Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Korean Silver in Victoria's Domain. (Gil and Megumin find Eun)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:39 am

8th Division
8th Division
By this time, the great Megumin, that'd be me, would be on the way to a part of Canada called Victoria! I didn't know much about that place beforehand, but one thing was for sure, the closer I got to it, the colder it got. You could ask the person I was paired with, Gil, he'd tell you for certain. I was glad someone told me so I could wear my winter clothes. Though it was nice having a partner who literally couldn't die on me, I tried not to use him as an excuse for target practice.

Anyone who knows me knows without a doubt, Explosion magic is the only suitable kind of magic, and if I don't use it at least once a day? I'll die, I know it! It's in my blood, I must... Hold on a second, I haven't done it yet today, and I might not get a chance to later....

I walked over to a tree nearby, imbuing my staff with reiatsu. "Harder than diamond? Hah, it matters not, no simple object can remain uncleaved by the power that is ultimately mine to command! Be rended by unrestrained magic! EXPLOSION!" and as I said this, my staff would glow a glimmering orange. I'd swing it at the tree and it would easily be sliced in two. Then naturally, it would explode. Of course. There is no more a fitting end to such a poor defenseless object as death by Explosion magic!

I'd make sure my partner Gil was still alive, simply because you never can tell if he's been hit or not. I heard that on his first day, Lady Maki punched him to death... I'm not sure if that's because he's weak or because Maki doesn't know how to hold back. If it's the latter, then I love that lady even more!

As we drew closer to a less than industrial city, one of snow-covered houses, hospitals, castles and other fancy buildings. It was late enough that it was well-lit, and the gardens were partially frozen. One thing that tipped me off to something going on, aside from our rather short debrief... were fully collapsed homes and buildings, including what looked like it should have been a school.

"Hey... Gil.. What do you make of that? It looks like something's happened here. You wanna be the guinea pig and check it out first?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Princess
Princess

Megumin was legitimately insane. She was clinically, absolutely, batshit fucking insane. The girl was shorter than Gil was, and proclaimed that if she didn't cast explosion magic at least once a day she would literally drop dead. As she walked over to a tree and her staff began to glow, she cut it in half and it then exploded. Megumin was literally, clinically, absolutely, batshit fucking insane... and it was hilarious.

As the tree suffered the fate of Megumin, Gil started laughing at her once again, trying and failing to hide it with his hands. She walked over, seemingly to make sure he was okay, and he nodded as they continued, not even bothering to talk because he knew he would end up laughing again if he did. As they approached the city, Megumin asked what he made of the going-ons and he bit his lip lightly.

"I'm not sure, Megumin... I'll check it out, but stay frosty." Placing his ear-piece radio in, hoping Megumin had hers in or would place once as well, he began to approach the nearest collapsed building, opening his senses to see what they would catch. He had a bad feeling about this, admittedly...
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:30 am

8th Division
8th Division
Of course Gil would be the guinea pig. It was what he was born to do after all. Get eaten by strange Canadians wandering around after dark, right?! Wait. Why was he laughing? ... Eh... whatever. I put in my earpiece and waited for him to take several steps, so that he was at least a couple meters in front of me. As time went on, we approached the flattened building, and ....

It was huge. Literally one of the biggest piles of rubble I'd ever seen, and trust me, I make lots of that stuff. But this was on a totally different level. My top-level detection skills were indeed correct! It WAS a school. And.... Now would be a proper time. Any time now. "Okay seriously, if something's going to jump out and attack us, NOW would be the dandiest time!"

I waited.. waited.... waited some more.

Okay, I got nothing. "Well, it's a pile of rubble anyways sooo.....Like snow this crimson storm shall fall, deeper and deeper, from the heavens into the ground until craters are all that remain, so I call thee! EXPLOSION!" I'd summon about a dozen small balls of explosion magic and fire them off at varying chunks of rubble. You know what Explosion magic does, and so did these puppies. Oh man, I mean I know it didn't do much of anything, but it felt sooooooo good.

Aside from that little detour.... "So Gil, let's just kinda... erm. Camp out here until people are out walking again. And then we'll act normal, okay?" and I couldn't really tell, but I had the dopiest looking smile on my face, as if I was always the normal type and wouldn't stick out in a crowd of native Canadians. Nope, that's impossible.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:46 pm

Princess
Princess

As a light breeze blew over the snow-crested hills and bombarded the collapsed building, gil held a hand up to keep it out of his eyes. He had no bionic implants, no special abilities that would keep his vision pure if anything were in his eyes, and he didn't exactly want to have to find a way around it if anything did happen. As they got closer, it was clear that it was a school, but... nothing happened.

Megumin made a comment about now being a dandy time for something to attack them, but Gil simply laughed quietly and told her to stay put as he went on. He browsed the uncovered hallways that he could, peeking through windows... there was nobody in the building, at least, so there were no casualties yet. He continued exploring the building and moving some small rubble he could to get a peek into a few other rooms, holding his gun close to his side so he could use it at a moment's notice, until he heard Megumin screaming again.

The tone of voice could only mean one thing and he knew exactly what that was as he began to run out as quickly as possible, but found himself lost on the inside... luckily, though, Megumin had held back this time, only blowing up small chunks of rubble and he was able to get outside as he glared at her.

"You're banned from using Explosion Magic unless absolutely necessary, Megumin." Placing his gun back in its holster, he sighed heavily and ignored her dopey smile, sitting in the snow next to her and staring up at the stars. If they were gonna be here until morning, when people were walking around again, they may as well get comfortable. Hopefully she didn't try to snuggle up to him because he was so much older than her and didn't want to be labeled as a lolicon.
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 am

8th Division
8th Division
I was a tad bit disappointed that no one showed up at the school building we were near, but it couldn't really be helped. At the least I could get some explosion magic off before we left. Poor defenseless and hopeless Gil would walk out in front of me again. Seriously? Walking out in front of the GREAT AND MIGHTY MEGUMIN? How dare he? Either way, he didn't die this time, so good on him for that. Either way, we huddled up against the wall and tried to rest for a while. It wasn't really that bad since I was wearing my winter clothes.

When morning came, I was already up because I am always ready to cause more destruction and chaos! I grabbed Gil by the collar and set course for town. As luck would have it, there was a Korean boy that looked like he didn't belong here. So of course I'd chat him up! I'd start running for him, waving at him vividly, because of course, someone that didn't belong in the country of Canada was bound to be loads of fun! "Hurry up, Gil!"

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Princess
Princess

"Gilly! Gilly buy me a toy!"
"Sarah we don't have the money for that right now... next week, okay?"
"Oh... o-okay..."
"Hey, Sarah, how about some soda? We've got some, you can have all of it!"
"Okay!!"

It wasn't Sarah's fault we were out of money. It wasn't my fault either... it was those stupid Quincies. The fucking purebloods incessant on ruling over us, shoving us in the dirt simply because we weren't Quincies ourselves... they were the worst thing to happen to this world since the Hollow Incursion of 3289... and it wasn't even like they didn't want to help, they were purposefully shoving us into the dirt. There just wasn't anything that we coul-

Jerked awake by the girl pulling on his collar as he was dragged through the snow, Gil picked up his body and ran alongside her. He didn't know why they were running, but he was certain that Megumin, as intelligent as she was, wouldn't be running without a... good.... reason.....

god dammit.

"God DAMMIT Megumin! Get your ass back here!" He shouted in a whisper, trying to get her to come back. They were supposed to be doing reconnaissance, not blindly running into enemy territory dick-first.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 12:23 am

8th Division
8th Division
"HEYYYYYY! YOU THERE! . . What's up with you? You seem like you're new to this area, I just wanna talk to you and. . One second!"
After running and running over to this boy, trying to sound super-enthusiastic about meeting him, I realized there was a crucial problem. I was running out of oxygen. Of course, I can't use explosion magic to fix that, and for that, I am very sad. I heard what sounded like Gil cursing, but I ignored it as the boy followed me anyways. As I got myself together, I was very cool and aloof about asking the boy questions.

"So what's your name? Do you live here? Where do you go to school? Do you know anything about buildings collapsing and people dying?"

I tried not to think about it, but some days, you just can't win. A girl who was dressed in.... You know what I don't even wanna know what that was... decided to come up to me and chat. To be honest, I didn't know this girl, but she was kinda cute and talked as if we'd known each other our whole lives... At least until she choked herself out by talking so much. I'd notice the boy behind her and think on it for a minute. Eh...

Aside from that, she'd ask me a belligerent list of questions, so many that I almost missed them, and tried to answer them relatively orderly. "My name is Eun, Eun Yong, and I do actually live here. I'm kinda new, but that's alright, I would hope. As for school... I-" and then I froze, thinking about the building that collapsed. I... used to go there but... School and the walls. The people... dead. Gone. I couldn't think about any of that. No.

View user profile

on Wed May 24, 2017 6:24 am

8th Division
8th Division
Something wasn't right. The girl standing before me was doing so pleasantly, and I found her presence relaxing. Refreshing even. I ... I was so used to everyone coming down on me, blaming me for things I couldn't control. I ended up walking and talking with her for a while. She said her name was Megumin. Odd name, that. No last name. Then something washed over me. My body glowed emerald green. No, no. Not again. Not now. "Megumin. Kill me. Kill me now." But the way she looked at me... She shook her head. She reached out to me and embraced me instead. She seemed blissfully unaware of the energy surge. There were too many emotions, far too many. I couldn't contain this now if I tried. Calling it a fault, I closed my eyes, waiting for it to end. A concussive blast tore through the earth, followed by what would later be brushed off as the Aurora Borealis, and then darkness....

When I awoke, I found no trace of the girl, nor did I find anyone or anything in the vicinity. The cracks in the earth had long been covered in snow, as I had been, and there it was that I wept. The earth was clearly disheveled beneath the snow, and I could no longer stay here. I just... didn't know where to go. I walked southeast for some time. I didn't trust myself anywhere that civilization existed. It was a couple days, maybe three later of walking, resting, and hiding.... And I met her. I met Maki Kesshou. She cuffed me, telling me the cuffs would supress my powers until they were removed. I had hoped so. She didn't seem angry over me though, she had a somber look on her face, like something had happened to her. . .

-Thread Close-

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum