Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Meeting the 12th Captain, what could possibly go wrong?

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:30 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Mokumokuji entered cautiously the Squad 12’s ground. She heard all sort of rumors about this particular division, and not much were good ones. But her captain sent her here to train with their Captain, so it wasn’t like she had much choices. Her face emotionless and partially hidden behind her black mask, she lightly stepped on the uneven path. A strange chemical odor was in the air, making her internally recoil. She didn’t want to know what this was. A ragged-looking shinigami rushed by her and she grabbed him before thinking about it. Branding her note to his nose, indicating vaguely that she wanted to know where the hell was the 12th Captain, she terrified the poor dear with a unimpressed glare. Shaking he pointed a general direction on her right, stuttering “In-in the trai-training… grounds… Vi...Vice-Captain..uh…mmm... Vice-Captain.” Nodding and letting him go, she strolled to the indicated way. Finally she ended up to the back of one of the most disturbing people she ever knew. It was not necessarily his outside appearance, but more the creeping chills she got while walking closer to him. Instinct on full guard, she announced her presence by cracking a small branch on her way. Bowing, she simply held  to him the note asking her to physically train with the Squad 12th Captain, waiting for him to turn back.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Vizard
Vizard
A branch breaking indicated the presence of a smaller woman, a seated Shinigami maybe, coming to train with him?.. What..? Why...? Whatever, Kokoro was happy to oblige but he would need some information first, so that he didn't smother the poor woman. "What's your rank little one, and who sent you.. For what purpose?.. All necessary details before I level a Zanpakuto in your direction dear.. Just calm down, you've little to fear, if anything at all.. Just go ahead and tell me what I need to know.." One of the tentacles from Kokoro's arm pointed her head upwards towards his eyes and he smirked, "Just be quick about it.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:45 am

13th Division
13th Division
He was officially creepy. Well… Showing back a gaze as unimpressed as possible considering the weirdly way this Captain acted (Thank the King he wasn’t her Captain!) Moku tried to connect to his mind, so that she could spoke to him. But trying as she might, his mind seemed completely off frequencies and strangely twisted. So the rumors he basically trafficked his whole body must be true, as she couldn’t touch his mind. Even as he oriented her head so that she was oblige to stare right in his eyes, his glasses reflected the light and she couldn’t see much beyond.
Still emotionless she explained with sign language that she was the mute Vice-Captain of the 5th Squad, and that her Captain wanted her to train under different styles so that she could improved herself better and faster, as well as getting used to many fight-styles . She added she was a hand-fighter combatant with no bladed Zanpakuto.
She nodded to herself, normally everything was down. Now she just hopped he could read her.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:25 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro felt someone trying to patch their way into his mind, and he let them through.. "You must be the mute I was hearing about a while ago.. It's very odd for spirits to have disabilities.. Not sure what that means for you.. Using Sign Language is pointless by the way I've patched you through to my brain..." Kokoro smirked a bit, pondering the training.. "Well... What does he expect you to be trained in Ms... What's your name?" Kokoro stood, still unmoved and expressionless while awaiting her reply, he was both eager to begin training her but curious as to who he was training, and curiosity, per the usual, won out.. It'd be a little bit before they began, which was all right by him..

on Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Moku internally rolled her eyes. It would have been nice to be warned a bit earlier. Biting back a remark, she tentatively touch his mind again. Goosebumps rose on her arms, but her eyes still held their emotionless appearance. Monotonously the Shinigami begun again her presentation. "Lieutenant of the 5th Squad Mokumokuji Shikitsurii, Sir. My Captain sent me here to be trained, as he hoped I will be able to fight under different styles and improve better and faster, as well as getting used to it. I'm a hand-fighter combatant, sir. Would you please let me train with you?" At this she bowed to her superior, waiting a beat with her head lowered then looking in his eyes again.
She waited his answer, and hopefully directives on how he will do this.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman was clearly rolling her eyes on the inside, regardless of her attempt at a stoic demeanor, as she once again went to communicate with him telepathically he smirked as goosebumps rose on her arms, the second he felt her join into his head he made a screeching noise quickly, hoping to scare her. Then, once she regained her composure/continued on, he would listen. "A hand to hand fighter coming to train with me is an odd choice, but one I suppose I can work with.. Punch me in the stomach, hard as you can." He waved her forwards, "Go on then, throw the punch."

on Fri May 12, 2017 10:59 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Moku flinched as an atrocious screeching attacked her head. Her hands clenched briefly before relaxing again, hiding her attempt to cover her ears. It would be useless anyway, and she got the feeling this Captain was living on her pain or something. He carried on, pausing just a few seconds. Maybe he was analyzing her reaction? She kept it in mind for later.
So, she needed to punch him as hard as she can? Gladly. Packing the maximum of her strength without her shikai, she waited a second to judge his reaction. Then she threw her fist as hard as she could, her eyebrow slightly scrunched up.
Quietly taking back her countenance, she met his eyes squarely, waiting for his reaction, and maybe some comments or instructions.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum