Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Seen It All Before (Dwyn)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The bar was alive with laughter and music when Dre staggered out, one hand clinging to the strap of his cross while the other was pressed against the side of the building for support. The tall American had drunk more than his fill and found himself stumbling through the unfamiliar streets without a care.

Dre was a little over a head taller than most of the native citizens, standing out among the crowd with a light blue eyes and an ever smiling visage thanks to a lopsided grin. Slung almost absent mindedly over his shoulder was a cross bound in a ragged tarp and strips of leather nearly as tall as its owner, lending his already exotic appearance. The Fullbringer was getting a few looks, and due to his clumsy gait, more than a few harsh words. The reactions only elicited a hearty laugh from Dre shrugging a number of insults about going back to his own country. "Ah, them classic insults." With that he would walk forwards while releasing a bit of his spiritual pressure.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:28 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Dwyn glanced in the body-length mirror hanging from her bedroom door. Today like all week she wore her hair a deep blue with lilacs locks framing her round face. A handful of necklaces decorated her graceful neck while twice as much bracelets clinked on her wrists and forearms. A white crop-top with black tribal design stopped a few inches higher than her navel, and a pair of faded black baggy pants was loosely fasten on her hips. Three leather belts were completing her unusual attire, the gigai nearly perfect. Hastily she added a bit of eye-liner.
Tonight she was out of duty, and determined to make the most of it. Especially since it was a while since anything interesting happened in this town. Swinging her hips, one hand resting casually in her left pocket, she took her handy-bag before leaving her home. The streets were alive with noises and a steady crow of natives. Dwyn took a breath of fresh air, the last rays of a red sunset illuminating the scene. Sauntering in the busy avenue, she checked that her meager reiatsu was pulled close to her, making sure to never disturbed the citizens. Being a tall woman have its advantages, she thought while avoiding accidents on her way. Dwyn didn’t have a particular path in mind, but there was a bar she liked in the center of the town, where she wouldn’t mind to catch a drink or two.
Suddenly she saw ahead a glance of someone she knows. Her feet moved into a run before she even realized it might be nothing. Abruptly turning around a corner, she bumped into a tall man.  Mortified she looked up, only to be momentary mesmerized. The individual she just bumped into was an elegant looking male with a stunning lopsided smile and long hair. An embarrassed grin tugged her lips and her free hand moved behind her neck. “ I’m so sorry mister, I haven’t seen you!” she was quick to apologies, not wanting to anger the quiet man.
Just then she perceived the leak in reiatsu the other man was emitting. Her eyes opened drastically and she couldn’t help but exclaimed : “You have reiatsu?”.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre kept walking forwards; slowly and steadily he walked. He tried to maintain his balance as much as possible as he didn't want to go face first down towards the ground. And considering the state he was currently in, it was more than possible. But be that as it may, he did bump into someone. At first, he thought it was his fault. But then, he realized that it wasn't. Shaking his head, Dre directed his eyes towards the woman as he squinted. His vision was quite blurry, but not to a point where he couldn't see who it was. A tall female was standing in front of him. Butternut hair, green eyes, slender figure and all that; very attractive to say the least. "Apology accepted, Mademoiselle." Dre was in France, so it was natural for him to assume that the woman who was in front of him was French.

Raising an eyebrow as the woman asked him if he had spiritual pressure, he would respond by saying, "yes..." His words trailed off as he took a step back. "How do you know about Reiatsu? Who are you?" He asked curiously as his eyes narrowed, patiently awaiting for the woman to answer his question.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:52 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Dwyn’s eyes widened even more as the stranger’s eyes settled on her. Ooops… Stealth had never been her strength after all. It shouldn’t be surprising that she set herself in a trap at the first occasion. Blinking she took in the man stance, taking the slightly off-step back he took and his squinting eyes. Realization swept her off her feet. “You’re.. drunk Monsieur, aren’t you?” she asked in a surprised tone. His unusual appearance made her believe he was a stranger from her country, but the use of “Mademoiselle” was puzzling. Maybe he just knew bits and pieces of French? She herself had difficulties to learn the language when she was first assigned here. Bitchy grammar.

Or maybe she was just over-thinking it. Again.

Getting back to the problem at hand, Dwyn reflected carefully on how she was going to proceed. At least now she was sure he knew reiatsu. But if he was an enemy of Soul Society… Not good. Not good at all. Seeing that there had been a lull in the conversation and that it was not good for her, she blurted out “ Wait how is it fair that you’re already drunk and I have yet to touch a drink?”. Continuing on this sudden path of inspiration, she lightly put her hand on the man’s hand and push it delicately into the direction of her favorite bar. “I know a good place, nothing fancy but proper hygiene! Ah! And my name is a mouthful, so just call me Dwyn” she rushed, smiling a bit awkwardly but honestly. " What's yours? "

View user profile

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The woman asked if Dre was drunk, to which he replied, "A little bit, Madem." He said as his body rocked back and fourth. Dre was not a huge drinker -- he was more of an occasional drinker in a way. As the woman asked him why she hadn't touched a drink when he already did so, he would shrug his shoulders in reaction, while saying, "I don't know. Do you drink?" His question was soon answered; not in a direct sense of course. It was a more of an invite of sorts where she said that she knew a good place to drink to which Dre shrugged his shoulders once again. "Allons prendre un verre." He said merrily as he winked at her. Raising his hand, he went for a handshake, while saying, "my name is Dre Jaegerjaquez. I'm a Full bringer." He paused, "Qu'es-tu?" He asked curiously wanting to know what exactly she was.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:07 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Dwyn replied to the wink the named Dre sent her way. A fullbringer.. What was that? Were they enemies with Soul Society? Well… Counting her 51 years at the Academy and the fact she hadn’t even heard once about them, probably not. Shinigami tended to explain in great length who their opponents are, and simply gloss over the other neutral races.
Raising her hand to shake with the tall Fullbringer, she cheerfully replied, hoping for the best “Je suis une nouvelle recrue!” With another happy smile she added in english this time, “I’m charged to protect this town and the surrounding from hollows and the likes. Nice to meet you, Dre Jaegerjaquez.
While conversing they had passed the bigger streets in the center of the city and were walking towards smaller alleys. They passed modest business before arriving in front of an eclectic building. Some chairs and tables were outside, grazed by the night-sky, all in different shapes and colors. The bar’s name was painted on the front in sloppy faded letters “L’incongru”, which was a well-chosen name for the dinky bar. On the inside a burly barman was cleaning some glasses, while another man was slouched over his beer. Dim lightning created a cozy ambiance as some dressed men were playing an active party of poker in a corner. Dwyn coaxed Dre into a table near the door, waving to the barman who answered with a nod. He was used to see her here, after all. Not that she was any particular alcoholic, but she liked to decompressed here after a hard week.
So… What’s a Fullbringer exactly? First time I meet one, I’m a bit curious I must confess. Ah! And what do you want to drink? Joseph is coming to take our order. I can translate for you if you’re not comfortable with French.” All the while her hands were accentuating her speech and she accidentally knock her little finger to the wall. “Ouch!” she whined.
Just then the barman came to their table. “ Que puis-je faire pour vous ce soir, Madame, Monsieur?” he asked in a baritone, gravely voice.
Comme d’hab’ pour moi Joseph.” she replied with a slightly grimacing grin on her face, her little finger clutched between her other hand and a dramatic expression on her face.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The woman would go on to ask him about Fullbringers. She would ask him what fullbringets actualky were and such, to which he would respond by saying, "well, how should I put it? Okay, first off; Fullbringer's don't get their powers out of nowhere. That would be the wrong way of putting it. My mother survived a Hollow attack before I was born. And as a result, traces of Hollow power remained in my mother's body, which was then passed onto me at the moment of my birth. This doesn't just apply to only me, of course. Every fullbringer out there has undergone something very similar to what I'm saying." Hopefully she understood what he was trying to say. "Consequentially, my powers closely resemble more of a Hollow’s than a Shinigami." He said in closing note looking at her with a pensive look on his face.

"I would like to have a White Russian." Dre said smiling towards the woman, only to turn his attention towards the bartender. "Un White Russian, S'il vous plait." Directing his gaze back to theaoul reaper he would ask, "is your finger alright?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:20 pm

13th Division
13th Division
Hum.. So a Fullbringer was closer to hollow than Shinigami? But… He didn’t seem like a bad man. He appeared calm, answering with startling honesty to her curious questions. There was a look on his face, but Dwyn couldn’t interpret it. She was so bad when it comes to people’s attitude. Deciding quietly that revealing her identity had only 30% chances to engage a fight she couldn’t win, Dwyn smiled easily and replied to Dre’s last sentence “ It’s not so bad, don’t worry!”. She chuckled lightly, then said as if it was the most natural thing in the world “ I’m a Shinigami, and I’m charged to protect this zone so that accident like the one that happened to your mother won’t happen again. I’m sorry she got attacked.
When the bartender came back with the drink, she took a sipped of the liquid amber. Whiskey with coke was a good mix. And cheap too.
Sodas were literal treasures she discovered in the Living World. Like a loooot of other sugar-enforced things. Apparently it was a flowing business in this world, not like back in Soul Society. Her face cleared up even more, and she added with a wink " A good choice of drink. I preferred cocktails too, but tonight I don't want to get hammered too quickly by drowning them because I can't taste the alcohol. ". Her behavior could be perceived as flirty, but it couldn't be as far from that as possible.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"It's alright. It happened long time ago. I try my best not to think about it and forget about it and stuff." He would look down for a minute, only to look forward again as the bartender greeted them with the drinks that they had ordered. "Well, that was quick." Dre said smirking as he gave the bartender a quick nod. Picking up his drink, he would on to say, "White Russian. A perfect mix of Vodka, Coffee liquor and cream." bringing the glass towards his mouth, he would look at the woman and utter, "cheers" with that he would go on to consume the drink.

Dre would keep on drinking his beverage only to place the empty glass on the table after he was done with it. "Ah, that was very refreshing, to be honest." He said solemnly with a smile on his face. Scanning the area, he would go on to say, "so, tell me a little bit about yourself: what position you hold? Your goals and stuff like that."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:44 pm

13th Division
13th Division
As Dre didn’t seem to be an immediate danger to her safety, and considering she globally knew little on how gotei 13 function in general since she had immediately taken a long mission on the Living world after graduating, she thought it wouldn’t be so bad to give some information about herself. Absently playing with her thin long braid she replied, “ I’m not a very important person for the Gotei to be honest. I’m an unseated officer at the bottom of Squad’s 13 hierarchy. Haven’t even meet my captain yet, since I choose to go on a Living World mission immediately after graduating. I ‘m fascinated by humans and all the other species that lives here.” Her grin became a bit thoughtful as she continued, “I want to protect everyone I can, even while I have so little powers. Because everyone, no matter what they are, deserve to live peacefully, without worrying about threats they can’t even see. Luckily I haven’t meet strong hollow In the vicinity ‘till now. I’m not sure I would still be here to talk if it was the case.” She chuckled a bit deprecatingly at that, but quickly dismissed it with a gesture of her other hand. “ And you, some goals in your life? Do you have a Fullbringer organization like the one Shinigami have? Why are you coming in this little french town when you’re obviously a stranger? Don’t answer if you don’t wanna, it’s a no pressure talk here!” she finished laughing at her bad joke.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum