Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Become One with the Shadows (Kaede)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

on Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It was good to hear at the very least she was doing well, she didn't really have much to gauge on her improvement otherwise. She quickly caught her breath and took the chance to take a seat for a quick rest before they went on. It sounded like her instructor was going to add further stipulations on her training, this time focusing on both controlling her reiatsu while trying to work on her steps. "I think I'm okay for now, maybe once we're done. Thank you for the offer" after taking a breather she stood back up for another stretch before she went straight back to work, rested enough to continue.

Akane had managed to maintain her speed at the very least, using the same six steps with apparent ease as she swiftly moved around the daggers. Keeping that pace for the time being while she tried to control her reiatsu. It was a lot harder when she was utilizing her energy to run, but she was instructed to continue until she collapsed so she had time to try it. Soon enough, her signature would completely vanish, though it seemed with each step came just a short burst of pressure before vanishing again.

This went on for some time, until she had perfected her technique, not only managing to reduce the steps to four but be completely invisible to regular sensing abilities while she did it. Unlike the first time, she didn't immediately fall over, managing to hold her footing as she tried to catch her breath, looking to Kaede for judgement on her attempts so far.

View user profile

on Sun May 14, 2017 2:09 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede smiled and nodded to Akane as she turned down his offer for food letting her sit and catch her breath before she continuing her training. Based off of the duration of the rest he figured she was going to go for option B which was fine by him, it just meant that he wouldn't have to hand out any more instructions for her quite yet. Granted after the end of this part of the training comes probably the hardest part of the training that he had set up. The donning of the vest, it was currently set to add another sixty pounds to what she was wearing with him being able to add more weights to it as they went even going as far as tripling its current weight, It took a few laps before she managed to get the signature to vanish between steps, though it would still send up a signal flare of sorts every time she used shunpo. Then she managed to get those bursts under control to the point where it was barely even noticeable and then gone all together. She was proving to be a far more capable student that Kaede had feared, in fact she had managed in under an hour to learn and perform one of the more difficult techniques that members of the onmitsukido must know. The average time taken to even be able to perform the technique was measured in months. "Wonderfully done, With some more practice, you will be able to make that second nature to you. Heck from what I have seen so far you would more than fit in within Squad 2. In just the few hours we have spent here so far I have seen you pick up on the basics of being a member of the stealth force. The only skill I have yet to see you perform adequately enough would be Hakuda, though if Rena Sou-Taicho is as interested in your training as she seems she is probably covering that herself so I have faith that you would be more than proficient there. Time for your next break, when we are done with that you are back to stage one, though this time you will have to wear the vest as you run your laps."

Kaede would shunpo to where he sat while she was in the hot springs earlier pulling the blindfold over his eyes making sure it was tied tightly, he was nothing if not a gentleman.

View user profile

on Sun May 14, 2017 8:48 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane would have no idea that this specific kind of training took much longer to master, or at least complete with a passing grade. She was rather humble really, maybe to a fault, she wouldn't ever put herself in any other category other than 'average'. Another reason the captain commander may have taken notice of her. Though it was always nice to hear praise and she nodded "Thank you, I might have to keep that in mind. I haven't really thought too much which squad I'll find a place in" the idea of the second division wasn't the most appealing really, she would be too nervous for proper stealth operations.

With Kaede having blindfolded himself once more, Akane moved to get back into the hot-springs for another quick rest before they went on with the training. It was a relief to take those weights off and sink back into the rejuvenating pool. She had only been in there for a few minutes before she felt better. Less talkative this time it would seem as she tried to keep her mind on task for now, wondering just how much difference that vest would make at this stage.

Around fifteen minutes later he would hear the girl pulling herself out of the pool and getting dressed again, ready for the final portion of her training. Donning the heavy vest to really put a test to her ability now. Waiting for him to be ready before she moved up towards the first dagger and get to running normally around the course. She'd done it so often now it was a surprise she hadn't managed to carve a path into the ground really. Despite her trouble initially with all the weights, it seemed this extra addition wasn't really getting her to slow down all too much. In no time at all she was already matching her unencumbered speed while sprinting. Akane was secretly quite glad she had trained with Ragnar to keep her strength up, or this would have been much harder than it ought to have been. "Is this enough weight? It doesn't seem as difficult as I thought it would be..."

View user profile

on Sun May 14, 2017 8:22 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede smiled at her gratitude, he noticed her reluctance to join him in his squad, which was all well and good. His doors were always open to new recruits especially ones who showed as much talent as she had so far. From where he sat he could hear her sink herself into the rejuvenating hot spring. He could hear the water shift as she breathed, he waited for any questions she might have, though like the whole training session she was without any. About fifteen minutes after she climbed in, she Kaede heard her emerge the water dripping from her as she climbed from the pool. Kaede waited until the rustling of her clothing was done for over a minute before he lifted the blindfold back to where it would sit as a headband, looking the red-haired young woman over he saw the weights in place like they were supposed to be, including the vest. She was apparently waiting on him before she started her laps probably so that he can confirm her progress of the training.

It didn't take Akane long before she had returned to her unencumbered speed, and then she asked the very same question that Kaede himself was starting to ponder. Was the vest heavy enough to do what needed to be done, But that is why the case held additional weights to add to the vest, as well as heavier cuffs that he would have her don afterwards. Heading to the chest that the equipment was in Kaede pulled out a box from within the larger one carrying it over to the edge of the track before opening revealing stacks of metal plates. Signalling Akane over Kaede readied to add the weights evenly to the assorted pouches on the vest doubling its weight, causing the vest alone to weigh more than the young woman herself does. "Here try this"

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 9:24 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It seemed like Akane was right, considering his reaction the vest just wasn't really enough to push her to get faster. Though it was a bit bulkier, the extra was barely noticeable with all the training she had been doing already. So she simply walks over and gets those extra weights to make it just a bit more difficult for her. From the looks it was already clear this addition was enough to slow her down, she had to take a few steps to get used to it but she seemed at least balanced when she reaches the daggers once more.

Breaking off into a sprint, the girl was being slowed down a lot more this time. At least initially, as she ran around the course it seemed she was getting used to even this much excess weight with relative ease. Taking her a little longer than her previous run, she had managed to match her old time once more. Though she kept on running, focusing on trying to keep her spiritual pressure down to a 'normal' limit. Deciding to keep up her pace regardless until she was told to stop, each lap showing her getting even more comfortable with the vest.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 8:52 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede watched as she made her way to the starting dagger, her movements were awkward at first as she adjusted to the new weight. Her body was adapting to the weight far better than should have been humanly possible. Granted I suppose being a spiritual being caused her to no longer be considered human. Watching her run her laps Kaede was surprised by how quickly she was able to match her time, she kept running keeping her pressure down as she went. After the sixth extra lap Kaede would signal for her to come over. "Well this is going quicker than expected. Now do the shunpo laps. Once you are done with those we will max out the weight you are wearing with what I have available."

Assuming she followed instructions, Kaede would flag her down once she was back down to six steps on the shunpo laps. Assuming she saw the signal and came over he would cap out the vest at the full 240lbs that it can hold and handing her the next weight up cuffs doubling their weight to twenty on each wrist and forty on each of her ankle. by the time it is done she would be at more than four times her base weight. As he finished inspecting the gear making sure that it was all in place Kaede would feel kind of bad for not thinking of it sooner, "If you want you can take a dip in the hotsprings before you go back to running so that your muscles are fully rested first." If Akane took him up on the offer he would shunpo to where had been sitting on her previous dips and pull the blind fold over his eyes. After she seemed settled in the water he would ask "So is there anything you would like to talk about while you relax?"

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It was even surprising to Akane just how quickly she acclimated to all this extra weight, though she wasn't really thinking about it too hard. It was only six laps she counted before she was called in, clearly Kaede thought she needed some extra challenge. Thought first she was to follow up using shunpo as well. Which she promptly went to complete, though she seemed to be having no difficulty with it at all. No loss of steps and her reiatsu was being finely controlled even between dashes. It seemed like she was really starting to get quite adept even now. Coming to a halt after she had finished her laps to return to the captain, ready for what she figured was the final part of this training.

As the weights were added though, it seemed like she was getting a little nervous. Even standing up straight was getting a little difficult at this stage. It wasn't unbearable by any stretch, her strength training had made sure of that, but this would be a real test of her ability. Luckily though, her instructor was ready to give her a break before sending her out to the last test. "Sounds good" She nods, carefully removing the weights at the side of the springs before she slipped back into it's rejuvenating waters.

It wasn't strictly a part of her training of course, but she had been wondering on her next question for some time now. "Why do you think the Captain Commander is having me trained like this?" It was odd, she hadn't even finished her training in the academy and here she was training with the most powerful members for the Gotei... It just didn't really make sense.

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede sat there and thought about her question for a while before answering. He had asked himself that same question during the weeks that lead up to her arrival in his office. Now that he had spent time with her, seeing what she was capable of, at least as far as her potential to learn he finally had an answer for her. "I can't say for sure, but I am pretty sure that she could sense your potential and wants you to reach it. She has always had her troops well being in mind, wanting us all to reach the full height of our potential. But that is just my take on the ordeal."

"What about you, what do you think about the special training she has been putting you through?" Kaede asked with a shrug, he knew their time together was coming to an end. At least as far as this particular training session.

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 7:39 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane simply nodded her head, it did sound like Rena. It had been working too, as far as she could tell, even with the girl's doubts she knew she was getting stronger. Far stronger than she ever would have hoped for, even Arashi had been leaving her alone at this stage, maybe she'd already outgrown it's constant belittling and chiding that she would hear in the back of her mind. She could only hope that she'd live up to the Captain Commander's expectations.

"Well, it's been pretty hard... but I think I'm getting somewhere. Maybe I'll even graduate from the academy one of these days" She chuckles slightly as she finally steps from the springs to don her gear again. Struggling just a little but Akane managed. "Alright Captain Melk, I think I'm ready for the next test now"

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 7:04 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
The fact that Akane hadn't even graduated from the academy was news to the red-headed captain. He spoke as he heard her shufling iaround into her gear, the shock quite obvious in his voice "Not even out of the academy, and you already have Shikai. Now that my dear is quite impressive." As soon as Akane mentioned that she was ready for the next part, Kaede lifted his headband. "Well this is probably going to be the hardest stretch, though it is the same thing as you have been doing thus far, just with a lot more weight. Basically run your laps until your time is down to where it was unencumbered, making sure to pace yourself, it might take too long for me to kidnap a squad 4 member, or even to get you to their barracks should you overdo it. Once that is done take a break then do the shunpo laps. Oh and for added difficulty keep your Reiatsu suppressed"

Explanation given Kaede made his way over to the edge of the track that he had marked out, sitting down cross legged he would watch as she followed his instructions to the best of her ability.

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum