Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] 5th Squad new Vice-captain coming!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:34 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Mokumokuji crossed her arms over her exposed breasts and pouted. Her captain was just looking really great, wearing such an intense and serious expression as he stared down on her panting form with his reiatsu glowing body. And he had to go and ruin it with his perverted gaze. The weight of his reiatsu was wearing her down but she refused to show it, her face another expressionless mask. From his words she understood they were going at it again tomorrow. She wondered what was his training method, seeing he hadn’t said what she was doing wrong or anything really.
She didn’t answer his smile but accepted his hand and let herself be pulled up. Her burns were completely healed now, but her two times broken ribs were still mending themselves, now that they had been freed from the fight’s pressure. She stared at him in the eyes, knowing her laid-back kind of idiot captain just won her unconditional respect and loyalty.
Sooo Captain, not even gonna tell me what I can work on?” she spoke telepathically for the first time since their meeting.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:44 pm

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi looked around awkwardly before a voice entered his mind. By the words used he could assume who it was. Telepathy? Strange. Well whatever. "Well wouldn't that make things easy fornicate you. No. I won't tell you what you did wrong. It's your job to learn how to analyze your mistakes and then work on them." He furrowed his brows as he looked at her struggling. "Also, I was kind of joking earlier but if you really need me to carry you I will. It's a three hour walk." His right hand rose to rub the back of his neck while the left rested on his hips.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:19 pm

13th Division
13th Division
She was a bit disappointed by his casual dismiss of her telepathy, but shrugged it off. “Hum.. I thought you would actually help me train. Well, I will try not to disappoint!” She brushed the dirt out of her uniform, retracting her hand from his. “No thank you, I’m already healed. I can run back in my own.” She then looked him directly in his eyes and added “Going off!”. At that she simply reactivate her shikai and focused all on her speed, doing her own imitation of shunpo, letting her captain behind her. Well, he was faster than her anyway, so that wouldn’t be a problem. And she was good at orienting herself, so the way back was already memorized.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:25 pm

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi shrugged at her responses before she blasted off like team rocket after a loss. Whatever, seems she wasn't one to enjoy the scenery. Ryuuichi however took his time and slipped his hands into his pockets as he followed her back. Hopefully her skill with paperwork was better than her combat or else she would be having a tough time. In Ryuuichi's opinion, she was ambitious and really wanted to do paperwork by how quickly she waned to get back. However with Ryuu, he'd procrastinate and take his time.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:48 pm

13th Division
13th Division
She tasted the feeling of freedom as landscapes passed in a blur. It was really one of her skills she enjoyed the most. Moku got back to her squad in a record time, stopping only once inside the office she shared with her Captain. The dreadful paperwork was still here, but it was part of her duty to complete it on time, and she was proud of her job. She wouldn't procrastinate it even if she didn't like it.
Taking her time to make her some green tea, and enough for her Captain if he wanted some when he came back, she got her mask off revealing full pink lips and a slightly curved nose. Blowing on her cup she took the "urgent" load she made before departing behind her Captain and began a quick scan of what was asked of her.
It wasn't really hard and she completed it diligently and quickly, her ink-stone rapidly diminishing as she used more and more her brush. At the end and before her captain came back she worked through her load. There was just some minor papers she would need help for, as they were new forms she hadn't seen yet. Settling perfect piles of what need to be viewed and signed by her captain in order of urgency, she leaved as well a note indicating she was off distributing her complete paperwork. Her mask was back on her face as she began her round on the division's grounds.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:01 am

5th Division
5th Division
After a solid three hours, Ryuuichi returned to a room with nobody there. He didn't mind and plopped himsef down upon his chair at his desk. He picked up a pen and started filling out some paperwork for a while before dropping it and slouching back in his chair. Now would be a rather nice time for a nap. Before long he couldn't help himself but to fall asleep then and there peacefully in the chair. Perhaps with this he could finish his interrupted nap earlier, but where exactly was his Vice Captain at? Slacking?

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:00 pm

13th Division
13th Division
After finishing distributing all her paperwork, Moku slowly strolled back to her division. She was feeling quite content, a fresh breeze cooling her skin and her uniform keeping her warm. She regretted the small scratches it suffered through her training, but it was nothing a needle and some thread couldn't repair.
When entered the shared office, it was to see her Captain snoring lightly on his chair. She mutely clicked her tongue in annoyance. During her absence he started to file some of his one paperwork, but it was obviously leaved unfinished. Not for the first time she wondered how this Squad was still running, as the Captain didn't seem the type to fulfill is workload on time. She speedily arranged in small stakes, by urgency, the rest of his paperwork and then made some tea. A full cup in each hand she threaded lightly to her desk, deposed her own cup and then walked toward the still sleeping man. Or at least he seemed to be.
Moku shook his shoulder to wake him up, waiting to propose the man his cup of tea and to ask him to help her compete the forms she didn't knew. There wasn't much, just four different papers. "Captain? Soul society calls dreamland! I have a problem with some of my paperwork. See those four? They need new forms I haven't meet before. Apparently two of them are inventories one, it talked about something like disappearing spoon and a food inventory...? The others two are demands to quit the Gotei, one for permanent injury on the spinal cord and the other to go marry a farmer's daughter. What I have a problem with is the new papers I have to fill to transfer those things on the proper channel. Could you teach me, Captain". She leaned toward his seating form, exposing a bit more than usual of her chest when she tend her handful of papers to the man.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:42 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi drowsily opened his eyes and all he saw was a large pair of... wait.. he looked up a bit higher to see his Vice Captain. As she spoked he looked over at the papers, scanning each of them over as she explained everything. Inventory, simply restock it and issue somebody to guard it, no two people.. one person would be bored out of their mind. With two they could at least monitor while playing a game of checkers or something. So two people for the spoons, and just a simple order of restock for the food.. then the people leaving, allow it. Nobody is obligated to stay within the Gotei and do Shinigami work. One can return outside of Seireitei whenever. After scanning the papers he looked back at her assets as a few moments after she finished speaking. "Well.. restock the spoons, place two unseated Shinigami to keep watch. Order a simple restock for the food. Then accept the request for leave by signing in the bottom right and using an approved stamp.. one can leave Seireitei and the Gotei whenever they feel, nobody is obligated. That goes for you as well. If it's ever too much for you feel free to retire." With that he nodded while continuing the watch the... "scenery."

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:48 pm

13th Division
13th Division
She nodded as the instructions were given, but was surprised by the orders about the spoon thief. “You’re not gonna begin a small investigation Captain? It will be less costly than placing two guards all the time, which have better things to do than sit and be bored out of their mind no? I’m pretty sure we have a seated officer somewhere really good at reiatsu sensing, who could takes a look at the situation and possibly sniffs out the criminals. Aaaand… It’s sweet of you Captain that you’re sooo worried about being such an insupportable superior that you feel the need to remain me I have a way out.” Her last sentence was delivered in the most girly and fake tone she could manage, considering she had rather masculine undertones on her voice making it perfectly androgynous. She crossed her arms over her breasts and continue in this sweet note “Well, you’re a lazy asshole when you wanted to be, but I’m sure we can work something out. I have plenty of time before me, after all. And don’t forget to finish your own paperwork, Captain! Procrastinating will only make you stay longer behind your desk after all.” At that she casually flipped her hair with one hand and then, her face as emotionless as always, she winked. Her outside appearance and her speech were two complete and unrelated things. Proper and mannered on the outside, a teasing Vice-Captain on the inside. Two polarity in the same body.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:58 pm

5th Division
5th Division
He narrowed his eyes and looked up at her once she crossed her arms. Sadly his view was gone. "Why would I begin an investigation on something so petty? Just have two unseated Shinigami that don't do anything anyway and have them chill around the spoons. Why waste the time of a seated officer? There are more important jobs. And what do you mean insupportable? Is there something you're looking for from me? Did you want a pat on the back? Want a treat?" At that he glanced over at his decent sized finished pile of work then st the few remaining papers he had. He was almost done anyway. Ryuu then chanced to glance back up at her again as she winked at him. "Are you trying to get me to buy you dinner or something?" He furrowed his brows as he looked st her.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum