Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Hell Hath No Fury

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:00 am

Princess
Princess

In First Division, as the small girl stepped outside, having given a full recount of what had happened after her being missing, a pulse of energy was felt from the entire other side of Seireitei.

The pink-haired girl knew that Yorui was back. She crouched down, focusing her energy and activating Shunko to increase her speed, bursting forth through all of Seireitei and appearing at Division One's headquarters as quickly as physically was possible, tackling her daughter and holding her tightly as she immediately rotated her body so Yorui was on top of her as they both hit the ground, holding her as tightly as she safely could.

"Where were you? What happened? I was so worried, Yorui! Don't do that again!"

In a single moment, the feared pink-haired ex-captain of the Second Division seemed... actually human. For anyone watching, this was the most emotional thing Sakura had ever displayed in her time in Soul Society as a whole, and it was probably throwing her reputation out the window... not that Sakura cared. Yorui had been missing for days, and holding her... Sakura could tell she was different.

"Yorui.... what happened?" This time it wasn't so emotional and motherly, but it was more scared. She needed to know.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:47 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Yorui felt the comforting presence blitzing across Seireitei to reach her long before Sakura appeared all of a sudden glomping Yorui, who while still reeling from the shock of having fought a hollow for the last thirty-ish years, was all giggly and happy as she huggled into her mommy who she missed dearly and didn't think she'd see again.

"A hollow attacked me on my way into a Senkaimon. In the confusion my Jigokucho was destroyed so instead of ending up in Soul Society I was forced into the Dangai Precipice World." She said having just relayed the same information to Rena Lisola, who had told her that should that happen ever again to come to Soul Society immediately even with the hollow chasing behind her. Time dilation and exposure to the Dangai "must" be kept at a minimum. The girl was apparently extremely lucky that she had managed to somehow miss the sweeper showing up during it's weekly clean out of the normal Dangai Pathways.

"Apparently I had only been gone a few days out here..." Yorui said as she sobered and frowned a bit, "But I was fighting that hollow for thirty-seven years.. It took way longer because the Dangai kept changing and we had to both be careful of touching any of the walls or oozing parts. But the stupid hollow wouldn't flee and I didn't plan to bring the thing back to Soul Society."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:14 am

Princess
Princess

As Yorui held tightly on to Sakura, she made them both stand up and set Sakura down gently, sighing as she would explain about the Dangai. It was a dangerous too to be sure, and it had the potential to completely erase a person from existence. When Yorui seemed hesitant to allow the Hollow into Soul Society, Sakura was confused for only a moment; there were literally thousands of Shinigami here, who could delete the Hollow and make it regret every life choice it had ever made... but that wasn't Yorui's style. She was too focused on her duty, and would actively put herself in harm's way to protect innocent lives.

He was a Hollow. She was a Shinigami. It had to be done... and Sakura understood.

"Thirty... seven... years...?" Sakura swooped over and picked Yorui up again, holding her tightly as Sakura began to walk back towards her house and hug her the entire way. "I'm honestly very impressed, Yorui. That's longer than anyone's ever survived without someone actively restraining the Dangai to use its' time dillation effect." Sakura was, of course, hinting that she herself had used it for training, but Yorui already knew that.

As they approached the house, Sakura set Yorui down again and just breathed in the comfortable air of her daughter being home.

"I want to offer you time to relax. It's you, though, that we're talking about... so if you want to train more, I understand that too."
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Yorui blinked at being praised and purred, but quickly added in, "Soutaicho Lisola said that had I been in there even another day I would have run into the Kōtotsu and been instantly killed if it touched me.." Sakura eventually put her down and mentioned relaxing or training and Yorui sighed a little just barely audible, "I was ordered to relax given that I was in the Dangai for so long fighting that hollow. Even if I wanted to get back to work Captain Melk is under orders not to let me as are the other captain's."

She wiggled a bit and turned into her kitty form which bounded around and ended up in her room before walking in a 360 circle and plopping down and purring/meowing loudly and happily for being back in her bed for the first time in over thirty years. It was WAY cozier than being half-awake in the ooze that was Dangai's time flow.

"So I guess relaxing is my new hobby. At least for a couple of days. Otherwise I'll get into trouble."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:10 am

Princess
Princess

"You'll be okay, Yorui," Sakura's smile was light and cute as her daughter transformed into a cat and bounced around a little, laying in her bed with a soft mew. "You can relax while still training, you know..."

Normally, Sakura would adhere to Rena's decisions. Given that Yorui was her own daughter, though, Sakura felt she could overrule Rena to a small degree; Yorui had to relax and not get back to official work, but training was still a possiblity if done in clever-enough ways. Leaving the room for a moment, Sakura came back with a small box that she placed on the bed beside Yorui, sitting down on the other side.

"I got this for you the day after you left. I know how much you like to keep track of things, so..." Sakura left it there for a moment. If she were to open it, Yorui would find a small red book. There were instructions in a note on the first page which would bind the book to Yorui's personal signature, so no one else, Sakura included, could ever read it. It seemed like something Yorui would enjoy, though time would tell.

"As far as training while relaxing is concerned, Yorui, we can say we're playing games. Tag, hide 'n seek... games that kids play could easily be used for training. If you would prefer to actually enjoy your relaxing order, though, then that's perfectly fine as well, and we can find something to do here! I've got the day off as of a few hours ago, and now that I know you're home and what happened, I understand why I was given that order. So, kiddo, what do you wanna do?"
N/A

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 12:33 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Yorui thought about it for a moment and turned back into her human form as she sprawled over the bed a bit more, "I think I'll just relax. Too much training is detrimental to overall performance. Given I was fighting for so long I believe a day or two isn't that unreasonable." she giggled and smiled at Sakura before continuing, "So what did you have planned for us to do today at home then mommy?"
(Ooc- sorry it's short. Just kinda brain dead atm.)
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 am

Princess
Princess

She did have a point. After fighting for that long, and dealing with the stress of the Dangai, it was better to have a few days off. The only reason Sakura had even offered was because she knew her daughter, but she hadn't taken the Dangai experience into account; to be fair, though, Sakura never was very good at planning in advance.

So, when Yorui asked her what they should do, she bit her lip softly. She knew her daughter; her daughter would want to train. Unfortunately, with the Dangai and her wanting to stay home, that threw Sakura totally off balance and perspective. She closed her eyes as her teeth bit down further, thinking about things they could do around the house. Luckily, she remembered that they had a television and some movies. Because apparently, those are a thing in Soul Society nowadays.

"Movies, obviously!" Picking up her daughter, Sakura carried Yorui to the couch in the living room and snuggled up with her, fiddling with the remote for a moment and bringing up a list of movies. Handing the remote to her daughter, Sakura smiled at her. "Take your pick! I haven't seen any of these, so we're both going in blind."

[OOC: No worries, kinda burnt myself. Just kinda go with it I guess. Do a thing.]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Yorui blinked as Sakura mentioned movies and fumbled with a thing before handing it to Yorui, who proceeded to nom on it and make a face as she determined it wasn't food, "What is a movie? What's this thing?" The cat girl looked at Sakura very confused but more curious than ever about the new things she didn't understand. She knew how to human, sure, but she was not human by nature. She knew very little about technology or anything else that wasn't directly related to her training as a shinigami.

And that included fun things like moving pictures in a magical box.

(OOC - Just trying to move threads I'm in along. Or end them. Sorry it's short)

View user profile

on Fri May 19, 2017 8:46 am

Princess
Princess

Sakura closed her eyes for a moment.

Yorui was a cat. Why the hell would Yorui know what a movie was, or a remote, or a Television, or anything to that extent.

Sakura inhaled deeply, trying not to punch herself for being stupid, and smiled as she looked back at Yorui.

"Okay, that's my fault. Here, let's just pick one and we'll watch it, it'll teach you everything a movie is."

Taking the remote from Yorui, Sakura went to a cute family movie and pressed play, snuggling up with her daughter as the movie began to play.
N/A

[OOC: No fucking idea what movie we're watching. Feel free to make an actual decision or skip over it and go to the end. Totes okay.]

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum