Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Become One with the Shadows (Kaede)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane wasn't looking forward to today's new mentor. As leader of the Second Division there were probably only a few things that she could be taught. Though he might be a perfectly nice person for all she knew. Regardless, she went on to find where she needed to go where she would politely knock on his door (After being directed along the way)

"Excuse me, Akane Makishima here... on orders from Rena Lisola?" Her customary bow followed of course after she was allowed to enter. Standing in the man's office waiting. So far these meetings had all gone quite well, except for when she was 'trained' by that Kokoro Nashi. She hoped that this wasn't going to end up quite like that.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:42 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede looked up as the red-haired young woman entered his office. He had known that Rena Sou-Taichou had assigned him with assisting young Akane with her speed and hoho training as well as stealth tactics. The request had came in a few weeks prior and the red-haired captain spent the time racking his brain in how to instruct her in the way of stealth. It was one of those things that he really hadn't thought about before, as most members of his squad he had worked with had some understanding before they even reached him. "Ah so you are the one Rena Sou-Taichou told me to plan for. A pleasure to meet you please come in, sit I will put on some tea and we can talk for a bit before we begin. This way I can better gauge what your training will consist of. If Rena-san explained what she wished me to teach you, you can surely understand why?"

As he spoke Kaede gestured to the seat on the other side of his desk from him while he stood and made his way over to his tea kettle in one corner of the room, turning the hot plate under it on he would turn towards his guest and speak again. "So what do you know about the art of stealth, and subtlety?"

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane nodded, wondering how the Captain Commander had managed to arrange all these meetings really. It was impressive how willing the captains of the Gotei were willing to set aside time for her like this. It was a little overwhelming really, it made her question just what Rena had been thinking when she had taken the girl in to finalize her training. Unfortunately for Kaede, Akane had never really been subject to this kind of training. She knew the basics at the very least, but not enough to rely on for practical application. Offering a light bow again, she takes a seat, looking forward to a nice bit of tea before starting on their training.

"It is good to meet you too" She smiles slightly, hands folded neatly in her lap as she watched him take a seat opposite. "Not terribly much I'm afraid..." She wasn't sure how many people were told that she had barely scratched the surface in her days in the Academy. With only six years under her belt there was only so much that one could be taught in such a small span of time. Particularly when it came to the subject of Shinigami, their roles and every other little detail.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:41 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede stood by his kettle waiting for it to finish heating the water while Akane sat down in the seat on the other side of the desk. explaining that she knew next to nothing about stealth tactics. Kaede wasn't entirely surprised, that was something normally taught to those who were being welcomed into squad 2, not that it was restricted to them just other shinigami didn't tend to think much of it, whle he started to explain he set ups a stainless steel mesh ball with a lemon-ginger blend of loose tea, put inside of a decorative pot that he had next to his kettle. "Well that is not entirely surprising, normally only Squad 2 and Onmitsukido worry about that, though it is a handy skill to have just about anywhere within the Gotei 13. Well I call it a skill, it in fact encompasses many different skills, from gathering information, to pursuing, and even eliminating targets. All of which while remaining completely undetected of course..."

The whistling of the kettle cut through the air, interrupting the red-haired captains explanation. Turning the hot plate off he continued to pour the water into the the teapot, returning the kettle to its proper place he would then move the teapot to a tray. All of his movements were quick and precise, and completely and utterly silent. Moving a sugar bowl, a pair of tea cups and matching saucers to the tray. The whole tea set was decorated with purple Pulsatilla flowers painted in a water color style, moving the tea set to the desk Kaede would then continue his explanation while the sweet citrus smell of the lemon mixed with the subtle warmth of ginger filled the room. Part way through his continued explanation he would pull the mesh ball from the kettle setting it off to one side of the tray before filling the two cups and sitting down across from Akane. "I know it may sound easy, but so much as a shift of fabric, or a slip of control when suppressing your Reiatsu can be enough to reveal yourself. And in many instances where you are trying to remain hidden that can prove deadly. In many instances you will also need to be able to suppress your intent, more bestial beings can sense that as clearly if not more so than your pressure. I know that this is a lot to take in so while you process it enjoy your tea, and feel free to ask me anything."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:07 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The young girl idly played with her scarf, making sure it was nice and neat as the captain began to walk around to get their tea ready. He didn't seem disappointed that she didn't know all too much about being stealthy. While she was better at controlling her spiritual pressure and keeping that under wraps she had a while to go before she perfected this control. Regardless, the girl just nods at him as he explains the range of skills that the second division specializes in, and probably what they'd be focusing on for their session today.

She thanked him kindly as he offered her a cup of tea, that had managed to fill the room with its lovely aroma. She could help but breathe it in before taking an idle sip. She pondered away as she did so, unsure of what kind of questions she might be able to ask the man before her. Out of all the things that she had learnt so far this was probably the one she would consider outside of her scope. She couldn't remember many lessons in the academy on the topic. "No questions from me... I'm ready to begin whenever you wish" Though she hoped secretly she'd get a little more tea before they got stuck into the training, it was really quite good.

View user profile

on Mon May 01, 2017 7:12 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede had sat there waiting patiently for Akane to ask him a question, in fact he was a little disappointed when she said she didn't have any. He had literally opened up the floor for her to ask him anything, and she chose not to oh well, her loss. Pulling out a strip of fabric from one of his desk drawers he put it on the table in front of Akane before returning to sipping his tea. "Feel free to finish your tea first, when you are truly ready for us to begin put that on covering your eyes, I am planning on bringing you to a secret training area that very few know the location of and quite frankly I would like to keep it that way. Just a warning though, once you don that blindfold I will be carrying you to the training grounds, Don't worry I will take necessary precautions to not draw any attentions to us while I do so."

Assuming she put the blindfold on as instructed Kaede would finish whatever remained of the tea he had been slowly sipping on the clinking of his setting the cup upside down on the saucer would be the only noise he would make as he stood up and walked around behind Akane, saying "Ready?" If she responds in the positive he will then gently pick her up in a princess carry before saying, "Bakudo Number 26: Kyokkō" As the spell took hold, the close proximity of their forms allowed it to encompass the both of them.

Kaede would then leap from his open window and perform Shunpo as he traveled to his hidden training ground. All in all the trip probably took maybe fifteen minutes, and ended with him falling for almost a full minute before touching down. Setting Akane down on her feet gently he kept one arm in position to help support her for a moment. "We are here, you can take the blindfold off." Assuming she did she would see a massive well lit cavern, with what looks like large plateau like stalagmite's scattered through out it randomly, a large flat area about one hundred yards across, and if her eyes were good enough she could even see the steam floating up from a hot spring over by one of the cavern walls.

After giving her a moment to take the whole of the training area Kaede decided to start his instruction, creating two identacle bland daggers he leaped up into the air and threw them one at a time causing them to embed into opposite ends of the large flat area. "Okay lets see what we are working with for speed before we begin. Run one lap around those daggers without using Shunpo or any other hoho related techniques."

[ooc: Picture the place Yoruichi trained Ichigo]

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane sipped away idly at her tea, rather content with this 'training' session so far, it was much less stressful then a lot of what she had done. Though she sort of missed the surprisingly gentle giant that was captain for the sixth division. This sense of safety seemed to shatter as soon as he dropped a piece of cloth on the table. 'Why on Earth do they all have blindfolds' her brow furrowed at the thought as she looked over to Kaede while finishing her tea. She hoped that this wouldn't end up with another round of being assaulted.

Regardless, she did as instructed and tied the cloth around her eyes, standing as she waited. The idea of being carried wasn't exactly thrilling to her but she nodded. Letting out a surprised squeak either way as she was lifted off her feet and the rushed off at rather troubling speeds. Unable to really do much about this she simply held out as best she could, the sudden free-fall being a little scary before they landed at what she had supposed was their destination.

She took carefully took to her feet, pulling the blindfold off to see where she had been taken. A cave, from the looks of things. It was surprisingly large and well lit. It seemed like a good place to keep a secret training ground, but considering how long they had fallen it had to be quite far underground... The girl turned to Kaede and waited for instruction, though he would respond by throwing a pair of daggers that apparently appeared out of nowhere to mark a sort of track for her.

This session at least wasn't going to escalate to violence, at least she hoped. She nodded and took up a starting position and broke into a sprint. The girl was quick, running swiftly from one dagger, turning to head back. It wasn't a record breaking run by any means. But he'd get the sense that he had a solid starting place to start from in regards to her training.

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 8:23 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede had to refrain from laughing at the squeak Akane let out when he picked her up, he had to refrain even harder from laughing maniacally just to mess with his currently helpless package as he carried her to his secret 'lair' .... training grounds yeah that. She carefully stood as he put her down, probably to make sure that there was something solid underneath her feet before putting her full weight down. Good thing I didn't laugh like a madman, that might have made her utterly paranoid. She followed his instruction without question, which was a good start though he was hoping that somewhere through out this she would warm up and talk freely with him. The speed of her lap was decent, tolerable for one who hadn't invested much time in improving their speed. "Well the next big question would be. Do you know how to use Shunpo, if so run that lap again this time using Shunpo instead of sprinting, This will tell me pretty much what I need to know about this."

Assuming she was capable of and did as he instructed Kaede would nod at her, there would be one last thing that he would want to test before their training begins. As his boss did not specify what kind of speed training that Akane was going to need he was going to need to test her combat skills as well. "Okay good, only a few more things to test before we begin, those being the speed of your attacks, and your ability to dodge. Don't worry about hurting me or getting hurt. That hot spring over there is specially enhanced to assist in healing the body and replenishing energy. A half hour in there would and all but the most grievous of injuries will be healed and you will feel like you just got a full nights sleep to boot. Okay to start, try to strike me as fast and as hard as you can."

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Stopping after her first lap, she awaited judgement from her instructor. He seemed happy with her effort, which was good enough for her. Kaede went on to question if she had learnt shunpo. It was a high level technique to be sure, very useful for those who could master the art of it. Another thing that Akane wasn't an expert at, just another passable skill she had picked up so far in her training. So it seemed she was to do another lap, this time utilizing the high speed technique to give him a gauge. "I'll do my best Taichou" She nods and moves back over to the start of the course.

This time her lap was over much quicker, she could have finished multiple laps using that speed in the time it had taken her running un-aided. Though he'd be able to judge it as a mostly average lap. The girl would wait for approval of her abilities thus far and it seemed she would receive it fairly promptly before the next test before training. Kaede wanted to see her fastest and strongest attack? There was only one that really fit the criteria "I think I might have something for that" She steps across from the man, not too far away but outside of a normal striking distance.

Well, outside of striking distance for anyone else. She placed her right hand on Arashi's hilt and took a slightly lowered stance. It seemed like she would be attacking on the draw. It was over in an instant however, with a swift burst of speed the girl launched forward. As if she had used shunpo to extend her range while trying to cut through the man. He would probably be able to follow her movements, but generally the invisible blade of her sword would put people off. Akane skidded to a halt before turning to see how she had done, holding the empty hilt down to her side.

Techniques Used:

- Hurricane Rush: 1 Post Cooldown

View user profile

on Sat May 06, 2017 8:10 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Akane said that she would do her best to follow his instructions, nodding at Kaede before moving back to the starting dagger again. This time she performed her lap using shunpo. Her technique was passable, not good but not the worse that Kaede had seen. Kaede would nod at her as she finished her lap prompting that he wanted to test the speed of her attacks. Her reaction lead Kaede to the assumption that she was about to do something that Kaede hadn't intended. But rather than stopping it he readied himself as she positioned herself just outside of normal striking distance her hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. Her stance heavily suggested some kind of Ia strike was impending. Gauging the length of her sheathe Kaede read the possible path of the impending attack creating a Katana in his own hand Just as she burst forth. The red-haired captain would step off towards his left as Akane's invisible blade clashed against Kaedes temporary, The Katana in his hand shattered but gave him enough time to avoid the blow, which was a piece of work unto itself. "Nicely done, not what I had in mind but it showed excellent speed, and plenty of power. I was actually looking for things like your normal attack speed, not special techniques or anything of that ilk"

Shrugging Kaede would then shunpo away at his full speed to the wall right beside the hot spring. Pressing one hand against it he would reveal a panel, pulling out a large crate he would heft it with a grunt before shunpo'ing back to where he was standing before. Dropping the crate on the ground he would kick it open revealing an assortment of weighted gear that he would then pull out one at a time. First out was a pair of wrist bands that Kaede could adjust the size of with a bit of spiritual power, he followed them with a pair of matching ankle braces and a weighted vest that looked more like a life jacket. "I know it seems corny to train to increase your speed through the use of weighted gear. But frankly it works, and if it aint broke why fix it ya' know. So put these on, we will start small for now just put on the wrists and anklets to start. Bear in mind that the bracelets are ten pounds each, and the anklets are twenty for now."

The fact that just those items alone were enough to almost double Akane's weight was not lost on the red-haired captain, who shunpo'd to the starting knife while she was still putting the equipment on. "And before you question the effectiveness of what I am about to have you do here is a little example of possible end results. Though I will admit that it took me time to get here." And with that Kaede took off full sprint down the 100 yards that separated the daggers, slowing so that he could actually lap around the far one before returning. Just to show off a bit Kaede leaped on his return landing perfectly on the pommel of the starting dagger. All in all his lap had taken about half as long as her first had, and just to further prove his point he would then perform his hoho lap, clearing the distance between the pair of daggers in two flash steps each pass. Once he stopped on top of the starting dagger again he would then shunpo to the side of the crate. "Now you are going to run laps around those daggers until you can reach your previous time with the extra weight. Then you can take a physical break at the hot spring to recover while I walk you through the basics of stealth, tracking, and information gathering"

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum