Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Strength Training

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 am

Princess
Princess

"Captain Lothbrok?" The voice was soft, feminine, and tiny. The grizzly bear rolled out of bed, thudding as he hit the floor and a low groan was heard echoing through the division's barracks. As he stood up, he stood tall, proud that he could stand at his full height in his Division, having specifically requested that the Division be altered to contain his full height. Crouching while inside a building was a stupid gimmick and everyone knew it.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming." The gruff voice mumbled out as he slowly made his way to the door after hearing another knock, and upon opening it he saw a red-haired girl in a weird outfit, smiling. He vaguely recalled her presence at the the meeting regarding the Hueco Mundo Assault, which wouldn't be much longer off. Scratching at the back of his head, the grizzy bear mumbled something that vaguely sounded like 'what' to the small girl.

"Soutaichou Lisola has assigned you a job. You are to train a specific Shinigami in raw strength; her name is Akane Makishima, and she will be present in one hour." She smiled and waved lightly before walking off, having delivered her message. The light skip in her step told Ragnar she was off for the rest of the day... to be young.

"Of course she did..." Regardless of anything the nameless redhead would say, Ragnar was certain this was punishment for his accidental insult to Lisola. He'd accused her of playing dress-up as the Captain Commander, and the large bruise on his stomach told him that she was definitely befitting the role... Ragnar wasted no effort in considering why he'd been chosen and instead threw his fur Haori on as normal, attaching his Zanpakutou to his back and cracking his neck lightly, walking out.

She'd be here soon, and he'd sit in front of the barracks awaiting her arrival. This was not how he'd intended on spending his day.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Once again it would seem, Akane had been sent off to further her training under Rena's command. When the academy had managed to pawn her off on the captain commander she wasn't sure what she should have been expecting really. It had been good though, she felt she had been making some good progress really. Arashi had even been leaving her alone most of the time, which was really one of the best outcomes the girl could have asked for.

Today the little red-head was on her way to meet the Captain of the 6th Division. She was a little nervous about meeting him. From what she heard he was a monster of a man, towering over practically every other denizen of Seireitei. Though she doubted that it would end as badly as it had with her thankfully short sparring session with Kokoro Nashi.

Akane was exactly on time, stepping up to find that reports of Ragnar's size had not been overblown. Even sitting down he seemed taller than her. She blinked a few times in surprise, blushing a little as she shook her head to mentally prepare herself. "Hello Sir" She bows respectfully, as she had done for all previous Captains she had met along the way. "I'm Akane Makishima, I've been told to report to you for training" She wouldn't raise her head until spoken to, her hands clasped down in-front nervously. Whatever training this was supposed to be, she hoped it wasn't a sparring session, he looked like he could snap her in half on accident.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Princess
Princess

It looked like he could snap her in half on accident. The tiny girl had no meat on her bones, and it looked like she hadn't even graduated from the academy... Ragnar let out an audible sigh as he stood up, towering over the fragile flower while he looked her over.

On one hand, it was obvious why Rena had sent her to Ragnar himself for strength training... asfar as Captains go, Ragnar was by far one of the strongest​. On the other hand, Rena herself was stronger than Ragnar, so he failed to understand why she would send her to him instead of train her himself. Then, Ragnar recalled the bruise and his accidental disrespect to the Captain Commander, and he simply sighed again.

"Get up, lass," Ragnar ordered, tired of the girl not looking him in the eye. Given that he was wearing Infinite Duress, she wouldn't sense any special energy from him compared to any other Captain on average, but he couldn't sense anything from her over his own energy, even surpressed as it was.

"Tell me about yourself." His voice was... gruff, as usual, but also surprisingly kind, to an extent. While Akane may have expected a low grumble, he was very articulate and spoke in as gentle a tone as his deep bass voice would allow. Adjusting his haori made of fur, Ragnar began to walk to the training grounds of his division, Akane hopefully close behind him.
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
As instructed, Akane stood up straight once more to make eye contact. Clearly intimidated by the large man she dare not look away, though clearly she wanted to. Fiddling the with little red silk scarf on her neck as she examined him. The strange fur haori struck her as odd, none of the other captains wore such a thing, though what significance that held was lost on the girl for the moment. She couldn't quite recall if any of her previous mentors had asked her about herself, but it was odd that this man might be the first. Perhaps he wasn't the brute that she took him for at first glance.

"Well... I was in the academy for about six years, and then it was decided the Captain Commander would be taking over my training." If he could sense energy, Ragnar might have been surprised at the sheer amount held within' her little body. Though it had little weight to it in any case. "I believe Rena has her work cut out for her making something of me, but I don't want to disappoint. So here I am" She seemed eager at the very least! Maybe there was hope after all.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Princess
Princess

The little red scarf she was wearing was the only individuality the girl had, in regards to her uniform. Everything else was completely standard; it was very similar to Ragnar's Haori. While all Captains wore a Haori, they were generally customized to some extent; Kaitou, the former Captain of the Sixth Division, may he rest in peace, wore an inverted Haori; Ragnar wears one made of fur. He likes to think of it was a tribute to his nordic time in the world of the living, but ultimately, it's just what he's used to at this point.

Akane explained that she was only in the academy for six years as opposed to the normal fifty, and then was dumped on Lisola's lap. Since she was passing Akane off to him, Ragnar made the assumption that multiple Captains in the Gotei were training Akane in various things. While Rena was exceptional in everything she did, she was a Jack of All Trades. By her very nature, she couldn't be the best at any of them. The pink-haired Lieutenant of the Second Division was probably the best Hakuda fighter in the Gotei; Ragnar was the strongest physically; Kidou Corps would handle reiatsu control; Eighth Division would handle mental things; and Second Division would handle Hoho and Shunpo. Aside from that, the rest could be learned by Rena herself since it didn't really require any special training.

Which left us at Ragnar: Strength training, since he was physically the strongest Shinigami... except maybe Rena.

"Alright lass, first thing's first: Punch me as hard as you can. I'd like to see where you're at for Strength." He opened his Haori, revealing his clothed chest; he didn't want anyone, especially not Akane, to see the giant bruise on his gut. He was thankful he felt no pain, but that he still had feeling; he wasn't numb to his own body, he just didn't adhere to the common societal interpretation of pain, and even bleeding to death he could move perfectly fine. "After that, we'll figure out where to start."
N/A

[OOC: Permission to Auto-Hit granted.]

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:55 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The young girl looked a little concerned for now, wondering what this Ragnar might have in store for her. His training would have to be something ridiculous considering how strong he seemed, maybe he'd overestimate how much a 'normal' person could do? She was getting more worried by the second as he considered what to do with her. Until he simply decided to gauge her strength with a single punch... She was almost taken aback... It was such a reasonable request really. He knew she couldn't really do much damage to him, if at all, and it would be a good way to determine just what she would need to do to improve.

Something told the girl there was a lot more to this man than first met the eye. Though for now she would focus on the task at hand. She just had to punch him as he opened himself up to the attack. "Alright..." She nods, though she barely came up to his chest from what she could see, looking up one final time as she took her fighting stance. It was textbook really, perfect form. The girl had always been good at learning. She proceeded to unleash her mightiest punch, hitting the man squarely where Rena had left that large bruise. Akane was stronger than she looked, the constantly released shikai helped enhance her strength significantly. But the man would budge, at worst having to take a step back. "Uhm... How was that?"

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:15 pm

Princess
Princess

Son of a shit-eating, dick-licking, ass-fucking, cock-sucking, cuntwhore, bitch!

...Well, that's what Ragnar would have thought, had he actually felt pain.

He felt the pressure of Akane hitting him, and given that he hadn't steadied himself, he did need to take a step back, and he nodded lightly as he stood back up, admiring that she'd made him take a step back at all. She definitely had some power behind her, and he had to admit that. Her potential was what really surprised him though, he could feel the raw, limitless potential to be better behind her blow, and while he appreciate it, he was a little more concerned with how to bring that out.

Spinning the black bracelet on his wrist, Ragnar looked the small girl over again, thinking. How could he bring out her potential in a way that didn't risk her own safety? His original idea was to make her do pushups while he slowly put more weight on her until he was sitting on her completely, but he was worried that would cause damage he couldn't repair himself, and discard that thought... for now, at least. Maybe later in the training.

"I like your scarf, Makishima." He stated calmly, still trying to figure out what to do for training, until he snapped his fingers. "Let's start with a game, so you have a little bit of fun with it at least. Are you familiar with Tug-Of-War?" As Ragnar spoke, he walked over to a training dummy with thick rope tied around it, and began to unwind the rope so they could play, and Akane could gain strength by fighting against Ragnar in a way that didn't put her at risk.

Admittedly, he was kind of proud he came up with it.
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane seemed genuinely surprised she had made the man budge at all, let alone take a step back. Maybe it was just a fluke, she felt like some of her training had been really, little did she know the true power she had hidden away. Maybe Ragnar would be the one to finally draw it out? It was hard to tell with these things of course, so she didn't get overly excited about the situation and instead allowed the man to figure out what his next move was going to be.

She stood waiting, wondering what he thought of her strength so far when suddenly popped out a little bit of appreciation for her scarf. Looking down at the little bit of silk she smiled a little, unable to hide something of a blush "Oh... Thank you!" It almost seemed out of character for a man like Ragnar to say something like that. The girl felt like her previous suspicions were confirmed almost, seeing as he was going out of his way to make sure she wasn't going to end up getting hurt.

"Well, I don't think I've played before, but I think I understand the gist of it" It seemed like an excellent first challenge to her, more indirect than she had expected, but maybe she'd be able to work herself a little bit better without the threat of being punched through a wall or something. So for now she would wait for the rope to be passed so they could begin!

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:20 pm

Princess
Princess

Ragnar walked close to Akane, taking her hand gently in his own as he carefully wrapped the rope around her arm and palm, allowing her a tight grip that wouldn't cause any rope burn if she let go, but also wouldn't leave any permanent marks on her arm. It may leave a temporary one, but that was too be expected. Since he couldn't perform any level of Kaidou, the healing Kidou, he didn't want to risk causing even the slightest burns on her.

"The general principle is just to pull the rope. I've got a lot of strength and weight behind me, so to make it easier on you we'll just have you try to pull me at all." As he spoke, the grizzly man wrapped the rope around his muscled waist, tying it off tightly and sat down, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm almost four hundred pounds of pure muscle, Makishima. Get pullin'."

Of course, he would pull back and make it more like real tug of war later on, but for now he wanted her to build up actual strength. Ragnar couldn't sense the slightest amount of spiritual pressure, but even he could see why kids love cinammon toast crunch the pure potential Akane had, and knew that it wouldn't take long before she would be able to pull him along... though whether or not she'd ever win at Tug of War against him, well. That was certainly debateable.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl looks at the man as he approached with the rope, curious about how careful he seemed to be about this whole operation. The surprises just seemed to keep coming. She took a tight hold on the rope and simply waited for her instruction, which again seemed to be on the light side of things. Akane wasn't too sure she'd be able to drag him along, but maybe she'd surprise herself again after that brief success just before. So with that bit of determination, she took hold with her other hand to steady herself and moved to pull the rope taut.

Then she would being, pulling hard to try and budge the large man at the other end of the rope. At first it seemed like he wouldn't be going anywhere, a few tugs doing little to budge him but she began to slowly build up force as she did it. He'd feel the rope dragging against him just a little, not quite inching forward for the moment.

It took a little while, Akane seemed to be trying pretty hard. It would have been a pretty funny sight from any outsiders really to see such a small girl struggling to pull this large man along. Until with a lot of effort, Ragnar would feel himself moving. It was only a little at first, but it was clear she was managing to drag him along and at a growing rate every moment she tried!

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum