Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] The Night To Remember...If They Can

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:23 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori could see that she wasn't particularly used to being in this type of situation from the expression on her face. It became exceptionally clear by the question she asked which was more than enough for him to release her hand. He did provide her with the reason why he did hold her hand in the first place as he let go though, "It was clearly a poor attempt to get you feeling more comfortable and gain trust in me but I see that was a very bad decision on my part. Even a Captain of the 13 Divisions don't always make the best decisions at every waking moment of each day. We constantly learn and improve ourselves to make ourselves better and stronger for the next day based upon moments such as those."

Shingen called the bartender over in order for Nicole and himself to make their next drink orders. It would be a minute as the bartender was taking one order at that exact moment and already had another order to fill before taking that one but he did turn to acknowledge Shingen's request for attention by raising his index finger to alert them that they would have to wait a moment. The place was getting a bit busier since the two had gotten in there and gone through two drinks. It must be the change of shifts for the guards with those getting off coming in now. Things will definitely get more lively with that crew coming in to share their experience of duty, memories, and comparisons of their jobs. Sometimes they meet people they never met before, just as Shingen did tonight.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Princess
Princess

People were walking in, the location was getting loud, the bartender was getting busy, the room was getting crowded, Nicole was getting anxious. Shingen was explaining that he'd made a wrong decision to hold her hand but didn't state what the purpose of it was, just that he'd made a mistake doing it. Making a mental note to ask her mother about that, Nicole sat on her seat and looked around the room as she talked with Mizu and Sansei.

Still think we should stay here?
Yes.
It's getting crowded... we don't know anyone here except Minamori-san, and we only barely even know him, Sansei. This is quickly turning into a very risky endeavor and I don't think we should stay here.
We're staying, Mizu. End of story.
You're making the wrong decision.
I may be an asshole in your opinion, or anyone else's opinion, but we both know I don't want Nicole to be hurt. She's our host, we're her soul; her being hurt is the last thing I would ever want. Don't be a dumbass, Mizu.
Why do you want to stay if you know it could be risky?
We need to see how normal people act so Nicole can blend in easier.
Guys, I'm right here...
Sorry, Nicole. Do you want to stay?
It's your decision, Nicole. Sansei thinks you should stay, I don't. We'll both agree to whichever you want to do.
I want to stay. I like the drinks here, and the music's pretty.

She came out of her thoughts right as the two glasses were set down in front of the two Shinigami. Nicole picked hers up and inspected it lightly; the top of the glass was almost like a reverse triangle, wide at the edge and thin in the center, and it smelled like apples. She sipped at it to taste it, and smiled when it tasted exactly like it smelled. The same weird feeling started to come back, and Nicole smiled wider and more genuinely as her blush began to creep back onto her face, turning to Shingen and leaning on him again.

"What's the Human World like, Minamori-san? I only ever saw trees." While that comment could alert him to questioning what happened, she didn't care; she just wanted to know the prettier parts of the Human World, and being a Captain she was certain he'd been there at least once, unlike herself. "Is it pretty?"
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:53 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori sipped the new drink that was placed before him as Nicole tasted her drink and leaned on him again. He actually became surprised that she repeated this action, especially after the exchange they had about the hand holding. He shook the thought from his mind as he drew in a breath before proceeding with what was coming next. It was necessary for he had no idea how she would react and her reactions were important at this point and time.

After releasing the breath, Shingen asked Nicole, "I've noticed that you lean a lot. Is this an action you have to gain comfort in the surrounding environment or is it a result of a personality trait you developed?" Shingen quickly added, "Don't worry. It's not that I'm offended in any way or anything. I'm just really curious." Nicole asked an interesting question to him as she leaned that he didn't miss due to the fact that he was addressing the fact she was leaning. "Well, the World of the Living is a very interesting place. Those that are alive have grown more spiritually aware than they ever have. It has become common place in this day and time unless they are too young. The more powerful ones have formed their own groups to teach others how to use and manipulate their spiritual awareness and abilities. Outside of that, many places in the World of the Living are beautiful and are worth going to visit when you can."explains Shingen.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Princess
Princess

Shingen questioned her on her act of leaning against him. Admittedly she didn't really know why she was doing it, it just felt like something she should do. Despite him adding that he wasn't offended or anything and was legitimately just curious, Nicole immediately straightened herself out, no longer leaning on him as she took another sip of her drink while he went on to explain the World of the Living. People could see spirits almost always now, which was interesting... Nicole very very vaguely recalled people not being able to see them, but having not attended the Academy she didn't have any proof or evidence of that thought. The way he was talking though, he made it seem like she was right and it was a fairly recent thing that began.

"I hope I see it one day... I like pretty things." Taking another sip of her drink, Nicole stretched her shoulders and back lightly, placing a hand on her neck as she tilted her head back and inhaled slowly, almost sighing but in reality simply taking a moment to clear her mind.

"What are your favorite things about the World of the Living, Minamori-san? What are your hobbies, and your dreams?" While those questions could be construed in a very different manner than intended, Nicole was simply just curious due to her relative inexperience with so many things. She simply wanted to know a little more about the World of the Living and Shingen himself, so she could decide what her hobbies were going to be. Aside from Mizu looking at cute things and Sansei training to control her power, Nicole herself didn't have many things she liked or disliked in a manner that could be stated as hobbies or ambitions. Ultimately, she didn't know enough to really even be an adult, and considering she only even looked like a teenager, it was surprising that the Bartender was letting her drink... though being a Shinigami meant their extended life spans put the age of consent and ability to make decisions like drinking alcohol in a light that the Central 46 hadn't analyzed more closely yet. She was beginning to feel good and warm though, even though she didn't know the feeling of being drunk prior to tonight...

...she was definitely going to end up drunk, and if she kept drinking at the rate she currently was, that was going to happen much faster than expected.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
After taking a sip of her drink, it would seem that Nicole was starting to get the effects of her drinks which was showing by her stretching for that moment afterwards. She must have truly hit her relaxed point as she really opened up by asking so many questions which Shingen thought was really entertaining and definitely kept their minds occupied while drinking. He began answering this set of questions for her, "My favorite things about the World of the Living...I would have to say are their foods and the ways they show how they continuously evolve as a people. We as shinigami have our ways to show how we evolve but it isn't anything like how it is in the World of the Living. As far as my hobbies are concerned, I have to think about that for a second. No one usually asks that kind of question on a normal basis for me to have an answer lined up." Shingen starts as he sips from his drink. "I would have to say my hobbies are of course training and studying but beyond that raising bonzai trees, relax reading, and drinking I guess would be my hobbies. Now for my dreams...I'm dreaming of the day that Soul Society, World of the Living, and Hueco Mundo all are at peace with one another due to the understanding of how important bonds are. I want to establish the importance of bonds to everything in existence. I'm starting here in Soul Society of course." explains Shingen with a laugh at the end.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 am

Princess
Princess

Food, and how they evolve. Shinigami evolve in their own ways but Humans are different. Food, and how they evolve... hobbies of training, studying, relaxing... food, and how they evolve... dreaming of peace... food, and how they... food.

"Bar man!" Nicole shouted, placing her now empty glass on the table. "I desire food. Do you have a food?" With a small chuckle, the bartender brought Nicole a menu of the food, and took it upon himself to get her something else to drink, this time going a little harder so she could develop a taste for it. Looking over the menu, Nicole forgot Shingen existed temporarily, pointing to a burger and looking back at the bartender. "I desire this burger."

Nicole took a sip of her new drink, and while it was a little harsh on her throat she didn't seem to mind it, and she stared into the kitchen as her food was being made, still oblivious to Shingen's existence. She wasn't even sure why she was suddenly so hungry. Humming to herself, she continued to drink and looked around the room, admiring all the different kinds of people.
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:55 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori noticed that this particular bar was not only getting more people in due to the shift change but also the mood of the location began to change as well. It was a lot lighter when he originally arrived but now it was picking up a more "rockier" upbeat. This must help with keeping everyone present excited and awake as they drink at this later hour in the night. As he glanced over at Nicole, it seems she didn't pick up on the change in the environment as much due to her building hunger and need to satiate it. As the bartender tended to her order, Shingen just sat in amazment of Nicole's innocence. It was actually pretty admirable to have it at such a level due to the world she lived in but a lot of it had to do with the fact that she also hadn't been outside of those large, thick walls yet. In a lot of ways...Nicole was truly lucky and Shingen began wishing that she was able to hold on it as long as possible.

In the meantime, he was still in here...in a bar with Nicole as she was having her third drink of the night which was pushing her toward her limit. "Nicole. How about we call it a night on the drinks? There's other things we can do to enjoy ourselves before going back to our barracks to sleep. For instance, do you know what karaoke is?" suggested Shingen just before he finished his drink. The food she was about to have would help balance her out a lot and if she agreed to stop drinking, then he wouldn't have to worry about her side effects from being drunk for the first time. Those are always the worst ones as he recalls from his first experience.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Princess
Princess

As the burger was placed in front of her, Nicole's mouth immediately began to water. She picked it up and took a bite out of it, glancing over at Shingen who suggested they stop drinking. She simply shook her head and returned to focusing on the burger. It wasn't long until she finished it, and she sighed in happiness as she swallowed the last bite, passing the plate over to Shingen so he could eat the fries as she got a refill of her drink and took a sip.

"I've never been in a bar before, Minamori-san, I wanna stay here longer!" As she smiled at him, she noticed several people further down the bar pouring smaller glasses and drinking them all in one gulp. Her eyes grew wide at the thought, and she tugged on Shingen's sleeve as she pointed down there. "Let's do that! I wanna do that!"

Are you happy, Sansei?
I could be more happy. Why?
She's going to get completely drunk.
So?
So, we don't want her to get completely drunk!
Captain dude is here.
Minamori-san isn't responsible for Nicole! We are!
And if anything happens, I'll take over.
You're so dense a black hole is jealous.
Perks of the job.
What perks?!
Seeing you throw a bitch fit, for one.
Ughhhhhhh.
Pipe down you two. Minamori-san is here and he'll take care of me, and Sansei will take over if anything happens. Let me have fun!

She took a fry and put it in her mouth as she waited for Shingen to respond regarding the drinks-in-one-gulp thingy.
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:55 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori couldn't believe what he was hearing. It just seemed that no matter what he suggested, he wasn't going to be able to get this girl see what was best for her. The idea of experiencing the here and now is what mattered more than anything else as it was the most enticing thing. It even outweighed the idea of something new which originally was what she was going for. As she slid her fries over toward him, he slid them back to her as she would need them more. Then came the suggestion of the shots. Shingen then called over the bartender, "She wants shots now. Give her a few." he says as he orders the shots for Nicole. There was nothng he could do at this point short of pulling the girl out by force and that was not something he even wanted to consider at this point. He exhaled a sigh and sat watching as she was about to drink down those shots that the bartender just finished preparing. He went to take someone else's food order to them as another group began singing a song that he hadn't heard since his Academy days. Shingen was quite surprised that they still pass that song down through the Academy students. Guess some things never change no matter how many years go by.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Princess
Princess

The fries were suddenly in front of her again, but how? She leaned down and looked at them, trying to make sure there weren't little wheels on the bottom of the basket, or that the basket wasn't alive and crawled back to her. She pushed it back towards Shingen and looked at the six little glasses full of clear liquid in front of them. They harsh scent of alcohol attacked her nose again.

This time when the basket of fries was, once again, pushed in front of Nicole, she turned to Shingen and eyeballed him. Her vision narrowed as she focused on him, or at least the one of him that she thought was the real one since there were two of him, and pushed the basket in front of him once more. Shingen shook his head and placed it in the middle of them, though did take one fry as to appease her, to which she smiled and took the basket back.

Picking up one of the small glasses, she downed the shot of vodka and as it burned her throat, she coughed lightly and her face got flush, but she was a trooper and didn't stop until she finished all six of the shots. Her vision was blurry as she smiled at Shingen in a way that could only be described as drunk, laughing lightly. The song was nice though, it reminded her of something her mother used to sing... her real mother, anyway. Rena was mommy now, and that was more than enough for Nicole!

"Thiis iws rlaely futn shinegn!"
N/A

[Disclaimer: I have been drunk like twice, and this is an exaggeration based on my interpretation of Humor. Cut me some slack, please don't message me saying THATS NOT HOW DRUNK PEOPLE ARE, thanks. ^^]

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum