Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Become One with the Shadows (Kaede)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

on Tue May 30, 2017 8:08 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Kaede got back to the training fairly quickly, it was subtle but he had apparently decided to get just a little faster. Rushing forwards with a swift combo of attacks. As he went in for the first attack, the girl would step into the strike while bringing up her guard to let the blade slide harmlessly past her. Though she was slightly too slow to avoid the attack across her mid-section, she would grit through the pain as she moved to respond to the final strike. As the invisible blade of his sword passed down she would step back while raising her own arms. The girl was cutting it close, it missed her by a hair as she followed through with a swift overhead strike to follow through, stepping forward to add just a little more speed to the strike while keeping a sturdy stance to respond to further attacks.

View user profile

on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:03 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Akane had stepped into Kaede's reach, raising her guard blocking the first of Kaede's blows. Though her guard was a little slow with dealing up his follow up, allowing the blade to strike her side cleanly. However the pain from the blow to the ribs did not slow down her reaction to the third and final strike of his combo as she stepped backwards barely avoiding the strike, and retaliating with an overhead blow of her own. Kaede twisted his body out of the way of the strike, however the sword he was holding was still in the way, as the two blades struck each other with a very audible clang followed the sound of shattering glass as Kaede's copy of Arashi shattered.

Shunpoing away Kaede raised his hands in a stance similar to that of surrender. "Good, very good. I am going to call this here, because if we continue one of us will get carried away, and the result may be bad, and Rena would be on my case for the next millennia, that is if she doesn't kill me outright."

View user profile

on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:15 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane couldn't quite tell what had happened really, she had hit the copy and it had apparently shattered from the blow. Maybe a side-effect of the ability, she couldn't really be sure. Though what she did see was a possible opening, ready to follow up as he retreated but stopped before she did anything particularly silly. "That's... a good call actually" She nodded, sheathing Arashi before putting a hand on her side. It seemed like the rush of the fight was already starting to wear off and the bruises from the hits she took were already starting to show through. "Thank you for this, I've learned a lot! I hope Rena will be happy with my progress" she nods, offering a respectful bow. "... Do I have to put that blindfold back on?"

View user profile

on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:01 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede could tell that she was ready to continue after his weapon had shattered, though she had caught herself seeing the wisdom in his words. She had been getting into the fight as well as he had, and while under most circumstances he would have been able to defend against her attacks, and it would only take one slip for her to injure him grievously and possibly even kill him. Though of course if he wasn't careful he would easily do the same to her. Not relaxing himself until her blade was stowed properly in its sheath, at which point and time he would stand relaxed "No I think I can trust you with the location, Feel free to use it any time. Just don't go telling everyone about it, or else I am going to have to have it moved, feel free to soak your injuries away before leaving. Now I need to get back to my office to make sure that my division hasn't fallen apart in my absence."

With that Kaede Shunpo'd up and out of the entrance, when Akane would follow him she would find herself coming out of a secret entrance in the middle of the forest that surrounds Sokyoku Hill. As she closed the door behind her she would find that it blended perfectly into the ground around it, a rock sliding in place to cover the door itself.

View user profile
#55Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum