Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Getting Schooled

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun walked into the school's gate with a uniform consisting of a simple button up, red shirt, with a green sweater vest, and grey slacks. This was going to be an interesting time. Okinawa, Japan...thankfully he was bilingual, so the language barrier was no issue, probably one of the reasons he was chosen for the mission, the other being his age, since it was found out that students had more freedom than teachers/staff. Still, whoever was doing this was one sick mothafucker.

Reports of hollow going missing, Shinigami going missing or found killed, even some students and staff had gone missing...but no one knows why or who. But the school was at the center of it. Jun only hoped that if the Shinigami had sent someone, it would be someone he could work easily with. Still, this was a search and destroy mission. Hopefully, it would also test the new Cleansing Ring, to see if it was doing what it was supposed to be doing.

For now though, he was to blend in with the students...with a really weird uniform. It was something he would design. At least it was comfortable...and the dorms were singles, even if it was a shared bath and kitchen. He was to keep his wits about him and keep everyone safe.

The five foot six blond found his classroom easily enough...1-A. Shortly after sitting down, he kept eye on who was coming in and where they sat...always aware of his surroundings. He had come off as a kind of aloof loner type...so hopefully no one would bother him too much.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro was now a school boy.. Last time he was dressed like this the local papist tried to molest him, but that was 1500 years ago and.. god I need mind-soap... So there Kokoro was, dressed to impress. A Black Polo, a pair of dark blue jeans, and tentacles withdrawn in their entirety.. And he spotted the boy. Jun Tomoshibi, whom he had come to work with. Kokoro let one tentacle leave his shirt to tap the man on the shoulder, before he cast him a creepy grin. "I'm probably here for the same reasons you are kid.. so.. any clues?" He smirked, waiting for a response and hoping that the man would just answer politely and help out.. Kokoro flashed his Soul Reaper Badge, and showed his rank through identity card.. "Just.. So you know."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The guy was super creepy. Not only did he not fit in at all, looking more like a young man than a teenager, but he even gave off creepy vibes all over. Everyone took several steps away from him. Even Jun scooted a little bit away from him. Before he stealthily showed he was a Shinigami in disguise and that they were probably there for the same reasons. "I've been here for a day and haven't even started investigating. And you're super creepy. Let's meet at the top of the boys' dorms at midnight, that gives at least a few hours of investigation after school ends..." He tried being as polite as he could...but the guy was just...creepier than a pedo!

~Several Hours Later, but not yet midnight~

Jun was glad that was the ONLY class he had with the Captain of Squad 12. He had no doubt the guy would probably end up finding out more than he did, considering he was sciency, and most sciency peeps were expert sensors and reiatsu analyzers. Jun was average at best, so he left that up to Captain Kokoro. Still, he'd planted bugs in several staff's offices...maybe he could focus on the more practical side of things while Kokoro focused on sensing and detection. He was in his dorm, listening in on one of the conversations between the principal and two staff members. To say that it was interesting would be an understatement...

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro shrugged and nodded as the boy spoke to him, "yeah well you're pretty creepy yourself." He rolled his eyes and stifled a laugh, as he turned his attention towards later on that night.

-later on that night-

Kokoro strolled towards the Human and bowed, donning his normal attire of a black robe and a Captains Haori. "I'll be honest, I didn't listen when they were explaining the details of this mission.. Who are we tracking when where and why again?.. My apologies, sincerely." He said this and his voice conveyed that he was being authentic. "Oh right, I am Captain Kokoro Nashi of the 12th division, pleasure to meet you."

Apps and Info:

on Sun May 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun got there just as the Captain stopped by, in his usual garb. Jun himself was wearing sweatpants, slippers, and a tank top, having ready to go to bed. He found it humorous the captain didn't pay much attention to his own briefing. "I can tell you my own briefing, but you're on your own with your own briefing. Shinigami, hollow, and humans have been disappearing or found dead, with no link that says they're related, but it's suspected extremely loosely that they are. This school seems to be at the center of it. Our job is to find out what the hell is going on here. I hope we can work on this cooperatively. I already placed bugs in staffs' offices. From what I got, the principal and two other staff members are somehow at the center of it all, I think you should give this a listen. *tosses a usb drive.* My name is Jun Tomoshibi, lab assistant of Research and development for the Committee...but I'm basically used as a Jack of All Trades. After you listen to that, I'm all ears as to how you want to go about investigating all of this."

He maintained respect towards the Shinigami. He was technically the superior, so he had no right to order him to do anything. Well, that and they were from separate organizations. But it was one Jun hope Maki would ally with.

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro raised an eyebrow, observing the USB drive, "So uh, kid, I'm from the Gotei 13, I'm 1500 years old, I know what this is, but frankly.. Unless shoving this up your ass brings forth the requisite visual, giving this to me is about as useful as tits on a boar.." He rolled his eyes a bit, and tossed it back. "Regardless, I get the gist of this, disappearances, Spiritual Activity, and this school is the epicenter, so, the question now is, where do you recommend we start Mr. Tomoshibi?" He smirked, cracking his neck and his grip on his Zanpakuto tightened. Hopefully, this would be fairly exciting.

Apps and Info:

on Wed May 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun laughed at what the man said. But responded. "Well, if the boar has kids, then it would have use for tits. But anyways, just borrow one of the school's computers and borrow a pair of headphones, the conversation is literally the only thing in there. Password is IkasawhinyAsSbItch235 (yes, he'll say which is capitalized). The way I see it, we're partners. But my sensing is average at best. What are your specialties? About all I know of Squad 12 is that they're sciency types...so I think you're good at sensing reiatsu signatures, but you know what they say about assuming. Technically, you also outrank me, even if we're not in the same chain of command." Jun shrugged and listened to what the man would say.

(ooc: seriously, feel free to fill in/play a bad guy or something here...use your imagination and crap...please? I hate these short posts and I can't do everything...)

View user profile

on Fri May 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro listened to the audio files, which were filled with screams and terror, and seemingly mirth on the part of the Humans responsible.. "Your kind is.. one of an awful variety, you're aware of this yes?.." Kokoro turned the screen towards the man as he accessed the files and apparently, he had accidentally clicked a video that the boy was probably unaware of.. It had several teenagers being force-fed to a large Hollow by the schools principals.. They screamed as they were consumed and Kokoro gritted his teeth, before rising from his chair with a vengeance. He held his scythe firmly in his hands, and wagered to ask only one question. "Where are the principals, and what are their names.. I will find them, I will find the Hollow they are aiding, and all parties involved will cease their existence on this plain, and move on to the next.." Kokoro stopped before turning to the boy, "I will need your help in covering my tracks, I do not wish to arrest the humans responsible for this, for that is a fate too.. too peaceful my boy."

Apps and Info:

on Fri May 26, 2017 11:14 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun raised an eyebrow at the comment. "I'm surprised you would say that, considering the Shinigami's own history of genocide and experiments. But then again, everything stems from us, the Sinners, the Hollow, and the Shinigami themselves. You'll find a lot more evidence of our awfulness elsewhere too, even before we begun seeing spirits." Then the Shinigami checked the other video. Yeah, he was pissed. About at as pissed as he was every time he looked at it. "Settle down there, tiger. You may not have any repercussions for killing people needlessly, but I do. I need more evidence and them fighting back much harder before I can kill them or allow you to be their executioner. The latter can be easily lied about, but the other not so much. Or can be but is too much of a pain in the ass. Don't worry though, we're in full agreement that they need to die. Try to blend in and keep your senses about you, and keep a stern lock on me. I plan on being bait if you'll be the party-crasher. But it may take a week or two. I'll take care of the hollow they've been feeding people to if you'll take care of them and their little bodyguards. Sounds good?"

He never expected a Shinigami captain to not be calmer than he was about all this. It was certainly an odd sensation, but then some things just pushed people's buttons enough for them to say forget it to their calm side.

View user profile

on Sun May 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro glared at the boy, clearly not amused by his statements, "It's a bit different when it comes down to the survival of not only your own species, but yours as well. It is a far different position when you are trying to preserve the integrity of the Spiritual Cycle, and keep it from ruin when you have the forces of numerous races working against those ends.. When the Spiritual Cycle fails so does the rest of the world, but other races are blinded by their own ends, mislead by their ridiculous ambitions and short-sighted goals, genocide, murder, and experimentation have certainly been conducted by our kind, but it was never towards a means of self-preservation, or selfish ambition.. Those are the differences my boy.. Be mindful of that, or next time.." Kokoro's tentacles slithered away from the neck of the boy, but made sure to carelessly caress the skin which would immediately send the boy into ridiculous tantrums of pain, equivalent or greater than that of a bullet ants sting.. "You'll find out what those can do when I do not wish to simply reprimand ones ignorance.."

Kokoro once again shrugged his shoulders, "Evil is often in those whom wish to disrupt what is natural, whom are afraid of the pre-established pecking order.. The pre-determined way of life by which we thrive as a universe.. But that's something for another time entirely.." Kokoro listened some more, becoming increasingly frustrated with where this was going, "I do not require humanities judiciary process to decide who is guilty and who is not... If you'd like to stop me I'd be more than happy to let you try, but they're dead the second I see them.. As far as I am concerned they waived their right to the judiciary process the second they killed those children... They killed innocents, and they shall be cleansed from this place..You can accept that and allow me to assist in completing your mission, or you can have your superiors come back here and stop me.. Take your pick. They're interfering in the Soul Cycle.. They're killing the young.. It's on a fucking video.. They're dead." Kokoro raised an eyebrow at the boys plan.. "A week or two?.. Why?.. From what I understand the principle is hosting a party tonight.. I have a feeling I know what is to occur there.. and I have a feeling we could put a stop to it.. Are you in or out boy..?"

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum