Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A Business Deal

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:45 am

Princess
Princess

[34.3606° N, 130.8753° E]
[Makizakikazeno Park]
[12PM Local]

Those were the three texts she'd sent to the Kid. It was 11:45 now, and with any luck the Kid would be showing up soon. They had business to discuss.

Devola enjoyed causing mayhem... but careful, organized mayhem. Just going around blowing up a city was one thing she didn't care for, but taking out a bridge that had been around for almost 80 years and was a landmark in its' country... that was beautiful.

The 80th Anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, USA, was coming up. Devola had about a month to complete her preparations. She needed something that would effectively make the bridge unable to be repaired quickly, and would require a lot of manpower... not that she'd proceed to keep it down, the act of blowing it up was enough for her. That was a month away, though.

At the moment, Devola needed to make those preparations. To do that, she needed the best thief she knew... the job wouldn't be too difficult for her, even Devola could do it herself, but she didn't want to put herself at risk. She was here to discuss the deal and figure out payment. Luckily for her, the park had no one in it today; not a single soul, aside from the Vampire and, hopefully, the Kid.

As the breeze rolled through the park, the salty iodine of the sea was strong but faded fast, and Devola waited for her contact.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:18 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Radical Dreamer
Kid strolled up into the empty park having taken the time to circle around and check for ambushes and traps first. Contact or not it wasn't often someone she didn't know got a hold of her for a Job before she had even put word around that she was looking for a new one. Finding nothing threatening her however she walked to the woman who was present and shrugged a bit with both hands outstretched, "Excuse me missy. ya seem to be experiencing a bit o a day Dream. Was just curious if it was Radical or not." since Devola was the contact and Kid knew that, she knew the woman would understand the reference and realize she was talking to "The Kid". With that out of the way, "So what can I do ya for mate. Not very often do I get a call before I make it known I'm lookin."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Princess
Princess

Radical. So this was the Kid.

As she spoke, the girl stood in front of Devola, seeming to not want to sit down; as a rogue like she was, it made sense she'd want to keep a slight distance. Devola simply smiled and nodded her head lightly as the Kid asked what she was looking for.

"I'm surprised it's you. I've seen you around before, but admittedly... I didn't know it was you I was calling. In regards to our contact right now, though, I'm in need of some high-caliber explosives. From my sources, the Dreamers don't care about details so much as they do the job and payment. Which brings me to point number two: what do you want for payment?"

Extending her hand lightly, Devola smiled as she made a motion to shake Schala's hand. She had purposefully left her name out of it, as she didn't feel the need to state it. She'd be willing to, of course, but she wasn't going to jump the gun on it. If Schala were paying attention, she may notice the total lack of reiatsu from Devola's body, and if she was clever and who Devola thought she was, she may recognize it as not the first time they'd seen each other, though they'd never formally met.
N/A

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 9:10 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Kid blinked as the woman mentioned seeing her before, took her a second to look into her memories, something that was always hard for Schala to do, but luckily she hadn't "Die", not that she'd know anything about it, since the last time she saw Devola. So she did recognize seeing the woman out and about randomly like any other passerby, "Yeh I remember. Just didn't care until we were contracted. No offense." when Devola asked about the Dreamer's methods Kid just laughed a bit, "Yea we don't care it's just like ya said. Long as we get paid. What do we want? What does any good thief want. Money. Cold hard cash. Preferably not tied to a bank account, but we manage even if it is. Not a big deal for us."

The woman went to shake hands and Kid obliged, even if she was endangered she knew her pals could get to her long before anything truly threatening happened to her. So she wasn't as guarded as usual. Didn't need to be. She didn't feel "anything" from the woman, which made sense she supposed. Since she was cold as a corpse. Perhaps the rumors were true about that then. Didn't matter for now though. Job, Payment, next job. That was the way. That was what mattered.

(OOC - Just trying to move threads I'm in along. Sorry it's short)

View user profile

on Fri May 19, 2017 8:41 am

Princess
Princess

"Right down to business then." Devola shook the girl's hand and sat back in the chair, closing her eyes. "I need explosions. The biggest explosion you can get me multiple copies of. I have plans that you don't care about, and if you do I won't be divulging them, but if you do need to know, I will say that I have safeguards to put in place: no human will be harmed with these bombs. We'll discuss payment when you've acquired the targets."

Opening her eyes, Devola scanned the Kid to see her reaction; she'd be prepared for almost any of them, and would respond accordingly. She wanted to give the Kid a chance to speak first though, even if her voice was soft enough that Kid could barely hear her, she knew that every word she'd said had been heard clearly.

This was going to happen, with or without Kid's help. Made sense to be in on it, and payment is payment.
N/A

[OOC: Same.]

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum