Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] The Night To Remember...If They Can

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:41 am

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Today was the following day from Division 9 coming off of their duty. Time to relax in everyone's usual and unique ways. For Captain Shingen Minamori, he had a regular routine now that he started to become reacclimated to the life in Seireitei again. It was certainly something he missed while he was gone all of those years and "found himself" back in the World of the Living. As for his various Division members...some could be found actually training to better themselves and try to improve the standard that Division 9 is striving to set, some were out visiting others in other parts of the Gotei, some were actually out in Rukongai District, and you have the rest doing what the Captain was about to embark on...enjoying the entertainment district part of the Seireitei.

Here in the entertainment district various buildings could be found dedicated to helping the members of the Divisions relax and take their minds away from duty and/or missions they just completed. Restaurants, bars, karaoke, and massage parlors could be found here. For Captain Minamori, he was in the mood for a few drinks this day and decided to visit one of the newer bars that were established a couple of weeks ago or so. As he entered the establishment, one of the attendants quickly noticed his presence and ran over to greet him. "Welcome Captain! You honor us with your presence this day. Please come inside and rest. We shall treat you properly and make sure you leave happy." she exclaimed as she took Shingen by the hand and began to lead him to the bar. "Would you like to sit at the bar or a table today sir?" Captain Minamori could do nothing but smile at all the courtesy that he was being greeted with until she asked him where he would like to sit. "Well, today I will start with a seat at the bar." he answered. She smiled as she waved toward an open seat which sat on. "The bartender will take care of you in a moment. Enjoy!" she explained before walking off to tend to other customers.

Shingen took the moment to look over the interior of the establishment and actually liked what he saw as he nodded to himself following his look over. After that, he looked around to see if there were any faces he could recognize. So far, he wasn't so lucky but he would be in there for a little while and someone could interesting could always turn up to make this trip even more worth it to him than just the drinks. Right as he had that thought the bartender came over to get his attention, "Hello Captain, what can I get for you today?" Shingen thought it over for a quick moment and spoke up saying, "I would like to start with a shot of something smooth but not strong." The bartended nodded and replied, "I have just the thing you're asking for, one moment." The bartended quickly went to work making the drink and slide it in front of Shingen. "Am I opening a tab for the night Captain?" he asked Shingen. Captain Minamori replied, "Yes, please. That would be best. Thank you." With that, the bartender marked it down and then was called over by another customer. This was certainly a great way to start the day for Captain Minamori, a good drink in a relaxing environment.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 am

Princess
Princess

The jungles of the Bogota were vast, large, unfriendly, humid, and gross to stay in for very long. Having spent sixty years in those unforgiving forests, and then ninety years in a big purple tunnel that she still didn't fully understand, the girl was finally permitted to explore Soul Society, provided she stayed within Seireitei without a babysitter, to an extent.

There was a lot that the girl didn't know about Soul Society; for example, the entire Entertainment District was something she had never thought would exist, simply because it didn't seem like it would fit with the overarching theme of preparing for war that the rest of Soul Society seemed to adhere to; at the same time though, it made perfect sense to have a place where everyone could go to relax and take their mind off of everything going on.

The redhead of average height found her way into a bar, and the intoxicating smell of alcohol assaulted her nostrils and senses vividly. Her vision blurred momentarily as the two spirits inside her began to argue. The redhead herself took a few steps off to the side, like she was debating on staying.

This is awesome, let's stay here.
No, it smells disgusting.
Don't be such a killjoy, Mizu.
What if Nicole gets sick, or gets into a fight? You can practically smell the testosterone in here.
That's why we should stay. Give us a chance to see how normal people act.
Fine, Sansei... but only if we get to go look at cute stuff after.

With a silent grunt, Sansei had given in and Mizu became primary. Nicole took another look around, recognizing exactly one person, and even he was only vague... she figured that she'd seen him at the Captain and Lieutenant meeting, where she was present in a corner, hidden, just watching. He was... one of the people who seemed to come back from nowhere, and was wearing a Captain's Haori now. Good for him!

A girl walked over and asked the redhead if she wanted a seat at the bar or a table. Pointing to Shingen, the attendant nodded and waved her over before walking away, so Nicole Lisola-Mazi walked over to the bar and sat next to Shingen on a stool.

"Hiya!"
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Just as Captain Minamori was about to take a sip of his drink, a face appeared beside him with a hearty greeting. He glanced over to see who it was, especially since it was a female voice. To his surprise...it was the one he least suspected would speak to him, to anyone actually, due to her nature and inactivity during the Emergency Officer's Meeting. He wondered how many actually paid any attention to the fact that she was even in the room but shook his head of the thought quickly before turning his head while drafting a smile.

"Hello indeed. I feel honored to be having a conversation with you. I am Captain Shingen Minamori of the 9th Division. Pleasure to finally be able to see all of your face without the Captain Commander blocking you out." Shingen jokingly said. "Can I get you anything?" he asked while waving the bartender over to get her order. "I have an open tab tonight so everything will be on me." Shingen finished.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:51 am

Princess
Princess

Wait, did he know who she was? Mommy mentioned that no one knew who she was. Why did he feel honored to have a conversation with her if he didn't know who she was. For a moment, Nicole felt very scared and anxious, but it subsided when he introduced himself and offered her anything on the menu.

Glancing at the cup in his hands, Nicole pointed to it lightly. The bartender nodded and poured two more, placing one in front of each of the two Shinigami, before walking away again. Staring at it intensely, Nicole tried like hell to figure out what it was. Obviously it was a drink of some sort, but the bitter alcohol smell, which she couldn't identify, made her cautious to drink it. She picked it up slowly and brought it to her lips, letting just a tiny bit down her throat.

It burned as it passed over her tongue, it burned as it went down her throat, and she slammed the cup down knocking the liquid everywhere as she coughed intensely, the sclera of her eyes turning red as she tried to regain her composure.

"I... I have no idea what that was. What is this?" It kind of sucked being over 150 years old and never having even heard of alcohol, let alone having tasted it before. Given her apparent age though, it was obvious she was young and naiive to an extent, so maybe Shingen would get a kick out of it. The Bartender certainly did, laughing from the other side of the bar and walking back over to clean it up.

"Do you want something smoother to start you out with, ma'am? We've got a wide selection."

"I don't even know what that means. What is this stuff?"

"Are you a recent graduate, ma'am? It's alcohol. Y'know, get drunk and make a fool of yourself."

"I'm not sure what that means, but... I guess I'll try something smoother?"

The bartender laughed again, making the smoothest drink he could and placing it in front of Nicole. She apprehensively picked it up again; the smell was nowhere near as aggressive this time, and as she placed it to her lips, it caused a strange sensation in her mouth and throat, but was nowhere near a burn... it was difficult to describe at best. She enjoyed the taste though, and smiled brightly at the bartender who nodded and walked off again.

"My drink is much better than yours, Minamori-san." Smiling directly at Shingen, it was hard to tell exactly how old Nicole was, since she acted so innocently mature. A clever mind would be able to tell she was very young, below 200 at best, but a superiorly clever mind would realize she was born in Soul Society and hadn't ever been introduced to alcohol before... even though Academy Students often drank together just before graduation. What that could mean, no one knew.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:38 am

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as this girl had her very first experience with alcohol. It was entertaining to say the least, on a level. After getting over it, you move on the next topic as quickly as possible. He raised his glass to her before finally taking down his first drink of the night. "Aaahhh! That's the stuff. Just goes right down." Shingen explained as he enjoyed his drink before putting down the glass.

Now that he's had his first and she's had about one and half, he thought it was time he asked the first question. Why not start with the most obvious one at that? "Ok...from what I've gathered now, you are not the normal Shinigami. You were in the meeting with no actual role in it but your presence was still necessary. Now, we have you here in a public district and you aren't accustomed or been exposed to the behaviors here. Finally, you must spend most of your time to yourself as just the common courtesy of name exchange wasn't performed by you. You truly aren't a common Shinigami by any measure. So, who are you?" explained and asked Captain Minamori as he took his second drink in hand. Hopefully this will break some of the ice there and make the evening a lot more enjoyable as they explore the drink menu more because let's face it, even Shingen hasn't tasted everything yet and he's been around for a while.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:46 am

Princess
Princess

Shingen commented that she wasn't a normal Shinigami. She was in the Captain's meeting just to listen, clearly isn't accustomed to the behavior, and hadn't even introduced herself.

Blushing lightly, Nicole turned away for a moment and bit her lip, as though she were debating on what to say, but ultimately shrugged her shoulders and turned back to Shingen with a smile, holding her hand out.

"Sorry about that! I'm... kind of new, I guess. Mommy brought me in the Dangai for a while, and I'm still learning a lot. Sorry!" If Shingen took her hand, she would shake it with a firm grip, but not too hard since she didn't want to hurt him. She took another sip of her drink, starting to enjoy the weird flavors it left in her mouth as she smiled again, her bright orangered hair matching her eyes as she shifted the katana on her waist, rolling up her sleeves halfway before leaning on the bar, and turned to Shingen.

"Nicole Lisola. Pleasure to meet you, Minamori-san!"
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:09 am

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Upon hearing what he did from the girl, it was a shock but at the same time an understandable situation that was easier to see in smaller bites. The thing about that that stuck out was who the mother was. He decided that the best thing for him to do was leave it and let be. Any more questions down that road would only lead to a wreck that he wouldn't be able to recover from. Commander business is Commander business, said and done. Moving on from that, the finally gave Shingen a full name to address her by. This was a step in the right direction as far as he was concerned.

Shingen not only accepted her handshake but offered a bright smile. He will always admit that he may not have the most handsome face. When you look at him first glance, the thing that stands out on his face would be his eyes and the dark circles that surround them. Many may have questions about them and don't ask out of courtesy but there is nothing physically wrong with him. Matter of fact, he would gladly explain them if anyone were to ask. Either way, he responded to her which was important at the moment, "Very nice to meet you too. What do you think of your experience here so far?" After that, he begins to look over the list of drinks to try and pick out what he will try next.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:15 am

Princess
Princess

It seemed like Shingen was confused, just for a moment, on her name. She didn't know why, but since he seemed to recover she brushed off the strange sensation and finished the drink in front of her. As he asked a question and began to look over the drink menu, Nicole did a thing. Having no bearing of personal space, she squeezed her way up against him to look at the menu with him, completely oblivious to the other menu which was nearby that she could easily pick up and look at, while she answered his question.

"I think it's super nice. Everyone's been so kind, even him," she pointed to the bartender, unsure of what to call him, "After I spilled his drink all over the counter. He didn't even seem to mind, just laughed at made me something else. What do you recommend, Minamori-san?" She turned her head to look at him, smiling again as her eyes closed briefly, and turned back to look at the menu.

She wasn't wrong, though; everyone had been super nice to her since she'd started wandering Seireitei. Her mother had said she wasn't permitted to go into Rukongai without a chaperone, and that she wasn't allowed to leave Soul Society right now. While remembering exactly why was a little difficult, she vaguely recalled it having something to do with her incredibly power and her inability to properly use it just yet. There was a lot she needed to learn about her own power before she was allowed to leave Soul Society at all, and there was a lot she needed to learn about social interactions if she was going to stay here. Like, as an example, personal space. She was still pressed up against Shingen as she asked him for his recommendation, hoping it'd be something sweet and smooth on her throat.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:44 am

13th Division
13th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened as Nicole explained about her experience with people and the Gotei since coming out of the Dangai. He couldn't help but smile as she gave such a good report about her treatment from everywhere she's been and with everyone she's dealt with up to this point. It gave him a warm reminder of what he was fighting for everytime he puts on his Haori and draws his Zanpaktou. He finished the second drink as she drew closer to him to look over the menu with him.

Shingen adjusted the position of the menu so that they both could see it clearly. Nicole asked what he suggested so he thought for a bit remembering what happened earlier when she came in and what she has had so far. Putting those into account with what he is in the mood for to drink, he pointed out a couple of things as he described them to her. "These two are fruity and aren't too strong. What do you think Nicole? Would you even like to share the next order or keep them separate?" asked Shingen as he glanced over toward her out of the corner of his eye. He used his free hand to hold one of hers as he awaited her answer. He hoped that this wouldn't be too aggressive and arouse some negative emotion or push her away when he was just starting to get to know her.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:16 am

Princess
Princess

Shingen thought for a moment before offering them to share a drink or keep them separate. Nicole thought for a moment, weighing the options as Shingen grabbed hold of one of her hands, causing her to blush lightly from the surprise.

What's going on?
How the fuck should I know.
What do I do?
We don't know!
Do something, Nicole. Anything.

Nicole sat there for a moment, her hand held by the warmth of Shingen's, and though she didn't understand it her blush was growing, her face was getting hot, and she'd forgotten all about the drinks they were talking about. Thoughts ran through her head that she didn't understand any of, and finally she decided to simply speak up, looking directly at Shingen as she asked a question.

"Um... w-why are you holding my hand, Minamori-san? We already shook hands..."
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum