Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Seen It All Before (Dwyn)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:29 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre listened carefully to the woman speak, listening to every thing she said with open ears. Once she was done talking, he would go on to say, "very interesting." As he leaned a bit forward and continued to speak, "my goals in life... I guess it's just living my life to the fullest? Honestly, I don't know... I never chose to be born in this world; none of us did. We all just ended up here, in this place we call earth, without our consent. No one asked us if we wanted to live or not. If someone did, I would have said no, to be honest... But, alas, here I am living my life. Whether I like it or not." He shrugged his shoulders as he looked away for a bit before directing his eyes back to the woman once again to answer the second question she had brought up to him.

"Well...not specifically. The organization I'm in is open to all races. Be it Shinigami, Arrancar, Bount and etc. We don't discriminate." A lopsided grin would find itself on his face as he said it. He would ponder for a few seconds as he would think how he should answer the third question she had asked since it honestly took him by quite surprise. Deciding how to answer, he began to speak, "I hear that French women not only like foreign men, but also are quite wild. I like that." He paused as he leaned back on the chair once again, "I like that a lot. More wilder the better."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:18 am

13th Division
13th Division
He didn’t seemed bored. That was good. Sometimes she forget a bit what it was to talk to other beings, since all or nearly all of her mission was a solo one. She thought his view on life was a bit sad, but she knew that an opinion, whatever the subject, was personal. She could respect that. Dwyn wasn’t sure he was feeling comfortable enough to tell her all of this, or if it was in his character to gave pieces of himself freely. Either way she liked the honesty, and found herself relaxing even more.
This organization sounded really interesting. She dreamed of reuniting all races and species on a same ground, without always some kind of battle in sight. Maybe she could joined, if Soul Society didn’t mind her mixing up with other races? Probably not, seeing the Gotei was one of the most conservate organization she ever saw. But getting at least the name wouldn’t hurt, will it?
When he answered her final question she couldn’t help but fell in a fit of giggles. Ignoring the rest on favor of his last comment, she replied mirthfully “That I can attest. The french women I dated, or just “tasted” were one of the best experiences I had in a while. But if you truly wanna go for wild women, I suggest you Italy. Soulful beauties with a fucking diploma on sex.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre's eyes widened as the woman said that she had dated French woman. "Oh, you are bisexual? Or are you a lesbian? Curious, to be honest." He would ask leaning forward as he was genuinely curious to know the answer. All this time he had the notion that the woman was straight; how wrong he was. As the woman continued on, Dre couldn't resist raising an eyebrow. "Tasted? What exactly do you mean by that?" He had an idea what she was referring to, but however, he wasn't actually sure. Considering it could be anything. "I've never slept with an Italian woman, but I'm considering to." Laughing a bit at the end of the sentence, he wrapped his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. This woman was interesting. Very interesting. So far...

"You know...it's very rare to meet foreign soul reaper's. Most shinigamis I've met have been Japanese. I never thought I would run into a French soul reaper." Dre said in a calm tone as a smile crossed his face. "Do you wish to be a lieutenant one day? Maybe even a captain? I'm asking you this because you didn't mention any of the said things as your goal's when I asked you."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 am

13th Division
13th Division
She saw his eyes widened and couldn’t help but laugh at his instant reaction. He didn’t seemed to be repulsed, disgusted or politely interested, so she wasn’t opposed to continue the discussion. “I’m a lesbian actually, even if I have been with some men in my younger years. I found out I preferred homosexual interactions quickly, and have been happily dating on and off since then.” She smiled, remembering her last girlfriend. Great relation, mutual separation. They were still seeing each other some times. Dwyn was brought back in the present by Dre, who wanted precision. “Well.. That is something for you to discover, Dre. I’m pretty sure you have more experiences than that, I am wrong?” she winked at him, smiling mischievously. Then she added at Italian women’s comment, “ I have actually the number of a tanned beauty. She searches only casual nights, men or women. I’m pretty sure you will be at her taste. She is a bit crazy in bed, but she can teaches a lot of interesting things. Just never ask for a relationship.” Dwyn warned him, a bit more serious. “She is happily in love with her asexual girlfriend and won’t take it kindly.” Then she relaxed once more her posture, and continue on her small speech.
Yeah well, I’m not sure I could be considered foreign. I’m one of the Plus Souls who got in Soul Society, you know? Soo.. I don’t remember my previous life. Could be an American woman formely for all I know. But considering how easily I picked up French, maybe I was one… I haven’t really think about it” She laughed lightly, her interest picked by her unknown origins. And eyeing the tall man in front of her, she wondered as well where he was coming from. “I’m sorry if you already told me but… Where do you came from? Even in Europe you’re not exactly average.”.
She sipped at her drink, savoring the strong taste of alcohol before replying to his last set of questions. It was a bit like they were playing 20 questions, and it was kinda fun to learn more about this perfect stranger while telling more about herself. Especially since they were both genuinely interested in each other's lives. “Hm.. Would I wish it? I don’t think so.. I won’t refuse it if one day I become strong enough, because it will be like a recognition of my power and my desire to help. I think hierarchy is a way to protect people at your power measure. The more you are powerful, the more you can protect. I’m not powerful at all, so I just help and protect what I can. But.. it’s my own view one life...” She laughed again, making a hand gesture to incite her companion to continue the discussion if he so wished.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"I'm an American. Born and raised there." He answered her question as he continued, "I'm from Nevada. Which is a state in the Western, Mountain West, and Southwestern regions of the United States of America. Nevada is the seventh most extensive, the thirty fourth most populous, and the nineth least densely populated of the fifty in the United States." Dre came to a sudden stop as he shook his head slowly. Looking up at the woman, he spoke, "I rambled on didn't i? Sorry, I sometimes consider myself to be a history and statistics connoisseur."

Looking away for a brief moment, Dre pondered if he should ask what was in his mind now. Would it be too much? Sighing, he directed his eyes back at the female, and spoke, "what does it feel like to die? Do you feel yourself, you know, pulling away?... Do you feel pain at that moment when you part away from your physical body?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Fri May 05, 2017 3:23 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Dre didn’t follow her teasing, but it was fine. He was an interesting man, casually starting to list lots of stuff on a country she never heard about before. Dwyn smiled gently as he seemed to catch on what he was doing. It was cute in a way, to see him spoke lengthily on a subject he obviously like. “I’m afraid I don’t know your birth country, but it seemed a busy one.”. There was a lull in their conversation, where she sipped the last of her glass. Relaxing in her chair, she tipped her head back a bit and half-closed her eyes.
His next question startled her. She hadn’t ever been ask how it felt to die, coming from the land of the dead. Not especially something peoples liked to talk about. Besides, most of them don’t even remember it. Searching her hazy memories, she felt it again. The pang on her stomach, as if it was empty. Again. “That’s… a bit of a question actually.” Dwyn laughed, a bit more nervous. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to share, it just stirred sensations she hoped to leave behind. “Most of us don’t remember the way we die. I think.. I think only the ones with the more painful deaths can remember some of it” She paused again, gathering her discarded thoughts. Even if she had eaten enough for the evening, she felt the familiar clench inside her stomach coming from her past life. And just her past, actually. Hunger was common from where she woke, in the Rukongai. “ For my part.. It’s hazy at best. So.. Don’t take it as a fact. But every time I thought about my previous life, I only know that I was hungry. Really hungry. I think I starved to death.. But I can’t remember why, or how. Just the sensation of an empty stomach. And because it was so painful to live, I know it was a relief to pass to Soul Society. When you come, your body is like… restored I think? I wasn’t hungry anymore when I woke up, and I wasn’t skinny as hell. I looked and felt healthy. So.. I can’t guaranteed you it won’t be painful, because honestly I don’t know how you will die, but for me, it wasn’t.”

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum