Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed May 03, 2017 6:53 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I saw that while young Akane seemed to be nervous, she was learning, and rather quickly at that. She didn't even react to the gust of wind. She knew when she was in danger and when she wasn't. "Very good. Now let's take it a step further. All around you exists Reishi. and yes, while even we and the bricks of the Seireitei are also types of Reishi, I'm more carefully referring to the particles floating around in the air. If you tune your senses finely enough, you should be able to see those too."

To show the redhead what I meant, I would draw some Reishi out of thin air and manifest it. Her senses were sharp enough by now that if she was paying any attention at all, she'd be able to tell the difference between me summoning the energy from within myself and summoning the energy from the world around me. Since we were in the Seireitei, the Reishi was especially thick, and I pulled up about a Hadou 33's worth of energy out, but didn't prepare or fire it, I simply held it in my hand like it was something precious. "Do you understand what this means, Akane? Those that wish to learn can do what Quincy's do and pull Reishi out of thin air, and can use it to cast Kidou."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane was glad that whatever that gust of wind was, it didn't actually do anything to hurt her. It was quite a relief actually, either way she was able to relax again when the captain went about furthering his explanation, asking her to try and focus further than she already had to gain a finer detail in this spiritual vision. The energy he brought forth seemed to be slightly different somehow, it wasn't something of his own creation but more similar to the free reishi that seemed to be floating about as he described.

The concentration of energy seemed to shine over everything else really, it must have been quite a lot he had gathered so quickly. "Can you teach me how?" She seemed inquisitive at the very least but an ability like that seemed like something of a boon. Though possibly less useful for someone with such a large amount of raw energy available to her innately, it wouldn't hurt in a pinch.

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 7:10 pm

8th Division
8th Division
That her curiosity seemed piqued was to be expected. After all, most Shinigami didn't even think about the possibility of drawing from another source. Still, it was good that she was interested. I released the energy back into its natural state, the particles slowly separating from the dissolving mass of Reishi. "I can't exactly teach you until you see the energy for yourself. But, that being said, knowing it exists and seeing it will help you in all sorts of ways. When you can see it, or rather 'feel' the presence of Reishi, call out to it the same way you would your own energy." And with that, I'd let Akane take a shot at it.

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The young shinigami nodded enthusiastically, watching carefully as the gathered energy dispersed into the air from his hand. It almost seemed as if she had forgotten she was wearing the blindfold at this stage, she didn't seem nearly as 'blind' as she had been when she first put it on. "Okay, lets see..." She furrowed her brow a little as she held her hand out in front of her. Trying to both focus on her sensing while she began to draw the free energy from around the area into her palm as he had. It took a few moments, in complete silence as the reishi would gather.

It would be quite clear exactly where she was drawing this energy from however, unlike the natural reishi that seemed to be forming a majority of the growing sphere, there were sparks of a pale gold shimmering among the rest. This was her own particular energy. In fact, it was what the captain would be seeing around the 'blade' of her zanpakuto too, albeit in more of a smokey mist that hid the exact dimensions of her weapon even from his keen eye. Of course, he'd have a better chance to determine it's exact shape than many others.

From what he could tell, most of the energy she had managed to gather was of the free reishi particles that floated through the air around them. It took her much longer than he had, but soon enough she had formed just as much as he had shown. "How's that?" She tilted her head just a little, still focusing on containing the energy she had collected.

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I laughed a little, thinking about how quickly Akane had progressed. She'd been doing well, and only continued to surprise me. Her head seemed to follow the energy I released, hinting that her vision was now much clearer. Her brow crumpled as if straining to focus, but as she found the energy she sought and pulled it, though I noticed as she did so, something else was there. Something strange. Most people would sense a peculiar energy among that Reishi, but I recognized it as Akane's. I saw the flow from her body as I did the Reishi, and it appeared with a golden sheen to it as it mixed in.

I thought about that for a minute. It was part of why her Zanpakuto confused me so much. It was an invisible blade, but the length flickered in the same gold, albeit much lighter. Wasn't that shape....

I'd come back to that later. She had formed the same amount of energy as I had, enough for a Hadou 33. I applauded her, then invited her. "Go ahead, Akane. Try and use it the same way you would if you were casting Kidou." I would prepare a small amount of energy on my own, jumping directly into Bankai. What I would prepare would simply be a small barrier that by now, Akane could probably sense. From there, I could block her kidou without harming either of us.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 8:26 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It had been a rather common observation, the girl was quite a quick study in almost anything she did. Though if it was because of a desire to learn or a sort of prodigy level skill of hers it wasn't quite clear. With the condensed ball of energy contained in her palm, she seemed to relax just a little bit with no visible lack of control that could be seen. Though she was a little concerned about using this energy to cast a kidou, she wasn't about to question her tutor on the matter.

"Okay" She nodded, watching as the man released bankai and readied a barrier to catch her spell. With the amount of energy gathered she was able to recite the incantation and with a bright flash of light cast the spell directly at Noz. Tinted gold like her energy, the Hadou #33 would weigh heavy against the barrier he brought up, but surely he would be able to contain it. Afterwards, her hand seemed to be smoking just a little bit, nothing to be concerned about. It was an interesting skill to be sure, handy in a pinch. "How was that?"

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Her control seemed to be good as she focused and channeled the energy she gathered. Even without the incantation, when I felt the Hadou 33 hit, I definitely felt the impact, even behind the barrier. She had a strong power hiding within her and I was thoroughly impressed that she could control it, even if it was once a bit too much. "Alright, I think that's good. You will be able to 'see' nearly everything now. With all the training you've been given, and that power you carry, you'll probably be one of the most formidable people in all of Gotei. At least someday. Which reminds me, before you go, I have something to give you. You can keep the blindfold if you want."

View user profile

on Sat May 06, 2017 12:20 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Once it was all over, Akane was able to see clearly that Noziel had managed to easily ward of the energy from her attack as expected. It was a relief really but the girl had known there was little to worry about, it was just hard to ignore that tiny feeling something might have gone wrong. It seemed like this new sort of sensing had really settled in now, it was like she wasn't wearing the blindfold at all! While she ignored the tingling in her hand she listened to the captains appraisal of her ability.

It was nice to hear praise like that, as odd as it seemed to think she could ever be 'formidable' in any way "Thank you Captain Aran, you're a wonderful teacher" She offered him a polite bow to show her thanks. It seemed like the session was over for now. As such, she sheathed Arashi and moved to take off the blind-fold as the man explained he had something more for her. She squinted a little bit, letting her eyes get used to the light after having cut herself off. The girl waited patiently for whatever Noziel had for her now.

View user profile

on Sat May 06, 2017 1:01 am

8th Division
8th Division
I couldn't help but give a smirk to the young girl, just because. "It's your textbooks, as per orders from Rena. It's a part of your mental training. I need you to read over all the material, understand fully what it pertains to, including, rules, regulations, potential loopholes, and anything else that would require your attention. It's for your growth, so passing it off on someone else won't do you any good." I would present her with a tiny book, waiting for her to hold out her hands. As I set it on her hands, I'd tap it once, infusing it with reiatsu, and the spell in it would be undone, causing the tiny book to expand into a full-sized text book within seconds, weight increase and all. No more than 30 seconds later, more books would pop out of the first book, one after the other, until there was a full stack of large textbooks in the hands of the young Akane.

"Get to studying, kiddo, others may depend on you to have a sharp mind. And I'll be looking out for you."

View user profile

on Sat May 06, 2017 1:45 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane looked at the little book that was placed in her hand... she couldn't help but think it was a joke on his behalf. She was waiting for the reveal of this joke, ready to receive the actual study material only to be legitimately surprised as the little book suddenly grew in size with a simple tap. Though it didn't seem to end there, as multiple other books appeared out of nowhere. The size of the pile looked particularly comedic as she struggled to balance the pile.

"I'll study them well, thank you again." She sounded sincere at the very least, she would turn about and head off. It seemed like she would be a little busy for the next few days reading over whatever was in these books.

- Exit Thread -

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum