Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] 5th Squad new Vice-captain coming!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:42 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Well, for one guarding the stock is a temporally situation, not a long-term one. It’s just economically impossible to let forever our Squad guard fucking spoon. Investigation may take a bit more men and time at first, but it can resolves our problem. Two, it will also sets an example. Don’t fuck with our things, especially if we make the punishment public. Not necessarily a harsh one, it’s still only spoons after all, but just a warning for all members. Three, I was suggesting a seathed member because I came across her while filling my paperwork, but I’m sure some unseated officers have some good sensing skills. We could build an investigation team with them, it will be a good training for them as well, and give them an accomplishment once the situation is cleared. It can be done as a test too. We could build some sort of contest to catch the thief as well, so it will be like a game. I don’t know, but it seems much more financially viable than just guarding the stuff.” Then quitting her serious speech, Moku took a more lighted tone to add, “Aww you’re really cute right now Captain! A pat in the back? A treat is wayyy more like it. And dinner… dinner sounds good actually.” She laughed in his mind as her features didn’t change from her blank expression, “So, it’s a date?”.
Internally, she felt glad her Captain didn't took offense with her teasing. She felt comfortable working for him, and that was her personality showing up.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:53 pm

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi sighed and rolled his eyes as she droned on. She had the wrong mindset. We don't even need to send people from our own squad since we are doing another squads paperwork. We'd be sending their officers to watch the spoons and eventually catch the culprit. We aren't trying to teach people not to mess with us because they're not since this isn't even our job. But whatever. "You have the wrong idea. This isn't our squads problem. In squad 5 we don't do any work besides every other squads work. This means we don't need to send any of our Shinigami to do the job. We can send the proper swuad's Shinigami and if you know so much, why do you need my help? I gave you my input now do whatever you'd like." Soon even continued on with his joke. Was she actually going through with this? "Well.. I guess it is a date then. Can't back out now..." Ryuuichi sighed and continued to gaze upon her assets.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 3:29 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Apparently her captain was set in his way. Well… he got a point there. They were a support Squad, and this spoon problem was not in theirs. Shrugging casually Moku simply noted the instructions on a piece of paper, already calculating the time she would need to fill out this particular report. Not much if everything went well.
Even if on paper she studied the ways of her Squad , nothing will replace actual work. Moku thought she just need to spent more time here, working under her Captain, to learn how he worked, how much she can push and things like that. And her Captain seemed not overly concerned with everyday’s reports and paperwork. Much more about his people. Moku could work with that. That was a good mentality, if a bit maddening for her organized self.
Aww you sound so bored!” She sing-song again in his head. “Don’t worry, I know the perfect place! But you’re buying, Captain ~” With that she spun on her heels and ambled to her desk, where she sat gracefully to finish that last piece of paperwork.

View user profile
#24Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum