Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Two to Tango

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Mon May 01, 2017 1:17 am

Princess
Princess

Central Park was huge, gorgeous, and an absolute beauty to see. The Empire State Building was massive, impressive, and fun to look at from a distance. The Statue of Liberty was pretty and historical. As the small blonde girl with vivid red eyes wandered around the tourist attractions of New York City, she continuously found herself bewildered and amazed insofar as the magnificent beauty and size of them. For one thing, New York did not leave anything 'small.'

Still, she was here to join the Committee, and as much as she'd like to continue exploring the city she was in for the first time, it was more important to do the business. Now that it was an hour past noon, people would be back from their lunch break (did they even get lunch breaks at the Committee?) and she could handle her business, then return to sight-seeing. Hopping on a bus as she pulled out her phone, the girl adjusted the staff on her back which was nearly as long as she was tall, and stayed standing in the back so as not to disturb anyone else.

There were a few stops, with a few others getting on, but eventually she reached Albatross Inc. It seemed like the cover was useless at this point, because the entire bus emptied; all twenty-three people, minus the bus driver himself, got off and walked inside. Well, they all got off, anyway; there were a few stragglers, with some people walking away from the building, others pulling out their phones to answer calls, and a few of them just standing there, admiring the building.

Looking over the other people admiring it, Ashley Vega took a second look at a certain girl almost her exact height with long black hair and chocolate brown eyes; that blue sweater was definitely the tip-off.

"...Rinoa?" her voice was soft, feminine, gentle, and completely bewildered. "Rinoa! It's me, Ashley! What are you doing here?!"
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Mon May 01, 2017 7:41 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rinoa stepped off the bus and breathed in deep, it had been a little bit since she had last been in New York, but it was an awesome day and she was going to enjoy it! Well she would like to say that.. but she was here for a specific reason and needed to get into the Committee before spending any time around town for herself. She was straggling behind the other bus rider's though because she didn't understand why they needed a "front" building anymore. Considering that everyone and their cousin knew about the organization at this point, heck, even other countries were still pissed that America had been the home country of the Committee despite the fact that they were funded and run by the world governments and the U.N. signed off on most of their policies.

She was interrupted from her thinking however because a familiar voice called out her name and caused her to look around for the source, her eyes looked on a blond girl who immediately dinged a light bulb in her memory as Ashley, which was confirmed a literal second later as she said her name again and mentioned it was indeed the girl Rinoa thought she was, "Oh hi Ashley! it's been a while huh? I'm here to join the committee ya know? Times change and I got to at least do something besides run around like a child." she smiled and waved her hand at Ashley as they got closer together, "What are you doing here? Sight seeing? Taking in the food? I thought you lived out of town?"

View user profile

on Mon May 01, 2017 8:16 am

Princess
Princess

"Yeah, I do live outside of town! Actually, I live outside of all towns... well, really, I don' live anywhere righ' now! I came here to join the committee too because I wanted to have some more meaning in my life, and I had some uh... stuff... that I needed to work out! I haven't gone inside to set up anything yet, but we can go in together if you want! I'd be totes up for it iffin you are!"

While everything Ashley said her merit, it wasn't difficult to notice that her accent and variants of speaking continuously shifted from British to Scottish to Australian to French to German to American and everything in between; there was no clear basis for where she was from, and it was honestly anyone's guess whether she was faking it or it was legitimately from traveling the world. The truth, of course, was the latter of the two.

"How have you been though?! Gawd it's been like, so long since I've seen you! Or you've seen me, for that matter, totally. Anyway, what have you been up ta'? Gad I cannae even remember what we were doin when we last saw'r eacho'er... can you remember it sweetie?  Gash that musta been a whole year ago now ain't it?!"
N/A

View user profile

on Mon May 01, 2017 8:32 am

8th Division
8th Division
Okay, at this hour, two... maybe three or four girls talking outside my window was an odd sight. They were either drunk, here for a visit, or were just being a pain in the ass. Though... I looked out and only saw two. Does that mean one of them is just being a loud, obnoxius girl? Ehhh... Doesn't matter. The point is, they're standing outside my office. The fact that I can sense them from here at ALL is a sign that they're powerful. Let's see what's up. I pushed the windows open, slipped my lab coat off, and of course, as I always wore it while I was working, my combat suit was in full display. I grabbed my staff from off my waist and jumped down. I absorbed the shock of impact and stored it in the soles of my boots for a later use.

"Hello there girls. I don't mean to interrupt your wonderful conversation about boys and shoes, but I take it you aren't here for silly things like that. Let's get to the point. I'm Maki Kesshou, leader of the Committee. Nice to meet you." My eyes would narrow, and my gaze, grow cold. I understood that my eye color, a saturated magenta, was rare, and unusual, but I hoped they wouldn't stare too much. One of them was a blonde, so I could possibly excuse her if she turned out to be an imbecile. I released into my fullbring, ready to use my full power if the need arose. I was releasing a fair amount of liquid crystal in the process. It would hover around me in a loose spiral of rings and arcs. I assumed a combat stance and stared at them, waiting for one of them to do something.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rinoa was glad to have run into Ashley, but was surprised to learn her friend was here for the same reason that she was. She was about to reply to the girl asking what she'd been up to since they last met, but was interrupted as a woman literally landed next to them, having apparently jumped from one of the windows of the building, pulled out a stick, and said she was the leader of the committee. Wait why was the Leader of the Committee jumping out of windows to give sarcastic comments to two girls who hadn't even joined yet?

Better question, why was the Leader of the Spiritual Intervention Force being so hostile. She looked ready for a fight. Yet last Rinoa checked neither she nor Ashley had broken any laws. So she raised a finger in the air and waved it back and forth at Maki, "Um no." she turned to Ashley after that seemingly ignoring Maki's presence, "We'll catch up later. For now we need to move out of the streets because this crazy woman wants to start trouble and I don't want to get people hurt in the cross fire. Deal Ashley?" Assuming Ashley wouldn't have objected Rinoa turned her attention back to Maki Kessho, "I'm Rinoa Heartilly. Thanks for asking. We also will not be fighting you. At least not here, not that I want to either way but you seem pushy. That'd be stupid and it could get someone hurt. Also don't you think it's a bit rude to drop in on two friends catching up after a long time and making mean comments about our conversation when we hadn't seen each other in years? What kind of Leader are you that you can't even behave in public where it would be most expected?"

Normally such a stunt wouldn't have had any importance. However since the new recruits had only made it just inside the door and had turned to see their potentially new boss land outside they had turned around and rushed back out to see what was going on, not only that but the standard pedestrians strolling around the area also had stopped and were muttering to themselves as to whether or not they needed to leave. As a Leader, this was a public disaster. Though Rinoa wasn't planning that intentionally, nor was thinking about it when it occurred. What she did think about though was how she was going to try and make this woman move to a new area if she didn't do so willingly. It wasn't a simple task to go in head first.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 am

Princess
Princess

All of a sudden, there shined a shining demon in the middle of the road. And she said: "Play the best son-" wait, no, sorry... those are lyrics to a song. Uhhh...

As the two girls were talking, they had been moving closer to the building, and were about to walk in. As the woman landed outside the building, and basically impugned upon their honor, they both stopped in their tracks. Rinoa dismissed her and suggested the move this somewhere else, to which Ashley nodded immediately.

Nek minnit, combat. Oldmate was continuing to dismiss Maki while she berrated her for literally dropping in on their conversation and clearly not understanding the meaning of social interaction nor kindness manifested. Ashley let Rinoa finish what she was saying before she chimed in. Before she spoke, Ashley activated [True Sight], her right eye turning completely white as she looked over Maki Kesshou; her reiatsu was thick and coated around her... she was definitely prepared for combat right here, right now.

"I agree with my friend here, Ms Kesshou. We'd prefer not to fight at all, but if that is truly the way you judge your recruits' strength, then we'll oblige, but we're not going to risk innocent people's lives just because you're on your period, girlie. I won't even begin to pretend to understand the stress of running the Committee and having to meet with everyone individually on top of everything else you have to do, but that doesn't excuse you being rude to your potential recruits. Our intentions were purely to catch up while we joined your Organization, and here you are flaring up your energy like a bitch in heat just looking for a mate. You want to fight us, take us somewhere no one has even a chance of being hurt, or just sense our energy like a normal person and realize that we have the power to be here. I can't speak for Rinoa, but I'm here mostly to hone my powers and get more training while protecting a world I love. How's that for 'boys and shoes'?"

The strange thing wasn't the rant she went on, it wasn't the insults she'd spewed, it was that at no point during that entire speech did Ashley's accent change even once: the entire time it was pure American girl and pure pissed off teenager.
Ability Name: True Sight
Ashley has an incredibly high level of perception: She can read lips with perfect accuracy, anticipate some moves based on muscle tension, physically see Reiatsu, is able to distinguish it by composition and source, can detect irregularities in a person's flow, and can see through obstructions less than 6in thick. This has no cooldown or charge time, and when it is active Ashley's right eye is completely white.

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 am

8th Division
8th Division
I couldn't help but give them BOTH that look. Few people get that look from me. You'd know it if you saw it, yes, the "Are you fucking kidding me?" look. They had the nerve to tell me I'm being overly in their faces and rude? On top of there being two overly strong people. Standing outside my building. Staring at it. And they think I'm nuts? Yeahhh no. Granted the short blonde one spouted out what was supposed to sound like a long-winded string of insults, I could have been angrier, but I chose to tune most of them out by way of sheer principle.

"Alright. You have two options, come with me, or come with me. Hey, how about that? Let's go." And if they cared as much about humanity as they claimed they did, they would BOTH follow me into the building, up some stairs, down a few hallways, and into the training room. So help me, if they were going to make any more half-assed comments, I was going to make them regret it. I got really damn tired of other people telling me how to do my job.

View user profile

on Thu May 18, 2017 4:35 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
The woman seemed to have gotten the hint, and gotten the point, as she scowled at Rinoa and Ashley, "We also have a third choice. Telling you where to shove it and going home instead of subjecting ourselves to rude unwarranted behavior from a woman we know nothing about who also knows nothing about us. However I promised I would join and I intend to do so regardless of how rude you are." so she followed Maki to wherever the woman led them. Making sure Ashley followed to of course. Didn't want to leave her friend behind. Though she was starting to wonder if this was the best course of action for trying to help people. Sounded more like she'd be better off going elsewhere..

Once inside, since Rinoa had seen something similar to this due to her father, she hit a button and formed a lava river training field with earthen banks on either side for training, she didn't care if Maki changed it, wouldn't mention it if she did. Wouldn't do anything about it if she did. She just felt like showing off that she knew how to use the training room console. "So since you want to do this the brute way. What exactly should we start off with. Full strength? Minor skirmishes? What."

View user profile

on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Princess
Princess

The woman in black, with pretty magenta eyes, named Maki Kesshou, seemed to be more confused than anything that they weren't willing to fight right where they were. Then she seemed aggravated, almost reluctantly agreeing to moving the fight somewhere else; specifically, into the building, up three floors, down two hallways and to the third door on the right, which turned out to be a holographic training room. Ashley hid her grin as Rinoa made some quips into Maki's personality, but as the two arrived in the training room behind Maki, Rinoa changed the room's features with a few button presses; of course, Ashley was shocked.

"How did you know how to do that, Rinoa? Have you been in a room like this before? That's so cool!" Turning back to Maki, lest she get uppity once more, Ashley made almost no pause before speaking again. "We'll fight however you decide, like Rinoa suggested; either way, my name is Ashley Vega, since I forgot to introduce myself earlier. Well, I say forgot, but..." Ashley trailed the thought off, on purpose, allowing Maki and Rinoa to make their own guesses where the sentence was headed. Regardless, she pulled the staff that was loosely slung over her shoulder off with one hand, holding the weapon at her side, one tip of it touching the ground as she awaited a response.

A clever eye would notice that the staff was exactly the same height as Ashley herself, and if someone happened to be able to see on a molecular level, they may or may not also notice that the staff had gaps in its molecular composition, which if they were attuned to reiatsu, they might be able to tell the weapon is an extension of Ashley herself, and is thus arguably as strong as a Zanpakutou from a Shinigami.

...Not that Ashley herself would know any of that, just that the weapon is hers and it has never broken.

Similarly, a clever eye would also notice that Ashley's right eye was still completely white; there was no pupil or iris visible in the eye, though her left had her standard red eye as usual.
Ability Name: True Sight
Ashley has an incredibly high level of perception: She can read lips with perfect accuracy, anticipate some moves based on muscle tension, physically see Reiatsu, is able to distinguish it by composition and source, can detect irregularities in a person's flow, and can see through obstructions less than 6in thick. This has no cooldown or charge time, and when it is active Ashley's right eye is completely white.

View user profile

on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 am

8th Division
8th Division
I supposed perhaps I might have been a bit too hasty in demanding the two of them to do as I'd asked without real cause. Especially asking them to go toe to toe in the middle of a civilian area. After having taken them to another area, the favored training room of mine. Before I could tell them what the room was, the brunette, Rinoa decided to play with the machine. Her choice of battlefield wasn't what I had in mind, but it'd work. "Before we begin, I'd like to say this much. Hold nothing back. I'm not always on edge, but I'm also aware that not everyone that comes near this place is exactly friendly. Forgive me for always being in the mindset of war. It's become a habit of mine."

With that, I'd fully unchain my power's limits, my limbs of metal and my spirit ringing through the Earth. "I'll allot you girls the first move. Make the most of it."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum