff and launch it at the blaster disc Rinoa had fired. Hopefully that would be enough to knock it away or off-course.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:08 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rinoa's "Silent Tear" dinged loudly against the hammer which bounced away to the ground as the disk rebounded and came back flying to Rena's wrist launcher as it always does. She was already moving forward while still air-stepping and wing flying a bit to get over to Ashley when Maki started to move around with purpose again instead of being blinded like Ashley wanted. As she got within drop down range Maki had made her move and created some kind of stone box. Instead of just landing next to Ashley she instead stayed in the air for now, but was now above Ashley's new position, before Junctioning Thundaga to "Silent Tear" and hurling it at Maki several dozen times. Since it moved at bala speeds it was actually quite a shot time frame but it did have to come "back" to rinoa before she hurled it again so there was a delay. However with Thundaga junctions every foot the weapon travelled a lightning bolt got summoned equal to a hadou 40. If one hit ashley it would of course do nothing. but it Maki parried the blaster edge or got hit by it at any point, it "almost" guaranteed that she was going to get struck by lightning a moment later.

Just to add salt to the mix, Every time Rinoa was waiting for the Blaster Edge to return to her, for one reason or another, she would point the gunblade at Maki and fire a bala worth of pistol shot at her.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:24 am

Princess
Princess

Rinoa was doing well with her side of combat, taking an aggressive aerial approach to it, while Maki was focusing on the one of the two she could consistently get close to, being Ashley herself. As the balas were scattered into dust, Maki brought the hammer down and enclosed the three of them in an open cube with massive walls which eliminated all natural light, something which Ashley cursed silently. She still had her abilities, but she couldn't feed off her own abilities like a plant, it had to be some other light source and she knew that.

Realizing where Maki Kesshou was standing, Ashley smiled lightly at snapped her fingers, detonating the twisted anomaly with Maki still in its range. There wasn't very much she could do, though Ashley would be curious to see what she came up with, as she fired off another [Ranged Attack] followed by [Binding Light], leaped into the air to be closed to Rinoa, then continued her assault with another [Ranged Attack] in parallel with [Orb of Deception] while she began to twirl the staff behind her, her reiatsu charging up another skill which she couldn't simply launch at will.
Ashley has an incredibly high level of perception: She can read lips with perfect accuracy, anticipate some moves based on muscle tension, physically see Reiatsu, is able to distinguish it by composition and source, can detect irregularities in a person's flow, and can see through obstructions less than 6in thick. This has no cooldown or charge time, and when it is active Ashley's right eye is completely white. Additionally, this drains no reiatsu from Ashley whatsoever.

Ability Name: Ranged Attack [passive]
Ashley can fire off a fraction of a bala of compressed light from her staff. She can fire this off 5 times per post, travels at bala speeds, but inflicts damage equal to a point-blank melee attack upon landing... including any benefits that may instill. [See: Illumination]

Ability Name: Light Bending [passive]
Due to Ashley bending light to form her attacks and not simply generating them out of thin air, Ashley's abilities only drain half of the energy that they would from someone else. Ashley can fire off two abilities for every one that someone else would; if she fired off two ceros from [Esoteric Light Manipulation], it would drain the same energy as someone else firing off one cero.

Ability Name: Esoteric Light [passive]
Ashley can manipulate the esoteric side of light with special properties and a mystical nature to it. This ability is constantly active and gives Ashley High-Speed Regeneration while in contact with any form of light. Ashley can also physically touch someone to grant them her High-Speed Regeneration as long as they are in physical contact with her. Ashley's Regeneration takes three posts to regenerate a lost limb, two posts to heal major internal damage, one post to heal deep cuts and burns, and minor scratches and knicks are healed almost instantly. Ashley's own abilities do not trigger [Esoteric Light], the Light Source must be external and unrelated to her.

Bala: 10 per Post
    Cero: 3 per Post
    Gran Rey Cero: 4 Post Cooldown
    Cero Oscuras: 5 Post Cooldown

Ability Name: Slow Field [1 post remaining]

Ability Name: Lucent Singularity [Detonated]
Ashley fires an anomaly of twisted light to an area within 20m of her; the anomaly covers an area 5ft in radius, slows all movement speed by 25% (including Ashley's own), and can last up to 3 posts. At any point during its' life, Ashley can detonate it by snapping her fingers, dealing Hado85 damage within the radius instantly. This has a 4 post cooldown beginning after it's blown up, and cannot blow up in the same post it was launched.

Ability Name: Binding Light
Ashley releases a sphere of light which binds and blinds the first two spiritual or living beings hit. This travels at bala speed up to 5m away from her, and deals cero damage to both targets hit. This can be used every other post, and targets hit are affected for one post.

Ability Name: Orb of Deception
Ashley fires off a focused orb of light, traveling at Bala speed, inflicting Bala damage to everything hit, and traveling for 10m. Upon reaching its' destination, the Orb begins traveling back to Ashley, at Bala speed, but this time dealing Cero damage to everything hit. This has a 2 post cooldown, and travels to and from Ashley in a single post.

COOLDOWNS
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:33 am

8th Division
8th Division
I took a sudden burst of damage from behind, before realizing I must have been within the effect range of Ashley's light anomaly thing. I was soon pecked with another quick rush of moderate damage. So that must be a thing of hers then... I saw another binding and seriously didn't want to lose my eyesight again, so against my better judgement, I used Bringer Light for a short time to make up some distance from the ground. I did NOT want to be blind again. From there, I saw more attacks coming my way, did she jump too? Either way, I couldn't really do much but take the hit, then the second hit from behind, no aerial dodging could be done... Then that left Rinoa. Her blast disc was glowing with electricity, which first off, made me think 'well shit.' I tried batting it back, and it would work, but not before jolting me good. That was the one part I hated about being almost half-metal.

I brought some the earth up from below to act as a platform, and would fire a solid chunk of crystal at the disc as I saw it coming back. It was glowing the same yellow, so I couldn't really miss it. How much longer... -chink- ... Are you fucking kidding me? She's shooting at me too? That's just cold. Thank goodness that one hit my right arm. So she was trying to distract me, but why? I'd urge the earth to push me closer, but it wouldn't budge. So instead I brought some of the cavern's ceiling down. It would be hazardous, but I wasn't worried about me. Large rocks would be falling on us all for a while. In between all of this, I'd be smacking the disc with my staff, getting the major jolts from it each time. I didn't think I could keep this up if they were both this strong.

View user profile

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rinoa didn't get much time to sit back and be kind of lazy about her distraction tactics. As while she was being hit by the two girls' barrages she managed to do something Rinoa almost wouldn't have believed if she didn't already have the impression the woman was a redeemable bitch. Something that she didn't even get to be flabbergasted about as she swan dived down towards Ashley at blur speed grabbing her and landing on the ground before releasing her and turning off her Junction Thundaga Silent Tear as she activated Junction Holy Vanishing Star and stabbed her gunblade into the ground with both hands until it was halfway in and she was on one knee.

As soon as she did this a massive column of powerful holy energy expelled outwards and upwards around Rinoa for fifty feet out and three hundred feet up into the air. It would entirely be harmless to Ashley and Rinoa but if Maki got caught in it, which at this range was extremely likely due to the box, it would deal damage equal to a cero. This was being used defensively more than targetting Maki though as she would pump it out long enough that all the rubble that could or would have otherwise hit Ashley and Rinoa was utterly vaporized by the holy column of energy. The blast radius was so large in fact it actually destroyed the box they were inside.

She sighed and pulled out her gunblade as the energy column died down and frowned as she looked at Maki, "Fine. You want to play reckless? I let it slide once because it was minor. I won't let it slide this time. You want to be in more danger than just fighting us!? HERE!" She said as she brought her left hand up and snapped her fingers before turning her frown into an almost angry scowl and simply walking away, making sure maki couldn't see her face anymore before letting the frown soften into a "meh" look, "Meteor."
Spoiler:

The area darkened as a massive shadow loomed over the opening to the molten cavern. Within moments a giant meteor had dropped out of the sky and was crashing down into the cavern they were fighting in. Figuring Ashley would freak out she at least had motioned for Ashley to follow her and put an arm behind her to make it so that one of her wings was behind her friend. Just in case of extra debris. Should Maki be insane enough to tank such a thing. She would be hit with a forbidden kidou's worth of damage, plus debris, plus the explosion, plus anything else that could and would go wrong in a volcano that just had such a large impact to it.

"No worries. We'll be fine." Rinoa said almost unemotionally as she was still angry and continued walking away from maki. If lava became an issue Rinoa would just glide them up into the air and head towards where the control panel was to turn off the scenario, but not before Rinoa made sure Maki was forced to deal with her Meteor spell in some manner. Even if that "dealing with" was "poorly".

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum