Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Deepen your Mind (Akane + Noz)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:43 am

8th Division
8th Division
On a direct order from Rena, I was to train young Akane Makishima. I knew Rena was intending for her to be the successor to my favored Taichou, should something happen to her, and out of loyalty and respect, I accepted. In the time I'd spent growing alongside my leader, I understood deeper secrets of the life of a shinigami. One such secret was a sixth sense, the ability to 'see' energy and surroundings.

As soon as the girl arrived, seeing as I had sent her a letter, I would begin to teach her some of what I knew.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
With her training picking up, Akane had been losing just a little bit of sleep. It was getting overwhelming all the things she had been doing recently. But she was sure Rena meant well with whatever she had planned. Heading to meet the captain of the eighth division. Once again, it was a mystery what she'd be doing here, maybe something a little more specialized than what she had been doing so far. As usual, she stepped through the headquarters and found her way to the meet the man.

"Good Morning" Her customary polite bow followed, "You sent me a letter Captain Aran?" She raises her head, standing there waiting for the time being.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:53 am

8th Division
8th Division
She had indeed read my letter, and as she bowed respectfully, I smiled. It was different to see someone so young ready to greet others with honor. "Welcome to your Mental Training, Akane. I will challenge you and test you, but remember that everything I do, I do strictly for your betterment."

As the young successor stepped forward, I reached into my breast pocket and pulled out an opaque, dark blue strip of cloth. It was what I would normally use as a blindfold, for when I needed to focus more. I'd toss it to the rather messy looking girl. That would change with time, so presentation wasn't as important for now. "Put this on, young one, you'll need to see something that your eyes cannot show you." I'd give her a few minutes to wrap and secure it properly, how she did it wasn't important, all that mattered was that she did as I asked. I sat down, crossing my legs in doing so. "Akane, say for example, that right now, I've made a loud shout. I'm moving in to strike you, what do you do?"

Though I wasn't currently doing anything, I had to be sure she was at least ready for the idea of combat. If she could handle that with confidence, I'd move on.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It was an interesting warning to start the session really, it was almost foreboding, like an apology before something awful happened. But she hadn't come this far just to quit. So instead she simply nodded in response, having to brush some of the unruly strands of red back out of her face.

The girl caught the cloth as it was passed to her... a blindfold? She wondered exactly what kind of training this was going to be but proceeded to wrap it around her head when instructed. Tying it off neatly behind her head, it seemed like she was adept enough at tying nicely presented knots at least, if her lovely red scarf was anything to go by.

It took the girl a moment to get used to the blindness, carefully trying not to stumble or move too much and avoid embarrassing herself once more. She was given little time to really steady herself however as it seemed the tests had already begun. She hadn't heard any movement from the man, but seeing as he wanted her ready to go either way she dropped back into her usual stance while drawing the invisible blade of her zanpakuto in one smooth motion. Her grasp of the basics at least was solid, even with such a strange weapon she carried.

Akane seemed to be facing the man, at the very least, seeing as she had heard him take a seat. So from what she could tell he wasn't attacking her, but she had to do... something. From her neutral stance she settled into a guard, the area around her sparking to life with pressure as she called upon her reserves of spiritual energy. It would seem she was a reactive fighter, cautious enough to wait for the right moment to strike. She wasn't quite sure of her ability to use any of her techniques, as the last time she did so she cut someone in half.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:54 am

8th Division
8th Division
The girl took the blindfold as instructed and tied it rather delicately. Now unable to see, her stance shifted, as she was not used to the loss of one of her core senses. Still, she drew her strange zanpakuto. Though I couldn't physically see it, I could sense the blade of it. It was a rather odd thing, and it confused me, but I wouldn't take it lightly. In any case, she would instinctively react to my scenario by leading into a guard. Her spiritual pressure would spike, but it seemed uneven, like it wasn't something she knew how to control. "Byakurai" I would point a single finger out and fire it precisely two inches to the left of Akane's left cheek. I wanted to see how much she could sense before developing it. It was also to test her reflexes as well.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:34 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Even with her uneasy control of her energy, it seemed like she wouldn't be running out any time soon. In her self-inflicted darkness the girl waited for something, anything to happen. Akane was focusing as hard as she could, reaching out with all her remaining senses as the silence was broken with the name of a familiar kidou spell. The spiritual energy condensing in a swift beam of lightning. She couldn't quite tell where it was aimed exactly but reacted on instinct alone, shifting herself to the right to be well out of range of the potentially deadly beam. Her guard shifting, keeping the blade between herself and the instructor. It seemed she could sense energy, though possibly not to a particularly fine degree. She might not have needed to move at all had she known he had aimed to miss regardless.

View user profile

on Mon May 01, 2017 7:55 am

8th Division
8th Division
Though she could sense my beam of blue energy, she dodged out of reflex. Clearly, her senses needed refinement. I would assist with that. "Akane, I must ask you to reach out, as if you were no longer attached to your body. Do your senses enhance? Do you see something more, like the Reishi particles drifting around you? Do you see the wall behind you? Do you have any sort of grasp on what lies beyond your lack of physical sight?"

As she contemplated this, I would stand up, drawing my rapier, Fusoku, but without releasing. My goal was to not give her any sort of previous notion that I was going to harm her, then see if she could place my positioning by some means other than sight.

View user profile

on Mon May 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
She seemed to still be a little shaken, though she couldn't sense further attacks just yet it would seem. The captain made a request of her, to focus on her senses and try to reach out. Easier said than done really, she'd come a little ways since her training had begun with Rena but it was still difficult to sense things over her own energy. Regardless, Akane nodded her head. She wouldn't be giving up just like that after all.

Her stance relaxed slightly, though if he could have seen her blade it would certainly still be at the ready. The girl tried her best to extend her senses to a finer degree. It was almost like she could 'see' with her senses becoming finely tuned for just a moment. Until she noticed that Noziel had drawn his weapon. This revelation shook her focus but her stance seemed to be following him. While she couldn't make out everything, she seemed to be adept enough to follow the man should he move around.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 7:24 am

8th Division
8th Division
I could tell the girl was always at the ready, though she seemed relaxed, albeit in thinking mode... Good.
Before I made a physical strike, I would flick a wisp of wind towards the scruffy girl. It would mimic that of the gust of wind that would occur if I were to make a stabbing motion with my rapier. The focal point of that gust would be her heart, right in the center of her chest.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl's 'vision' seemed to be clearer now as she relaxed, even with the captain having drawn his zanpakuto. Though it was something of a haze really, not particularly sharp but at the very least she wasn't in the dark. Her concentration seemed to take notice of this wind gust aimed at her. He didn't seem to be attacking however. Deciding to take the chance, she let this gust go. Though her guard was covering her heart, the wind would be cast aside as it passed over the invisible blade. It seemed that Akane didn't really react to this 'attack' like she had with kidou... Maybe she had restrained herself this time, and was starting to really see.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum