Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Paperwork and Vice Captain's

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:56 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo walked around in the dim lighting of the Maggot's Nest, the sounds of wounded animals echoed all around him. As he checked all the cells to make sure that no one had died or tried to escape or something to that degree of inmates "Man It sure is quite around her lately wonder if they don't like me or something?"  a valid question seeing as every time that he does around nothing goes wrong or at least tries to. Shojo took a sniff of the stagnant air which was a first for him as he didn't take off his gas mask when doing rounds so he wouldn't get sick from the air but having to do all the paper work that Shiro is suppose to do caused him to misplaced it.

"Say Shiro do you think I'm stronger than when I was in the Academy?" Shojo proposed to Shiro making an abrupt Holt in front of a vacant cell. 'Out of the two of us I will always be stronger than you Shojo so it doesn't matter.' Shiro didn't give a second thought as to why Shojo even that question. Shojo stood just outside the Maggots Nest letting the cool clean air hit his face.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:52 am

Princess
Princess

"Who's Shiro?"

The voice rang out from above, quietly enough that no one else could hear, but loud enough that Shojo himself would hear it. The pink-haired Lieutenant of the Second Division jumped down from the roof and leaned up against the wall, turning to the man who held Third Seat in the same division. His primary job was watching over and being Warden of the Maggot's Nest, a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

If he was outside, that meant there was a reason. He wasn't supposed to leave. There had to be a reason... though Sakura could understand if that reason was nothing more than needing a breath of fresh air. She hated this place, and it was always a chore to come here. Even though she was one of the most well-equipped Shinigami in all of Soul Society to guard it, she absolutely hated it.

"You're Third Seat here, Shojo. That alone means you're stronger than you were in the Academy." She offered the compliment, holding out her hand to shake his if he would take it, as she properly introduced herself. "I'm Sakura. Your Lieutenant."
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo fell to the ground as his Vice Captain jumped off the roof and landed proceeded to press her body on the wall next to him "Sorry about that I was lost in thought. Yes, I am Shojo Izanami it's good to meet you." he told her giving a firm but gentle handshake. 'This is the bitch that sent us here!' Shiro stated in a very enraged tone while Shojo made it back to his feet so he wouldn't be looking up at his Vice Captain during their talk. He thought back to what some of the others in the squad had told him about her but it seemed to nothing more than jealousy or vendettas "Vice Captain Sakura I beg of you to spar with me!!" bowing to her as a sign that he respected her as his higher up even though had Shiro been in control things would not have been too peaceful as they are in this moment in time. "I want to test my strength against you!" his voice filled with self-doubt and fear but his eyes were filled with nothing but determination.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:51 am

Princess
Princess

"Guess my reputation precedes me," Sakura stated with a smile.

She was feared in the Second Division; they were utterly terrified of her, not because she was cruel and merciless but because she pushed them to better themselves. Few Shinigami were ever admittedly thankful for it, but Sakura knew that all Shinigami in the Second Division were the best they could be, because she pushed them to be so. Her punishments weren't severe, but she was equally strict on everyone; even her own daughter Yorui had a tough time when she was being trained. The only difference was, Yorui got to go home with Sakura at the end of the day, and have dinner with her.

"Are you sure you wanna spar, kiddo? No offense but... if I'm sparring against someone, there's a winner and a loser. If you want to just train with me, that's a different story. You should be careful about your vocabulary." Leaning back against the wall, Sakura inhaled the cold air of the night before opening one eye and glancing at Shojo. She had a hard time sensing energy, but she could at least tell that he was prepared for this at all costs.

"Let's leave the Nest for now though, no point fighting around here. Let's head to Division One's training barracks, they're closer." She proceeded to lead him there, walking in front of him the entire way and never turning around, her back exposed to him at all times. "So, is Shiro your Zanpakutou's name?" Her question was one of idle curiosity; she'd heard him talking to someone named Shiro, but there was no one else here. Given that this was their first meeting, she was idly curious.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:50 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo stood back up as he and looked Sakura in the eyes "I wish to spar with you! Training would just make you hold back against me." he told her clenching his fist 'Shojo let me take a swing at this bimbo.' Shiro requested trying to over power Shojo with his over whelming rage for Sakura. Shiro let me do this I have to see what I can do without you, he replied following behind his Vice-Captain as they headed for the squad one training grounds. As they walked to the training grounds a sudden stabbing like pain ran by his chest Shiro just let me handle this, okay you can fight her later. he told Shiro in their head making sure that they didn't walk too close to Sakura and step on her heel or something by mistake.

As they walked she asked who if Shiro was his Zanpakutou he giggled a little at when she asked him this "Oh no Shiro, he's not my Zan[apakutou...he's my other side, we share the same body." he told her, his voice giving off a mixture of happiness and sadness "But he's a really nice guy when he wants to be. I don't think I would have made it here without him honestly." he added on putting on a smile that could brighten anyone's day. He followed them until they reached the training field.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Princess
Princess

He seemed insistent upon a spar, stating that she would hold back on him. Shrugging her shoulders lightly, Sakura nodded as if agreeing. She'd gauge his power level before doing anything serious, and would probably fight on a semi-serious level and just not use Shunkou.

Shojo stated that Shiro wasn't his Zanpakutou's name, but instead was another personality within his body. Sakura made a mental note of that, something to look into later, as they reached the training field. Sakura inhaled deeply, the cold air feeling good on her skin and, she was sure, feeling just as good on Shojo's. She knew exactly how much it sucked to be stuck in the Maggot's Nest, and felt a little bad for him that he was stuck there... but, given that he'd cut Kaede's door in half for no reason, maybe it was a fitting punishment.

"Alright kiddo. If you want an actual spar, then come at me with everything you've got. We've got the whole training grounds to ourselves, so don't worry about collateral. And, if it's an option, let's see what you're capable of on your own before Shojo takes a turn. I want to see what both of you can do and how you fight." While she had spoken, Sakura had put some distance between them; specifically, about twenty feet. It'd be enough that even an Academy Student could close that distance in a single Shunpo, but far enough away that they'd have a moment to react before either of them reached the other.

Taking a balanced stance between offense and defense, Sakura inhaled the air again, calming her nerves as usual before a fight. Her vision narrowed and focused on Shojo, and she was completely ready to react to anything.
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Once they arrived a sudden chill ran all throughout Shojo's body Am I really afraid of her... he asked looking at his now shaking hands No I can do this just need to MOVE! putting on his gas mask Shojo reached fro his sword "Show them your flames of Ice Azure Gato!!!" the chant matched the level of confidence as the sword split into daggers and he made throw one directly at Sakura's upper half as it busted into six Azure Fireballs that would freeze parts of her upper body if this move connected he follow up with a roundhouse kick to her chest. I can't hold back anymore...I have to fight on my own with you Shiro. the thought raced through his mind using shunpo to close the gap between the two of them and grabbing his other dagger that he threw. 'Damn Shojo way to make a stupid move on your first go.' Shiro commented with a rather worried tone for once towards Shojo but this was more likely due to the slight change in Shojo himself.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Princess
Princess

As he released into his Shikai, though her stance was originally balanced, Sakura shifted into a defensive stance. The dagger that was thrown towards her was originally going to be side-stepped, but at it split into fireballs of blue fire, Sakura crouched down and used Shunpo to the left, twisting her body around one of the fireballs and feeling the coldness of it.

As Shojo used Shunpo to grab the dagger he'd thrown and went to roundhouse kick Sakura's chest, she thrust her palm forward and caught his foot, stopping the kick, and holding back a punch towards his inner knee. If it connected, it'd show that there was an opening in his attack more than hurt, though it would sting for a moment on impact.

Regardless of whether the punch landed, she'dlet him back off and take her balanced stance again. Right now she was just seeing what he was capable of before she got even remotely serious, which to be fair is also her spar strategy.
N/A

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum