Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Mon May 29, 2017 6:19 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun just stared at the guy with a deadpan look, slightly irritated, yet calm, almost showing a maturity beyond his years. "You know what assuming does, right? It makes an ass out of u and me. I understood the need for war against the quincy, for war against the bounto, and the war against the vizard, and naturally against hollow and the Espada. I have no ignorance on your history or your duty. On other things, yeah, admittedly, I do, but I ask about it first before going into needless threats against a potential ally. So save it. I realize you have no reason to know or even assume that I knew about them, so how about you take your tentacle off of me and we call it good. If you want my full opinion on all of those, then ask, but we have a job to do first.

Sometimes we bypass our own judiciary system, and if you were paying attention you'd know that I intended to do exactly that. More as a way for me to avoid needless paperwork and other pains in the ass. The party wasn't on the video and recording, so I'm assuming you found that out elsewhere or I overlooked something. Which is certainly something we can crash. But can we crash it if, and only if, it's what both of us are thinking it's about? Think you can humor me on at least that front?"
Rubbing his neck where the tentacle was. Really, that was unnecessary. But at least he knew the man had a short fuse. That could be bad. But the party was certainly a new development. Maybe they can get this done and over with much faster than he anticipated. That would be very nice...
View user profile

#12 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
"I don't care about your opinion on them, you commented on a history you lack the perspective to understand, and I felt the need to correct some things, nothing more, nothing less.. Also.. How the hell do you know so much about our history?.." Kokoro would wait for a response, then continue. "Now then, I will repeat myself once more, I don't give a fuck about your judicial system or your convenience or lack thereof. I will play nice until I am sure, in my own mind, that something is going on. The second I feel that it is time for me to intervene in the affair, I will do so. If you join in? Great. If not? Oh well." Kokoro withdrew his tentacles and smirked, noting the boys changed demeanor.. Perhaps they could make it out of this in one piece..

Kokoro waited outside of the boys dorm about half an hour before the party was scheduled to occur.. Had the boy not walked out in a timely manner, he would find that Kokoro would slither a tiny tendril into his locked door, unlock it, and walk inside. "I'm not waiting all night, ready yet?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun gave a slightly smug smile about the question, but shrugged. "I'm sure Captain Melk mentioned how in his report about me. If he didn't, I'm sure you can ask him. And if nothing else, you can probably imply how after reading his report or talking to him." But it seemed like they were done for now. Although, if he kept up that attitude, give a century or two, the captain would get a very rude awakening when he realizes humans have gotten significantly stronger and won't take his crap anymore.

When the Shinigami stepped in, Jun had just slipped his bright, neon sky-blue boxer briefs over his ass. He glared at the guy as he slipped on the rest of his clothes, which included black skinny jeans, black sneakers, a plain black hoody with a dark grey shirt underneath that, and a navy blue stocking hat to hide his bright blonde hair. "Yes, thank you, I know that...you could have knocked first..." After muttering pervert under his breath, he followed the Shinigami to the party...

~

Akatsuki Gakushuu:

Akatsuki walked into the ballroom. The school was a genius idea. They had plenty of children to feed to their modified hollow, and the resources to do experiments to combine them with Shinigami and humans. They had a small group, but he still held no doubt they would be able to put even a Shinigami division to rest. The Committee stood no chance. Tonight was a celebration of a breakthrough. And was going to use that to feed a child to said breakthrough. Although something did worry him. Two students had caught his attention. One looked more like a fully grown man than a student, and was creepy as hell. The other was a teenager that seemed disinterested in his studies and more into exploring the school. It didn't help that he'd found bugs after his conversation with two of his staff. He only found two, but there could be more. Both seemed suspicious, but the kid less so.

He talked a milled around, talking up his investors. Hopefully tonight will go off without a hitch.
View user profile

#14 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:26 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro raised an eyebrow. "Oh you were the Human with Shinigami lineage he was talking about.. That's.. Mildly depressing, frankly I'd have thought you'd be taller and more uh.. Well.. Japanese.. Anyway." Kokoro glared at the boy once he had finished getting dressed, "Not even going to bother commenting on that, though I will say you look like you have a second purpose in life waiting for you if you ever opt to stay a while at the Maggot's Nest.." Kokoro didn't know if the comment would be understood by the boy, but god he looked like the stereotypical maggot's nest pass-around boy.. Anyway.. "I heard that you little shit." Kokoro once again turned and glared at the boy, before rolling his eyes and heading onward to the party..

As Kokoro and Jun arrived at the premises, Kokoro immediately began digging out the area in and around the house within 500 feet with his tentacles.. Once that was finished and he had sufficient room to groundhog the fuck out of the area?.. He looked towards Jun, "What do you want to do next, boy?.."

#15 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun shrugged at the comment. "Sorry I didn't inherit my dad's height, but I'm still growing. Also to be fair, the theorized Shinigami in the family looks to be half Japanese herself, so...yeah, that blood tends to dilute pretty quickly given just a few generations. As far as the Maggot's Nest goes, I'll break any that dares think they can touch my perfectly voluptuous ass. You'd find your population in there dwindle very quickly. Moving on..." He knew exactly what the Shinigami had meant. He may looked like a sweet twink to plunge into, but he'd break anyone in half who underestimated him.

When they got there, the Kokoro immediately started using his tentacles. Shaking his head, the blond took out his phone to check on some things. Looking into the principal, he found out the man's name was Akatsuki Gakushuu, CEO of a spiritual defense corporation. Huh...similar to the Committee but smaller and much less ethical. He checked their security system. And of course they would be full of suck. He blasted straight through their firewall and got into the system so that he'd have full view of whatever the cameras were seeing. And he found exactly what they were looking for, and his eyes darkened to near black. "The screams haven't started yet, but they will. When Akatsuki, the principal, starts his speech, crash it, cuz it's fun to spoil one's party in the middle of a monologue. I'll go save the boy they plan on feeding to what looks like a named experiment...Experiment 319. Not cool...give him a few extra stabbings for me, would you?" With that, he'd chant a kido spell and use Bakudo 26: Kyokko to hide near perfectly to go help the boy they were gonna use for the feeding.

~

It was getting time for the feeding, and he had a special monologue in store, so that's where Akatsuki was heading towards, a podium where a staff member was introducing him. This was gonna be enjoyable...
View user profile

#16 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The man shrugged and gave Kokoro his heredity as if Kokoro actually cared, and tried to make threats as to what would happen if he were in Maggot's Nest and someone tried something.. This caused Kokoro to roll his eyes, hard, "Given the composition of the folks in Maggot's Nest I'd call your bluff personally, but hey, we'll see here soon enough I suppose.. Haven't seen you in combat, so we'll get back to how you'd handle yourself shortly.." In the mean time, the man checked his phone which caused Kokoro to raise an eyebrow, "Listen kid,I don't think this is the time to be trying to contact your girl-friend Chuck, I'm sure she's a lovely guy but we're a little busy wouldn't you say?.."

Jun began to speak and Kokoro's grin grew wider, and wider, and wider, and wider, and wider, and wider, and wider... Oh boy now, finally, after all this time his language was beginning to be spoken fluently.. "It's about fucking time Human.. Christ I thought we'd wait all day out here.." As Kokoro watched the boy use Bakudo 26 he lightly raised an eyebrow before moving on, he'd get back to that shit later, no point in wasting time or energy on it now.. Kokoro walked in, and waited for the speech to begin from the man named Akatsuki.. He tried to wait for the people to go away but.. Well.. Restraint never was one of Kokoro's strong suits... He used Shunpo, and tentacles immediately sprouted from every seam in his body.. They grabbed the man, went inside and outside of him, causing the most intense pain one would ever think to feel...

The mans screams were soon muffled by the large amount of tentacles protruding from his throat, but Kokoro soon relented and smirked.. "Asphyxiation is too good for you.." The man was screamed out from the intense pain, and the only thing keeping him conscious was said pain, so Kokoro, while everyone was screaming and running for the hills, opted to rip the man apart, limb, from limb, from limb, before curb-stomping his head into the ground.. He wasn't worthy of being fucking purified.. Useless fuck.. Then?.. Kokoro began to wonder how the boy was doing..

#17 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun rolled his eyes even harder than Kokoro did because he was a teenager, and teenagers do that better. But the Shinigami seemed to have liked the plan/idea and let him do his business. He punched the crap out of a guard and killed him...his soul seemed to...purify? That was very odd. Picking the lock to the door, he got inside the maze and used bringer's light to reach the cell. The kid was barely fourteen years old, with dyed hair that was green. He'd been crying too, but looked up in hope at Jun. The blond picked the lock and opened it with relative ease, and offered his hand. "C'mon, let's get you out of here." The kid grabbed his hand allowed himself to be dragged by Jun running, though not at full speed or anything like that. Then they heard a roar. Stopping and looking at each other, they ran even faster...

~

That bloody Shinigami! It was a good thing Akatsuki had some neat tricks up his sleeve or that would have been the end of him. The pieces of the clone suddenly ashened and turned to something like dry concrete. From a pillar came the yakuza looking man with glowy red eyes, a partial mask, and a black blade in the style of a katana. He'd experimented on himself too. On his phone, he pushed a button to let Experiment 319 out. "You're gonna regret crashing my party...Experiment 319 is gonna enjoy eating you and our celebration gift." The guards moved in while the guests started to run away in a hurry. The guards also donned masks and a sword of some sort. Their spiritual pressure feeling like an odd mix of human, hollow, and Shinigami...much like Akatsuki's but much weaker. There were around fifteen of them, and they all attacked with Cero first, then moved in for the kill...
View user profile

#18 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:04 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had thought he killed the bastard, but no.. It was a clone?.. Why did it's Reitsu feel like a conglomerate of fucking everything ever, why the hell were there now 15 of them?.. And the other bastard?.. Experiment 319?.. Whatever. Don't know, don't care. Time to die fuckheads. They all launched Cero's at Kokoro and moved in, and though it may have appeared that he was eviscerated in the blast, they probably wouldn't notice that he had used Utsusemi to avoid the blast in it's entirety.. In an instant, 16 tentacles sprouted from the ground, impaling the 15 guards and attempting to impale the bastard responsible for this giant fucking ordeal.. Then if that wasn't good enough Kokoro would Shunpo to the dickheads location, and attempt to grab him... "TIME TO DIE."

The man known as Kamui saw the Human boy running away, taking their prey as he went and smiled to himself, using Sonido to get out in front of him. "I've heard of fast-food, but this is ridiculous! KEHE" And as he said this 3 Gillian Hollow's appeared behind him, destroying the building they were in right before the Cero's would accomplish a very similar feet.. and as they launched the Cero's at the boy known as Jun, Kamui drew his Zanpakuto, and smiled at the kid. "Time to eat boys!"

#19 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Akatsuki watched with actual mild interest as the Shinigami used a speed trick to avoid the blasts and impaled the guards and tried to impale him. The man chopped the tentacle, and the Shinigami went after him, trying to grab him. Smiling at the guy's words, he let him get close. Only for the ground to erupt in stone spikes. And from the shadows of those spike, black spike erupted from those. Within thirty feet of him, in the ground, he hardened the earth and crushed any tentacles that tried to get him from there. He fired a cero at the guy before sending out whiplashes from any shadow the Shinigami got close to, which there were a lot of them...

~

Jun stopped when the arrancar appeared in front of him. And then three Gillian arrived behind him, crushing the building. The boy he had clung to him. The blond twirled the kid around to his front and picked him up bridal style. "Hold tight." He whispered in the kid's ear. Thankfully the guy was smaller than he was. Jumping into a semi-backflip, he kicked what was left of the ceiling to avoid the ceros. Landing on his feet on the roof, he jumped again at the middle Gillian and kicked its face. Three times. Before it fully disintegrated in white light particles, a sign his cleansing was working, he jumped to the one on the right and did the same thing. Jumping again to avoid a cero, he stomped the last one's face into the dirt. When he landed, he glanced at the arrancar. "That all you got, a bunch of pet hollow? How much of a pussy are you?" He spun into a roundhouse kick to smack another hollow...Shinigami...human...thing in the face...and promptly took its head off in a single hit. Again, it disintegrated into white light particles. Jun just stared the arrancar down at this point...
View user profile

#20 Re: [Open] Getting Schooled on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to watch with interest as Kokoro impaled his allies, but didn't seem overly upset by the matter. He'd apparently need to fucking learn to BE afraid. In any case, the man chopped the tentacle and upon doing so would be met with an explosion equal to a Cero, and he would receive second degree burns.. This was the least of the mans concerns, afterall, he wanted to play a range game.. As he launched a tentacle at Kokoro he couldn't help but smirk, Shunpoing to dodge as tentacles erupted from the ground beneath the man, impaling him through the stomach while trying to grab onto his arms, legs, and neck, dragging him into their grasp forevermore.. It would be the perfect way to kill him, if only it would work..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well the kid handles the Hollows better than expected, that was a fucking bother. He was just staring me down the little shit, clearly, not aware of what he was into.. "You're gonna die kid, you don't know it yet, but you're gonna fucking die!" Then, in an instant, Kamui appeared behind the boy with a Cero pointing at him from the front. Gillians had formed in all directions around them, and began to open fire sporadically, aiming at the boy as best they could see him. There were about ten of them, but hopefully, that was enough..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum